Rants

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Re: Rants

Shaitan wrote:I REALLY love the fact you seem to think admin ever rebuilt my account. How many times was I massed by nebulator in ascension and main? PLENTY!! No one but me rebuilt my account with a bit of help from Josh and Jake in main. The ONLY mod who has ever received help from admin is Psi Kiya Trist. Perhaps you wouldn't understand, but where I come from, pride matters and Im not about to go running to admin to rebuild my account. So take your slander elsewhere! And before you say it, no omegan has ever benefitted from the same, even though illegal attacks have been made, for instance the whole phased thing during the CFE/Omega war and then reborn was massed illegally a few months ago.

Look, whether or not admin helped rebuild your account (a point we can agree to disagree on ;) ), you still admit that he rebuilt Psi's account for quite frankly a fairly similar problem. That is enough in my mind to question where admin's loyalties lie. With the community as a whole, or a select few group of players that get to live above the law. I can't speak on the "illegal attacks" against Omega, although I can speak of the hacking of my forum accounts that same summer...hmm. Anyway, I digress. Let's not get sidetracked here, although there are plenty of statements there I have problems with.

Your actions ETL are your actions, they can be judged for what they are, I'm not that concerned about that, I am concerned about the double standards that have been in this game since before I started playing. Clearly if I truly wanted to get ahead in this game, I would have had to befriend the admin like so many others did, but alas, that's not how I play.

Hopefully this incident is a wake up call to the people who play this game that there are some serious issues that have to be delt with unless we want this game to become so totally unfair to the vast majority of players that there is no point. And after putting in so much of my life here, that would be a sad day indeed.
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
RepliJake
Forum Addict
Alliance: JURY IS OUT MISTRAIL
ID: 5242

Yes clearly admin loves a select group of people, that's why they consistently have bugs used against them, exploits, admin mistakes etc, and they get no help from him, that's a good way to get ahead in the game, stop trying to make excuses for your inability to keep up with the crowd, it's a little pathetic.
WeaponX wrote:i quit the game, good luck trying to extort resources out of me you jackasses
REK wrote:
GunZ wrote:Eat me
I hate **Filtered**
Mathlord
Forum Zombie

RepliJake wrote:Yes clearly admin loves a select group of people, that's why they consistently have bugs used against them, exploits, admin mistakes etc, and they get no help from him, that's a good way to get ahead in the game, stop trying to make excuses for your inability to keep up with the crowd, it's a little pathetic.

lol now that's hilarious. First off, I do appologize. Stating that I would personally be able to compete is a little arrogant for me to say as I'm not the best player (unless I really really need to be ;) )

That's not to say other players who are much more skilled than I am at this game wouldn't have done better.

That's all I need to point out. If everyone disregards this just like everything that is normally said, well fine then. But at least I said it...someone has to. It's ridiculous how much sway certain people have over admin.
Spoiler

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
RepliJake
Forum Addict

No, what is ridiculous is stating that you can only do well in this game if you befriend the admin.
WeaponX wrote:i quit the game, good luck trying to extort resources out of me you jackasses
REK wrote:
I hate **Filtered**
Shaitan
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

RepliJake wrote:No, what is ridiculous is stating that you can only do well in this game if you befriend the admin.

the problem with befriending the admin is that you get screwed and ACTUALLY KNOWING you are getting screwed. lmao..but then he wouldn't understand eh Jake.
Mathlord
Forum Zombie

Shaitan wrote:
RepliJake wrote:No, what is ridiculous is stating that you can only do well in this game if you befriend the admin.

the problem with befriending the admin is that you get screwed and ACTUALLY KNOWING you are getting screwed. lmao..but then he wouldn't understand eh Jake.

Okay, final time I'll post something as I don't want to get bogged down in this...but just a quick question, what happened to the ETL who bragged that he came up with alot of the upgrades to the game? Just asking :D
Spoiler

---
goodie
Forum Expert

RepliJake wrote:I have a couple of rants that I would like addressed please.

Firstly, mods saying things and then taking it back and pretending they never meant it because they have seen public opinion, FS for instance, admits to mocking someone's health and saying he has no regrets about saying it, then 5 mins later after seeing people's opinions, says he slept on it and realised he made a mistake, he slept on it in 5 mins? come on...

And secondly, warnings, either you're giving warnings or you are handing out violations, warnings are supposed to warn people so they don't make the mistake again, to give them a chance to correct themselves, giving someone 3 warnings, which is what we are to believe is required to be banned, if these warnings are given withing 5 mins or within one post, how are you "warning" people?

It's almost like a police officer firing 3 warning shots and immediately shooting you in the head.

Ok, your double standards are making my view of you lower and lower by the moment.

"OMG GEISHA BANNED NUTO WITHOUT A WARNING AND ITS OK BECAUSE NUTO IS A ......"

"OMG YOU CANT BAN ETL WITH WARNING AND THEN BANNING STRAIGHT AWAY!"

So, in short, Replijake supports whatever view omega wants him to, along with the rest of the omega/DDE cheer squad?

-Goodie
RepliJake
Forum Addict

goodie wrote:

Firstly, mods saying things and then taking it back and pretending they never meant it because they have seen public opinion, FS for instance, admits to mocking someone's health and saying he has no regrets about saying it, then 5 mins later after seeing people's opinions, says he slept on it and realised he made a mistake, he slept on it in 5 mins? come on...

And secondly, warnings, either you're giving warnings or you are handing out violations, warnings are supposed to warn people so they don't make the mistake again, to give them a chance to correct themselves, giving someone 3 warnings, which is what we are to believe is required to be banned, if these warnings are given withing 5 mins or within one post, how are you "warning" people?

It's almost like a police officer firing 3 warning shots and immediately shooting you in the head.

Ok, your double standards are making my view of you lower and lower by the moment.

So, in short, Replijake supports whatever view omega wants him to, along with the rest of the omega/DDE cheer squad?

-Goodie

Firstly, when ~I complained about the Nuto incident, there was no "because nuto is..." don't talk such rubbish.

The circumstances were completely different, Nuto had JUST come back from a ban that involved her calling Geisha exactly the same thing, I'd hardly think a warning was necessary when she'd just been banned for it...

And I don't speak in caps, I'm not a child, Goodie.
REK wrote:
I hate **Filtered**
goodie
Forum Expert

RepliJake wrote:
goodie wrote:

-Goodie

Firstly, when ~I complained about the Nuto incident, there was no "because nuto is..." don't talk such rubbish.

The circumstances were completely different, Nuto had JUST come back from a ban that involved her calling Geisha exactly the same thing, I'd hardly think a warning was necessary when she'd just been banned for it...

And I don't speak in caps, I'm not a child, Goodie.

The problem is, nuto was only correcting you, cant a person say something whet they are being misquoted? Kinda like you just did?

In all honesty, they are rather similar, just not in your mind. Simly because ETL is always right.

-Goodie
Rienna
Really Rienna :p
Alliance: T I T α N S
Race: Tollen
ID: 91926
Alternate name(s): La Reine Du Chaos

and do we really need to start comparing how people were way back when to what they are now? people are allowed to change... it happens... Jake is no longer a mod. what he did when he was a mod made sense to him and others at the time, but you cannot compare it with what is going on now, because even Jake doesn't know how he'd react in this situation, were he still a mod...

I think everyone, on both sides, needs to take a step back, take a deep breath, and remember that this is only a game and only an online forum. Mistakes were made by BOTH sides... some of which have been recognized, most of which haven't been appologized for, and probably never will be, but do we really need to keep rehashing the same situation over and over again? or can we instead get all those DIRECTLY involved and have them sit down and talk out where the problem came from and the best way to fix it so everyone, or almost everyone, is satisfied, and it's not just one or two people left looking like idiots... who may in fact be correct in their judgements and actions?
RepliJake
Forum Addict

@ goodie, IF she was just correcting me there would have been no issue, if you don't know what was said or just choose to ignore what ELSE was said in that situation, well I'll just leave it at that, Goodie.

@ Rienna, I was not a mod, I made no decisions and I am trying to get some clarification, the admins are ignoring it, I guess these new sections serve no purpose what so ever.
REK wrote:
I hate **Filtered**
Xeen
Forum Irregular

RepliJake wrote:@ goodie, IF she was just correcting me there would have been no issue, if you don't know what was said or just choose to ignore what ELSE was said in that situation, well I'll just leave it at that, Goodie.

@ Rienna, I was not a mod, I made no decisions and I am trying to get some clarification, the admins are ignoring it, I guess these new sections serve no purpose what so ever.

Strange mr. Jake.
Im sure you HAD moderator rights as well as you HAD moderator access in past, joined MOD meetings, but you was not a moderator? So you got it by an exploit or was only a moderator advisor with mod acces but without mod status?
RepliJake
Forum Addict

I was not a mod at the time we are talking about moron
REK wrote:
I hate **Filtered**
Shaitan
Forum Irregular

Mathlord wrote:
Shaitan wrote:

Okay, final time I'll post something as I don't want to get bogged down in this...but just a quick question, what happened to the ETL who bragged that he came up with alot of the upgrades to the game? Just asking :D

And what does one have to do with the other? When the game goes down or there's a major bug, who do you think contacts admin to sort it out? Not your precious mods. lol
Rienna
Really Rienna :p
Alliance: T I T α N S
Race: Tollen
ID: 91926
Alternate name(s): La Reine Du Chaos

Jake: I was directing my speech at goodie, he was calling you out because he believes things you did back when you were a moderator are different from how you are acting now. I was merely pointing out that people change and that he should not hold you now by the same standards you held yourself then, as you have changed as a person and a player and those same sets of self-rules you had no longer apply.

As for whether or not the admins will come and say something, *shrugs*. They are overly busy. The people you're most likely to get answers from are the supermods involved in the banning and the rest of the incident. However, I would not hold my breath on that one.

To be quite frank, I'll post here for the entire community to see what I've said to some of the moderators in private. I have nothing to hide. I DO NOT PLAY THE GAME. I mod the forums of my own voluntary action because of my love for the community. And I can be quoted as saying these things of the recent actions and events taking place:

Rienna to Tealauc wrote:I feel sick. I feel extremely sick reading about what has been going on in my absense. I'm sorry, but the mod team as a whole did some discusting things. I know they were provoked into some of them, but all the same. And then to watch one or two members running around behind it all cleaning it up, hiding it.... I'm sorry. I'm not sure I want to be part of the team anymore

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”