Due to popular demand I give you...

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
S T I
Forum Intermediate

Re: Due to popular demand I give you...

RepliJake wrote:
RobinInDaHood wrote:
RepliJake wrote:Someone isn't happy...

Shaitan has been permanently banned from these boards...

Huh? On what grounds?

That's what we would like to know, he has been given no explanation.

well it looks like he is really in the ####, apparently according to free he has not got a leg to stand on :D
Red XIII wrote:Just blame Omega instead. Much easier than writing an entire paragraph about a problem.
Mystake
Forum Addict
Alliance: Dominium of Chaos
Race: System Lord
ID: 50147

Free's the one with no leg to stand on.
TRADE FEEDBACK - I am an A+ trader! Safest $ trades in all of SGW. I do escrow services too!
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 48&t=83709

Former member of what became the Alliance of the Year of 2009, Nemesis Sect.

Mathlord wrote:The Reclaimer has been descended as a result of the battle!!!

Good times ;)
#-o
Madness81
Forum Irregular

man never changes. guess they do not want the people to have a voice. i guess if you cant beat them in game become a mod it will give you the power to beat them another way.
RepliJake
Forum Addict
Alliance: JURY IS OUT MISTRAIL
ID: 5242

lol guess it's just there way of dealing with the information leak that they "wanted us to post" although, if they wanted it public, wouldn't moving it have been better than waiting for us to do it...

The fact still remains, EtL's ban was bull, FreeSpirit consistently makes mistakes, yes he sometimes admits to them but he keeps making them, he's a rubbish mod. He's gonna be massed alot more than that one mass he received, not for modding, for lying, disrespecting and just generally being a plank.

WeaponX wrote:i quit the game, good luck trying to extort resources out of me you jackasses
REK wrote:
GunZ wrote:Eat me
I hate **Filtered**
GeneralChaos
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
ID: 59627

I liked Zeratul's post on page 6, so any MOD got a forum multi or want to make one to put this idea forward, hahaha, thats just to dam funny, least from those 7 pages we get to see what mods REALLY DIDN'T want the advantage in game, and those who did.

Anyway, Forum already posted and said the update would not go ahead, so is there any point in beating this out anymore.

LOL @ the person that took them screen shots in the first place, and i know it wasn't shaitan
Deep within Noob Cave, you find a strange pool filled with a glowing blue liquid. You think back to what your mother told you about unfamiliar liquids found in caves.

You're pretty sure she said "Drink it! What's the worst that can happen?"
Apadizamek
Forum Spammer
Race: Goauld
ID: 1925332

it was agapooka, click the "xxxxx's" username on people viewing this forum.
AncientAnubis wrote:Would you be worthy of being a God if you didn't have an overinflated ego?
vn70072
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

Mr. Brown wrote:it was agapooka, click the "xxxxx's" username on people viewing this forum.

Anyone clever enough to manipulate the text that way I believe can also change the userlink on a whim.
The way of the warrior is the path of shadow
The gift of the warrior is to perceive that which cannot be seen
The spirit of the warrior is to strike in a single moment
The destiny of the warrior is balance in all things
And when balance is lost, all that is left...
Is the Reckoning.
Apadizamek
Forum Spammer
Race: Goauld
ID: 1925332

vn70072 wrote:
Mr. Brown wrote:it was agapooka, click the "xxxxx's" username on people viewing this forum.

Anyone clever enough to manipulate the text that way I believe can also change the userlink on a whim.

true.

By the way, people, calm. Shaitan is banned because he dodged a ban, he dodged for a good cause and I thank him for the links, his other acct I imagine will be unbanned in the two days or whatever. Sure maybe bring him back.
AncientAnubis wrote:Would you be worthy of being a God if you didn't have an overinflated ego?
REK
Forever Evil
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM EMPIRE
Race: GOD ALLMIGHTY
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): THEY'RE NO STRINGS ON ME

:lol:
GeneralChaos
Forum Addict

vn70072 wrote:

Clever enough, all they did was change the name to xxxxx if they wanted to say it was him, they would have left his name in there, just to make it easier, id say it was him that took them.

But meh who cares right, even if it was him nothing will happen, but someone who brings the attention to it, gets banned.
Deep within Noob Cave, you find a strange pool filled with a glowing blue liquid. You think back to what your mother told you about unfamiliar liquids found in caves.

Mystake
Forum Addict
Alliance: Dominium of Chaos
Race: System Lord
ID: 50147

GeneralChaos wrote:I liked Zeratul's post on page 6, so any MOD got a forum multi or want to make one to put this idea forward, hahaha, thats just to dam funny, least from those 7 pages we get to see what mods REALLY DIDN'T want the advantage in game, and those who did.

Anyway, Forum already posted and said the update would not go ahead, so is there any point in beating this out anymore.

LOL @ the person that took them screen shots in the first place, and i know it wasn't shaitan

We also got his ID out of it. Zeravili
TRADE FEEDBACK - I am an A+ trader! Safest $ trades in all of SGW. I do escrow services too!
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 48&t=83709

Former member of what became the Alliance of the Year of 2009, Nemesis Sect.

Mathlord wrote:The Reclaimer has been descended as a result of the battle!!!

Good times ;)
#-o
GeneralChaos
Forum Addict

[OSL]Mystake wrote:
GeneralChaos wrote:I liked Zeratul's post on page 6, so any MOD got a forum multi or want to make one to put this idea forward, hahaha, thats just to dam funny, least from those 7 pages we get to see what mods REALLY DIDN'T want the advantage in game, and those who did.

We also got his ID out of it. Zeravili

Sorry who's ID

goodie
Forum Expert
ID: 0

GeneralChaos wrote:
vn70072 wrote:

Clever enough, all they did was change the name to xxxxx if they wanted to say it was him, they would have left his name in there, just to make it easier, id say it was him that took them.

But meh who cares right, even if it was him nothing will happen, but someone who brings the attention to it, gets banned.

So they change it to xxxxx to make us think they are stupid and wouldnt change the link?

We cant know who it is. Plain and simple.

-Goodie
Winter Wolf
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Ancient Brethren/Owned
Race: Ancient
ID: 15469

:lol: silly mods.
Apollo
Goa'uld Temptress
Race: Railway Stakes
ID: 1337

This is intense. I never thought I would see more threads on the forum about the mods then about the game.

Suddenly very glad I walked away from Modding a year ago. :-D
The Goa'uld Temptress has returned.

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”