Due to popular demand I give you...

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
Shaitan
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

Due to popular demand I give you...

http://www.omegaallegiance.com/modrthread.html

I must commend Badwolf, and was not pleased with remark made about him when he quit which was something like this, "don't let the door hit you on the way out"

For those mods who never knew anything or decided from the very beginning , and NOT after objections and being exposed, I commend you!! To the rest, well...
geisha
Forum Addict
Race: Pastafarian
ID: 65545

Re: Due to popular demand I give you...

wow, I am speechless.
geisha
touched by his noodly appendage

Apadizamek
Forum Spammer
Race: Goauld
ID: 1925332

I found Lore's post funny.

It was all like dark room evil mods around a world map for a bit and them BAM "siggy material"

Thank you lore. And Geisha it's typeless right? :p
AncientAnubis wrote:Would you be worthy of being a God if you didn't have an overinflated ego?
RobinInDaHood
Forum Elite
Race: Vulpes
ID: 75697

Mr. Brown wrote:I found Lore's post funny.

Lore's a funny guy. Notice how the whole tone of the thread changes from "Wow, cool!" to "Uh oh" immediately after Pookie's post? :lol:

Mods, I don't blame you for being all starry eyed when offered a benefit for your efforts. I probably would have reacted the same way. The cover up and very obvious discussion about how to put the cat back in the bag is disturbing.

Still, ROFL. :lol:
Last edited by RobinInDaHood on Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
[SGC_ReplicÅtors]
Forum Addict

ummmmmmmm absolutely wow, i find it funny how all of you (some)mods discussed something without any criticism, unopposed ideas, maybe next time USE the DAM SUGGESTION THREAD, see how far the 4th MT ideas fairs will with the "community"
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Tenno SKOOM
ID: 38133

Well, quite frankly, as far as I am concerned I said big 'oh' after pookie's post mainly because the whole thing was decided during my 14 days vacation in Greece and I got to see only final result of whole thing...

Teal'auc
Nothing but a whisper from past...
I like, totes need a nice signature. But I'm lazy to put one in. Just imagine one.
RepliJake
Forum Addict
Alliance: JURY IS OUT MISTRAIL
ID: 5242

Teal'auc of the Tok'ra wrote:Well, quite frankly, as far as I am concerned I said big 'oh' after pookie's post mainly because the whole thing was decided during my 14 days vacation in Greece and I got to see only final result of whole thing...

Teal'auc

The thread shows your comments in the first post Jenny, nobody is trying to cover up that you were against the ingame benefits.
WeaponX wrote:i quit the game, good luck trying to extort resources out of me you jackasses
REK wrote:
GunZ wrote:Eat me
I hate **Filtered**
reborn
Forum Elite

lol, and well done BW and teal'auc and yes i do know u were in greece so i will vouch for ya
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Shaitan
Forum Irregular

Indeed..no one mentioned Teal'auc..and for that matter I didn't even mention freespirit. But he deserved his massing for indicating I was a liar when I revealed the great cover up.
Envy
Forum Elder
Race: System Lord

Idd , I readed aswell ...

MODS = does the modding in free will no1 forces them to do anything.
FORUM = Is a diffrent place and doesn't have anything to do with ingame. actions.
GAME = Is diffrent than a forum do u see making me a thread in MAIN I dont think so.

this is amussing , and now I quit understand why Etl got upset ... modding need to be payed to do their JOBS RIGHT. great I aplaud u

thanks to provide the intel now we see who's deceiving who ...
Spoiler
7 sins : Envy , Sloth , Greed , Gluttony , Pride , Wrath , Lust.
geisha
Forum Addict

That thread as well as the log of the admin meeting here http://www.omegaallegiance.com/lastmodmeeting.txt really speaks volumes about the mod's attitudes. Apparently they hate their job and need to be paid for doing it. And they also hate most forum users and since they are obviously so much better than regular forum users, it is perfectly acceptable to disrespect the "mortals" freely.

It is really sad that this group with that attitude is supposed to lead the community.

But hey, they are mods, so you better all start believing now that EtL and Jake have made this all up. Mods never lie as you know.
geisha

S T I
Forum Intermediate

:( but like i said it was a dark day when Bad Wolf left, love her or hate her you get jen the way she is :lol:

as for Lore :D

he is the law & you have been judged :lol:
Red XIII wrote:Just blame Omega instead. Much easier than writing an entire paragraph about a problem.
*zesh*
Forum Expert

lol

so will finally a mod actually getting in trouble for lying

ie banning etl for the rule for falsifying a game update when he (etl and the mod) knew it to be truth

But hey, they are mods, so you better all start believing now that EtL and Jake have made this all up. Mods never lie as you know.
BORED :(
papa says:
bebs
papa says:
man that guy makes me miss mukasa

TLE - This is my family

FOR THE LULZ
Mordack
The Spider
ID: 8500

Honours and Awards

Despicable!
"I bet you thought you'd seen the last of me.."

(TB)
geisha
Forum Addict

*zesh* wrote:lol

so will finally a mod actually getting in trouble for lying

Of course not. As a former member of the mod team, I can assure you that the moderators will stick together and cover each others lies as long as the mod in question generally agrees with the mod team as a whole and doesn't cause any trouble within the mod team by having critical thoughts. The only mods you will ever see being punished are those who dare to point out deficiencies.
geisha

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”