caprila

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter
ID: 0

caprila

Caprila
Dark Valkyrie
[ TÅÅE - WilcoOwnsMe]
Disciples of Amun (Swiftness)
Dormant UnKnown of the INDU
{On The Cusp of A Black Hole...}
{Temporarily on the Protected Planets Treaty...}

that mod can.t be allowed to warn all dde on forum
because we are in war
Jack
Evil Reincarnated
Alliance: The Empire
Race: Dragonborn
ID: 6475

Re: caprila

R0B3RT wrote:that mod can.t be allowed to warn all dde on forum
because we are in war
Can't? Who says? Not you, you don't get to say. :smt047
Ya'll acting like you know what monster is
Me have 25 years in the monster biz
All monsters think you can fuss with this
Well you can talk to me Snuffleupagus
Me sneak into your house, me leave before dawn
Your daughters will be pregnant and your cookies will be gone
Malx wrote:Make kids not cancer!
IFLuX
Forum Elite

Jack vs Robert
1 : 0
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
Caprila
Grand Master of the Inquisition
Race: Immortal

The iron rack cares not for the person lying upon it,
not their race, alliance, or allegiance
by the end of the day, all screams sound alike

“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie

after i get 2 warn in this mode

[spoiler]The following is a warning which has been issued to you by an administrator or moderator of this site.
Quote:
5 account not 2
i don.t give more details because caprila need play this game before ask details :-D

and surprize ... is omegan :smt043

i share with a bull my proof?
a punch in your hippo face all you can have :-"

This is a warning regarding the following post made by you: viewtopic.php?f=209&p=2596073#p2596073 .

Section 4: Spam
a. Topics.
Topics will be considered spam if they fit into one of three categories.
i) They appear in the wrong section of the board.
ii) The poster has made more topics than is reasonable for one user within the day. A moderator will judge this based upon the topics created and where they are created at.
iii) The topic has already been locked by a moderator and the user has reposted the topic.

b. Replies
Replies will be considered spam if they do not contribute to the discussion of the topic, or derail the topic from the intended purpose as defined in the opening post. This may include multiple replies that contain nothing more than emoticons or small words such as ‘lol’. While it is appropriate to indicate something is amusing, drowning out a whole thread with such posts makes it hard to follow for all users. Replying to an official moderator post in topic will be considered spam. Should a user wish to reply to an official moderator post, they can do so by pm or in forum issues or one of its subsections. Private messages (PMs) are not subject to this rule.[/spoiler]
[spoiler]Quote:
when you show details about ....

1 etl upgrade in ascend 3 years ago
2 rambo multie in ascend
3 the big amount farm run now

don.t forget we reported a scripter and it was banned after 2 years

mister stuff of legends to much **Filtered** run with admin help (in ascend)

don.t come here and talk about random id ;)

on the end we don.t need multies get banned
dde black list is enought for them

have admin power is not all you will end to play this game with your friends;)

This is a warning regarding the following post made by you: viewtopic.php?f=62&p=2595215#p2595215 .

b. Replies
Replies will be considered spam if they do not contribute to the discussion of the topic, or derail the topic from the intended purpose as defined in the opening post. This may include multiple replies that contain nothing more than emoticons or small words such as ‘lol’. While it is appropriate to indicate something is amusing, drowning out a whole thread with such posts makes it hard to follow for all users. Replying to an official moderator post in topic will be considered spam. Should a user wish to reply to an official moderator post, they can do so by pm or in forum issues or one of its subsections. Private messages (PMs) are not subject to this rule.[/spoiler]

rob will sit on you in game :smt043
The Doctor
Time Lord
Race: Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Are you arguing whether the warnings are valid, or are you arguing that Caprila was the one to give the warnings?
Formerly known as Haz

Nine out of ten doctors recommend going to an amusement park this weekend.
The Tenth Doctor doesn't want to go.
Spoiler
CC Leader: n haz thsi time it wasnt ur fault
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

that is incorrect... nothing resembling prostration...

Forced labor on the other hand........ :sge
SuperSaiyan says (2:04 PM):
*that was kernal potter
*colonel
*wow I just made that typo

SuperSaiyan says (2:05 PM):
*no one will speak of this
*or I take muff's veggies away
*and he starves
Hope says (2:59 AM):
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
Hope says (3:00 AM):
*hypothetically...
Murris says (3:00 AM):
*ah **Filtered** why am i descended....
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
i just wanted the blue color XD
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie

Haz wrote:Are you arguing whether the warnings are valid, or are you arguing that Caprila was the one to give the warnings?
i asked who upgrade etl account 3 years ago and got warned ....is regulary that ;)

they closed a multie topic i said there are 5 suspect account capra warned me again

is all regular ;)
to much player from dde get warn from this taf mod in short time :smt019
caprila will end like you haz :smt043 a farm :smt112
D3ath
Forum Expert
ID: 48966

well i am pretty sure caprila shouldnt have done what she/he did.
before i was kinda thinking she was tl so didnt really bothered me that much, but as she is clearly biased as she is part of the war, she shouldnt mod topics she is involved, i am sure there was such rule for mods in the past as to avoid such accusations. And if she/he as a mod thinks someone has to be done he/she should ask a mod who isnt participating in clashes to do the job, thats how it was in the past. At least thats what i remember from the times when odie was mod so unless something was changed and mods are now allowed to be biased i think caprila did wrong things, and i would really like to see her apology or that she would be stripped of her mod powers :)
ImageImage
Spoiler
[12:38:58] Scott - Harch DDE: :( I get raided
[12:39:05] Scott - Harch DDE: When raiding I'm noob
Caprila
Grand Master of the Inquisition
Race: Immortal

It appears your accusation is that, as I'm a member of Taf, I should not be allowed to warn you, anywhere in the forum, as you are part of DDE, and we're 'at war'?

1. The practice of not modding topics that feature your alliance, or those you are at war with, is usually limited to the GC. Neither of your warnings were in GC, they both originated in 'For Admin'

2. By definition 'your' alliance, and/or 'your war', are spoken in the present tense. SGW is a great game, but it's one I've been gone from, in all capacities, for a couple of months now. Former alliances, former wars.. former 'games', don't usually hold weight in accusations of moderator bias.

3. I realize you have a personal dislike for me. It's been quite obvious, from your replies to me on the forums this past year. I don't know what started it, but your personal feelings towards me... do not prohibit me from warning you when you break the rules.

As I say, in most of the cases when people post in the Ombudsman Corner about one of my warnings.. The Ombudsman Corner is supposed to be a resolution point between mods and users, when all other communications have failed. And yet, time and time again, users start with the Ombudsman Corner. If you disagreed with a board warning, or a moderation action, you are free to speak to the mod, or their section head involved. Chances are, you have a much greater chance of serious resolution using that method.

Your recent pm to me, seems to indicate that this, like many other posts regarding me :
Message subject: Re: Board warning issued
Sent: May 28th, '14, 21:57
To: Caprila
is not serious either.

“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie

Caprila wrote:It appears your accusation is that, as I'm a member of Taf, I should not be allowed to warn you, anywhere in the forum, as you are part of DDE, and we're 'at war'?

1. The practice of not modding topics that feature your alliance, or those you are at war with, is usually limited to the GC. Neither of your warnings were in GC, they both originated in 'For Admin'

2. By definition 'your' alliance, and/or 'your war', are spoken in the present tense. SGW is a great game, but it's one I've been gone from, in all capacities, for a couple of months now. Former alliances, former wars.. former 'games', don't usually hold weight in accusations of moderator bias.

3. I realize you have a personal dislike for me. It's been quite obvious, from your replies to me on the forums this past year. I don't know what started it, but your personal feelings towards me... do not prohibit me from warning you when you break the rules.

As I say, in most of the cases when people post in the Ombudsman Corner about one of my warnings.. The Ombudsman Corner is supposed to be a resolution point between mods and users, when all other communications have failed. And yet, time and time again, users start with the Ombudsman Corner. If you disagreed with a board warning, or a moderation action, you are free to speak to the mod, or their section head involved. Chances are, you have a much greater chance of serious resolution using that method.

Your recent pm to me, seems to indicate that this, like many other posts regarding me :
Message subject: Re: Board warning issued
Sent: May 28th, '14, 21:57
To: Caprila
is not serious either.
play the game and if you have problem with dde mass them there not abuse on forum
and about my pm is a love message ;) i know you like me :smt056you run from dde in tl
when we start a war you shoot vac
now we are in war with taf and you........in vac
who give you moderator power need look at this and problem not start on this infected forum;)
we have enought with haz :smt025 and sol admin in ascend :smt110

GIVE RESPECT TO BE RESPECTED
~wilco~
Forum Expert

R0B3RT wrote:after i get 2 warn in this mode

[spoiler]The following is a warning which has been issued to you by an administrator or moderator of this site.
Quote:
5 account not 2
i don.t give more details because caprila need play this game before ask details :-D

This is a warning regarding the following post made by you: viewtopic.php?f=209&p=2596073#p2596073 .

a. Topics.
ii) The poster has made more topics than is reasonable for one user within the day. A moderator will judge this based upon the topics created and where they are created at.
iii) The topic has already been locked by a moderator and the user has reposted the topic.

b. Replies
[spoiler]Quote:

2 rambo multie in ascend

This is a warning regarding the following post made by you: viewtopic.php?f=62&p=2595215#p2595215 .

b. Replies

You will be in war with TAF for a while then rob if u insist on following this through afterall Caprilla is taf wether you like it or not.
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie

~Wilco~ wrote:
R0B3RT wrote:after i get 2 warn in this mode

Quote:
5 account not 2

a. Topics.

b. Replies
[spoiler]Quote:

2 rambo multie in ascend

b. Replies

You will be in war with TAF for a while then rob if u insist on following this through afterall Caprilla is taf wether you like it or not.
you know me i will do :smt042
just update my personal log with a new coward id today
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

It has been policy that in order to show that there is no bias of mods currently at war with those that they are warning that it would be left to someone else.

What changed?

I believe this is a rational request as even though a mod should not a cast aspersions on the accused, their judgement may be clouded.

Is it not acceptable to ask somebody else to penalise as necessary?

After all, this is what the ombudsman was set up for.
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Setesh
Lord of the Abyss
ID: 89014

She fights wars with warnings
[00:52:43] chacho67430: Di... setesh says thanks
[00:53:03] DeathIncarnator: someone kill setesh
Extremer wrote:I shall Enter TheLion
[4:54:59 PM] robert_paul97: (gay)
[4:55:08 PM] robert_paul97: (gaypartty)
[4:55:14 PM] robert_paul97: not work
Jack
Evil Reincarnated
Alliance: The Empire
Race: Dragonborn
ID: 6475

Field Marshall wrote:It has been policy that in order to show that there is no bias of mods currently at war with those that they are warning that it would be left to someone else.

What changed?

I believe this is a rational request as even though a mod should not a cast aspersions on the accused, their judgement may be clouded.

Is it not acceptable to ask somebody else to penalise as necessary?

After all, this is what the ombudsman was set up for.
If you really really want that, I guess we could make it policy that I start handing out all the warnings for GC. But you really, really don't want that. I am predisposed to handing out multiple warnings at a time, like candy. Then people get banned, and my banhammer is all rusty and tends to malfunction causing people to be banned for longer than intended. :smt105
Ya'll acting like you know what monster is
Me have 25 years in the monster biz
All monsters think you can fuss with this
Well you can talk to me Snuffleupagus
Me sneak into your house, me leave before dawn
Your daughters will be pregnant and your cookies will be gone
Malx wrote:Make kids not cancer!

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”