Remedy/Sniperblackout Issues

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~Dark Dominium~
Race: ~DDE~
ID: 8675309
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

Remedy/Sniperblackout Issues

Remedy™ wrote:
Juliette wrote:
Remedy™ wrote:
xDaku wrote:Well done to those that decided to redo the rules for an attempt at a better year. Good luck, and know that despite all the sticks and stones in this thread, your work is appreciated.

Just doesn't make sense to wait til next years awards when this one just started. Better to wipe the slate clean and fix what we can, while we can. Listen to the community and do their will :)
Cupcake, did you read the discussion we are having? See PM, and su.

Psyko wrote:I'll be setting up the 2013 Award Rules with the rest of the Section Admins as soon as the 2012 Awards are over. There will be a clearly defined set of rules addressing any issues that may have came up this year. Consider it a year of learning.

If you have suggestions on further changes for next year, I welcome a PM. It will be copy/pasted into our discussion.

Maybe next time... PM me and wait for a response before calling me out on forums?
I never said we weren't doing it, just that it wouldn't make sense to wait. Ya?

THIS COMING FROM SOMEONE MSN'ing me about paranoid douchebag days after I left.....nice, oh btw i have a pm in my inbox, im almost positive it's sniper here, and I have asked him nicely to block me as I have no interest in being made fun of and called names in my inbox especially from mods with links to feedback that don't work for me. PLEASE PLEASE do SOMETHING with this guy. I want nothing but peace, and I get insults about mental illness, and les's mental illness in pm's and msn all damn day. NOT A MOD action in my opinion. Just sayin'
The Doctor
Time Lord
Race: Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Re: Awards Discussion - General section thread

Dr. Walter Bishop™ wrote:
Remedy™ wrote:
Juliette wrote:
Remedy™ wrote:
xDaku wrote:Well done to those that decided to redo the rules for an attempt at a better year. Good luck, and know that despite all the sticks and stones in this thread, your work is appreciated.

Just doesn't make sense to wait til next years awards when this one just started. Better to wipe the slate clean and fix what we can, while we can. Listen to the community and do their will :)

Psyko wrote:I'll be setting up the 2013 Award Rules with the rest of the Section Admins as soon as the 2012 Awards are over. There will be a clearly defined set of rules addressing any issues that may have came up this year. Consider it a year of learning.

If you have suggestions on further changes for next year, I welcome a PM. It will be copy/pasted into our discussion.

Maybe next time... PM me and wait for a response before calling me out on forums?

THIS COMING FROM SOMEONE MSN'ing me about paranoid douchebag days after I left.....nice, oh btw i have a pm in my inbox, im almost positive it's sniper here, and I have asked him nicely to block me as I have no interest in being made fun of and called names in my inbox especially from mods with links to feedback that don't work for me. PLEASE PLEASE do SOMETHING with this guy. I want nothing but peace, and I get insults about mental illness, and les's mental illness in pm's and msn all damn day. NOT A MOD action in my opinion. Just sayin'

We need to know of this information if anything is to be actioned from it... Could you PM me all relevant information please?
Formerly known as Haz

Nine out of ten doctors recommend going to an amusement park this weekend.
The Tenth Doctor doesn't want to go.
Spoiler
CC Leader: n haz thsi time it wasnt ur fault
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

that is incorrect... nothing resembling prostration...

Forced labor on the other hand........ :sge
SuperSaiyan says (2:04 PM):
*that was kernal potter
*colonel
*wow I just made that typo

SuperSaiyan says (2:05 PM):
*no one will speak of this
*or I take muff's veggies away
*and he starves
Hope says (2:59 AM):
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
Hope says (3:00 AM):
*hypothetically...
Murris says (3:00 AM):
*ah **Filtered** why am i descended....
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
i just wanted the blue color XD
Stickm@n
Forum Expert
Alliance: MaYHeM + BoT
Race: Stickmen
ID: 69

Re: Remedy/Sniperblackout Issues

Off-topic posts split. If you want to discuss problems you have with certain moderators, do it here or via PM to haz or the appropriate section head not in other topics (that aren't discussing the mod(s)).
This is my speaking as a moderator colour.

Spoiler
System Lord Tyrone
Spoiler
Remedy™
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: MaYHem
Race: Tauri
ID: 1933065
Alternate name(s): Eminent Domain

I never once poked fun at mental illness. You were posting paranoia about me on the forums. The only person that ever agreed with you is Les. I told you to enjoy your craziness and that you and Les probably get along pretty well, considering you were the only two that had anything bad to say about me in several pages of that thread.

You're always the one that starts the insults in any conversation that we have. YOU attacked ME on MSN completely out of the blue a couple weeks back, calling me a sack of **Filtered** amongst a lot of other things.

I messaged you, basically saying, What now after the buyer posted in the thread, saying we had worked things out. You immediately went to me being the same person as him.

Your problem is that you aren't willing to admit that you were wrong about anything there. No matter the evidence in my favor here, you'll just keep making more stuff up. I have PM's and Paypal information to back up the fact that we had worked out something to buy/sell naq, but then He paid Me for it and I didn't have it anymore. Followed by that, he PM'd me before I got a chance to get back to him and offered me a deal to pay him over 6 weeks.

The feedback thread that's in my sig was from Market feedback when I sold resources on my first account, 5 years ago I believe. It's not my mod feedback or current feedback. Those are easy enough to find if you'd like, I have no reason to hide them as neither have bad feedback as well.

Also, don't act like you only want peace. Fact is that generally you attack me in any situation before it escalates. I came to YOU several days ago, trying to make peace, not the other way around. We had a decent conversation and you said we were cool. Then, I make a quitting thread and you immediately flame me with absolutely no proof, which you never offered in any way other than conspiracy theories. You never came to me through PM's to ask questions. You went from saying we were cool to posting that I'm a scammer. Then, when I showed the evidence of the buyer and whatnot, it just moved to more crazy accusations.

I think there are a lot of people here that would agree that I'm a very good guy, but when you attack me, I'll never take a bunch of ridiculous stuff without a response. From anyone, game or RL. So, if you have something bad to say, you're welcome to PM me, but don't go to a thread about someone leaving the game and try to act like they are a cheater/scammer.

You're lucky I don't have that MSN convo when you attacked me with all the things you said there and all the cheating accusations that you made.

One of your problems is that anyone you don't like, you say is a scammer or that they cheat(multi)

No one could just be legitimate on this game, cept you. Is that how it is?
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

Quite the lil speech there Twizted.......

I find the less that is said, the better, and I believe a lot of people attack me at times.

Though most never make light of family or RL illness.

You are a moderator. MOD. Don't PM me and constantly try to msn me calling me "punk" , or "douchebag" , or any other dribble that comes outa your mouth.

You can keep your lil blue thingy. But don't wear it, then act like a child with it. I can not forward any pm's to Psyko, because when I try it just keeps your name, or goes blank and can't write in it, so I am having to post here unfortunately.

I tried having you show offline ALL the time because within two seconds of me trying to chat with Drahazar, Halistra, and Winter Spirit you popped up with a "Hi douchebag, how does it feel to be paranoid?"

You are not my psychiatrist, and not in my head, so kindly leave me ALONE!!
Aisar Saqib
Forum Expert
Alliance: TF HC
Race: TF
ID: 1912374
Alternate name(s): ASJ, messenger of death,deadily knight,lord cyrus..

Dr. Walter Bishop™ wrote:Quite the lil speech there Twizted.......

I find the less that is said, the better, and I believe a lot of people attack me at times.

Though most never make light of family or RL illness.

You are a moderator. MOD. Don't PM me and constantly try to msn me calling me "punk" , or "douchebag" , or any other dribble that comes outa your mouth.

You can keep your lil blue thingy. But don't wear it, then act like a child with it. I can not forward any pm's to Psyko, because when I try it just keeps your name, or goes blank and can't write in it, so I am having to post here unfortunately.

I tried having you show offline ALL the time because within two seconds of me trying to chat with Drahazar, Halistra, and Winter Spirit you popped up with a "Hi douchebag, how does it feel to be paranoid?"

You are not my psychiatrist, and not in my head, so kindly leave me ALONE!!

He will stop bothering you if u just stop this non sense abt him.... u dont have facts and blatently trying to accuse him meh... and also its a feedback thread dont spam..

Most Slaughters: 70 by ASJ

Trade feedback:
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=191582

SGW awards and past sigs:
Spoiler
ImageImage
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite

Haz wrote:
Remedy™ wrote:
Juliette wrote:
Remedy™ wrote:

We need to know of this information if anything is to be actioned from it... Could you PM me all relevant information please?

No I cannot as it has been revealed to me by sniper when I was trying to forgive and forget that you are one of the ones who just laughs at me.....so no, I will not. You even make fun of my posting styles. You cheeky lil one :smt043
Aisar Saqib
Forum Expert
Alliance: TF HC
Race: TF
ID: 1912374
Alternate name(s): ASJ, messenger of death,deadily knight,lord cyrus..

Haz wrote:
Remedy™ wrote:
Juliette wrote:
Remedy™ wrote:

No I cannot as it has been revealed to me by sniper when I was trying to forgive and forget that you are one of the ones who just laughs at me.....so no, I will not. You even make fun of my posting styles. You cheeky lil one :smt043

lol ok pm me.. i am sure u dont hate me soo much :P

Most Slaughters: 70 by ASJ

Trade feedback:
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=191582

SGW awards and past sigs:
Spoiler
ImageImage
Remedy™
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: MaYHem
Race: Tauri
ID: 1933065
Alternate name(s): Eminent Domain

Dr. Walter Bishop™ wrote:No I cannot as it has been revealed to me by sniper when I was trying to forgive and forget that you are one of the ones who just laughs at me.....so no, I will not. You even make fun of my posting styles. You cheeky lil one :smt043

I never once said this. I told you that I knew a lot of people that don't like you. You said once that I said he was the head of the "I hate DEX club" too. I simply said I know a lot of people that don't like you. I never once gave you the name of any of those people. Haz and I have barely spoken before or since I've become mod, so I have no idea how he feels about you.

Care to stop exaggerating and making things up?

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”