Rants

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
El TC
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

Re: Rants

Thanks for your honesty Rienna, much appreciated.

I do hope some of the senior admins and mods come clean sooner rather than later.
Xeen
Forum Irregular

RepliJake wrote:I was not a mod at the time we are talking about moron

I really dont understand why you must use offensive words everytime when somebody shows you are not writing an exact truth.

Ok, If you mean only a limited time when you was "not" a mod you should be able to explain it by a polite way.

Also as former mod, you should should know a forum rules better than normal player and using offensive language is against forum rules. But back to topic.

I just only ask you if someone point at some issues inside your words you should be adult enough to write a polite explanation if exist without breaking forum rules.
Thanx
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Shaitan wrote:
Mathlord wrote:
Shaitan wrote:
RepliJake wrote:No, what is ridiculous is stating that you can only do well in this game if you befriend the admin.

the problem with befriending the admin is that you get screwed and ACTUALLY KNOWING you are getting screwed. lmao..but then he wouldn't understand eh Jake.

Okay, final time I'll post something as I don't want to get bogged down in this...but just a quick question, what happened to the ETL who bragged that he came up with alot of the upgrades to the game? Just asking :D

And what does one have to do with the other? When the game goes down or there's a major bug, who do you think contacts admin to sort it out? Not your precious mods. lol

Well I guess I'm a liar now as I keep posting after saying I won't so sorry people!

Jake was stating that people that are friends with admin don't get advantages, they get disadvantages. I'm merely pointing out that you have in the past bragged about being behind alot of the changes/updates in-game where you can influence the admin to make an update. Could just be me, but that sounds like a bit of an advantage ;)
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
RepliJake
Forum Addict
Alliance: JURY IS OUT MISTRAIL
ID: 5242

Xeen wrote:

I really dont understand why you must use offensive words everytime when somebody shows you are not writing an exact truth.

Ok, If you mean only a limited time when you was "not" a mod you should be able to explain it by a polite way.

Also as former mod, you should should know a forum rules better than normal player and using offensive language is against forum rules. But back to topic.

I just only ask you if someone point at some issues inside your words you should be adult enough to write a polite explanation if exist without breaking forum rules.
Thanx

When you direct your queries in a polite way, I will respond in kind, but you chose not to do so, you made snide comments about me using exploits etc to gain access to mod forums and meetings. Instead of asking in a normal manner you chose to put implications in it, if you were unsure, you could have just asked, don't blame me when your comments don't get you the response that you expected if you initiate the rudeness.
WeaponX wrote:i quit the game, good luck trying to extort resources out of me you jackasses
REK wrote:
GunZ wrote:Eat me
I hate **Filtered**
Xeen
Forum Irregular

RepliJake wrote:
Xeen wrote:

Thanx

When you direct your queries in a polite way, I will respond in kind, but you chose not to do so, you made snide comments about me using exploits etc to gain access to mod forums and meetings. Instead of asking in a normal manner you chose to put implications in it, if you were unsure, you could have just asked, don't blame me when your comments don't get you the response that you expected if you initiate the rudeness.

Heh I expect a native english speaker will have no problem with my english but looks like language barrier is too big :P

I told:
1. you were mod and said you said you were not
or
2. you were not a mod but used some explot to get mod rights and access.
or
3. you were not a mod but had some individual status with similar rights and access but not called as mod (something like mod advisor?)

I simply did not see another option.

You give option into the pool:
4. You were a mod but not in time you are talking about in this topic.

So issue was made clear by you.

My options was not mentioned offensive - only my language was not be understood by you properly. Im willing to accept your appollogy for offensive languge and breaking forum rules if you will accept my appology for low language skill.
goodie
Forum Expert

Rienna, ill explain the incident to you in PM if you want, i think i still have a saved version of the thread somewhere.

But in short nuto was banned for something stupid by geisha, and then when she came of that was perma banned by ETL. Geisha was then removed as a mod, and ETL demoted. ETL then left the mods of his own will. All the time the comunity was saying how bias geisha/ETL where being, and Replijake was supporting the insta ban (without warning).

This was a month or 2 ago. (i think, i can check if you want).

Now when a similar thing happens to ETL (i think, i didnt see the thread), he is an uproar, along with the rest of omega/DDE.

To me this thing reeks of double standards, but thats just my humble opinion.

on a slightly better note, i can touch type qwerty AND dvorak now. ^_^

-Goodie
RepliJake
Forum Addict

Ok Goodie you clearly want to carry this on.

Nuto was banned for several reasons, one of which included her calling Geisha a **Filtered**, that ban's time ran out, then she came back and replied to a post I had made, supposedly correcting me, the fact that she felt the need to is beyond me, anyway, she followed that up by saying, "how do you know it does not?" referring to a brothel wanting Geisha back, that is not just correcting someone, that is calling them the same thing again. Now, since she had already been banned for said offence, a warning is pointless, you don't warn someone for doing the same thing they were just punished for, it is pointless to do so as they have clearly pointed out that they have not learned their lesson.

Now onto the EtL incident which despite your flawed opinion, is completely different. EtL's crimes were basically 2 so called rule violations, 1st was insulting a mod, which was also described as defying a mod, abusive language etc, it was in response to that mod insulting someone that was removed, and it wasn't much of an insult anyway, he basically just said she should have known better. The 2nd so called rule violation was informing people of a false update, which anybody who's taken note of things in the last few weeks will know isn't true at all. EtL was given all the warnings in one post and imediately banned, not after being banned for said actions before, ever, not after having had warnings with time to see them, just banned.

Not even close to similar.
WeaponX wrote:i quit the game, good luck trying to extort resources out of me you jackasses
REK wrote:
I hate **Filtered**
goodie
Forum Expert

I made my post to be informing. Not to argue. You will keep your point of view, i will keep mine.

There isnt much point in this. :)

-Goodie
DaDigi
Forum Elder
Alliance: I hate all equally
Race: Tri-athalon
ID: 46811

Goodie: How long did it take for you to become "fluent" in typing via dvorak? I've been meaning to try for awhile.
DaDigi
Former Moderator for Market & Suggestions/Reports
RepliJake
Forum Addict

DaDigi wrote:Goodie: How long did it take for you to become "fluent" in typing via dvorak? I've been meaning to try for awhile.

Are you seriously going to spam this section too?
REK wrote:
I hate **Filtered**
Shaitan
Forum Irregular

lol bringing up nuto again eh? Firstly she was banned b/c she was previously warned about the same thing. She seems to think that if ur warned a month or more earlier, you can commit the same crime and the previous warning shouldn't count. As I pointed out to her, in a hypothetical situation, if she had a forum and I called her a **Filtered** or something.. I was warned..and then waited a couple of months, and called her the same again, the previous warning should count. There is no time limit on warnings, which she disagrees with. I know for a fact she was issued 3 warnings previously and insulted the said mod in pms..so she deserved her banning. What was disappointing was that most of the other mods didn't have the balls to defend geisha, but then for a long time now alot of mods are selected not on their modding skills, but on how inoffensive they can be to the major ingame powers. And before some mod comes on here denying it, when I was admin I was specifically told not to select people due to ingame affiliations, even if they were the best person for the job.
goodie
Forum Expert

RepliJake wrote:
DaDigi wrote:Goodie: How long did it take for you to become "fluent" in typing via dvorak? I've been meaning to try for awhile.

Are you seriously going to spam this section too?

Apparently... this is why i responded in PM. ;)

-Goodie
Nuto vixen
Forum Addict

RepliJake wrote:The circumstances were completely different, Nuto had JUST come back from a ban that involved her calling Geisha exactly the same thing, I'd hardly think a warning was necessary when she'd just been banned for it...

Incorrect.

My first ban was due to me being "rude" in PM's toward said ex-mod.
Get your facts right jakey.

The second ban came without a warning, and it was due to correcting your quote and adding a valid comment.

This sort of looks like you are getting your just deserts. I see the correlation. Its amusing.

It's not a matter of luck; it's just a matter of time.
RepliJake
Forum Addict

But you're the only **Filtered** around here you stupid **Filtered**.
REK wrote:
I hate **Filtered**
Nuto vixen
Forum Addict

RepliJake wrote:But you're the only nightwalker around here you stupid dog.

I highly doubt that... have you had a look around?

It's not a matter of luck; it's just a matter of time.

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”