Due to popular demand I give you...

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
Mystake
Forum Addict
Alliance: Dominium of Chaos
Race: System Lord
ID: 50147

Re: Due to popular demand I give you...

GeneralChaos wrote:
[OSL]Mystake wrote:
GeneralChaos wrote:I liked Zeratul's post on page 6, so any MOD got a forum multi or want to make one to put this idea forward, hahaha, thats just to dam funny, least from those 7 pages we get to see what mods REALLY DIDN'T want the advantage in game, and those who did.

Anyway, Forum already posted and said the update would not go ahead, so is there any point in beating this out anymore.

LOL @ the person that took them screen shots in the first place, and i know it wasn't shaitan

We also got his ID out of it. Zeratul

Sorry who's ID

Zeratul, who ingame is someone
TRADE FEEDBACK - I am an A+ trader! Safest $ trades in all of SGW. I do escrow services too!
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 48&t=83709

Former member of what became the Alliance of the Year of 2009, Nemesis Sect.

Mathlord wrote:The Reclaimer has been descended as a result of the battle!!!

Good times ;)
#-o
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

hmm... took you a while to figure that out... and you actually had to use a leaked topic to do it...

the reason we have not used any connection between forum and ingame, is that we do not want to mix those 2...

for example, if someone offends us on the forum, we do not look up their ingame to hurt them there...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
Mystake
Forum Addict
Alliance: Dominium of Chaos
ID: 50147

Zeratul wrote:hmm... took you a while to figure that out... and you actually had to use a leaked topic to do it...

TBH i could've sworn someone had told me your ign way long ago. he was really familiar. I never took the time to figure it out either... just when you posted that you didn't want the community to know it.
TRADE FEEDBACK - I am an A+ trader! Safest $ trades in all of SGW. I do escrow services too!
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 48&t=83709

Former member of what became the Alliance of the Year of 2009, Nemesis Sect.

Mathlord wrote:The Reclaimer has been descended as a result of the battle!!!

Good times ;)
#-o
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Reitha

Honours and Awards

[OSL]Mystake wrote:
Zeratul wrote:hmm... took you a while to figure that out... and you actually had to use a leaked topic to do it...

TBH i could've sworn someone had told me your ign way long ago. he was really familiar. I never took the time to figure it out either... just when you posted that you didn't want the community to know it.

we did not want the public to know it, because the Zeratul on the forum is one character, who works there, and the ingame is an entirely different character, and neither does anything to the other...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Vendetta
Forum Elite
Alliance: Tauri Alliance [TATS Leader]
ID: 21763

Im sure most, if not all of you would have done the same thing the mods did. I hardly think everyone bashing the mods here can say they would have refused a 4th MT, and as such, would like it to remain quiet as to avoid EXACTLY THIS from happening.

They had good reason to keep it hush hush, not necessarily to deceive us, but to avoid this very scenario from ever happening. Everyone here has just proven exactly why they acted as they did, dont be so suprised.

Personally, I couldnt care less if the mods had an extra MT, go for it, give them 10, dosnt change my gaming experience.
S T I
Forum Intermediate

well i want a extra Mt, because i am just a nice person :lol: (well imo :lol: )

how about upping my At cap, it will help with my trading :)
Red XIII wrote:Just blame Omega instead. Much easier than writing an entire paragraph about a problem.
Vendetta
Forum Elite
Alliance: Tauri Alliance [TATS Leader]
ID: 21763

Ahh but then you would have to sell them in stages Mr. STI, as other could not hold them all, and that would just be a pain :(
RobinInDaHood
Forum Elite
Race: Vulpes
ID: 75697

Vendetta wrote:Im sure most, if not all of you would have done the same thing the mods did.

Probably true, but with one caveat:

As soon as I found out about the ingame bonus, I'd have immediately and permanently banned every forum user that wasn't a moderator or admin, just to make sure that the story never leaked.

Always cover your tracks with the bodies of the witnesses. :lol:
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Reitha

Honours and Awards

Vendetta wrote:Im sure most, if not all of you would have done the same thing the mods did. I hardly think everyone bashing the mods here can say they would have refused a 4th MT, and as such, would like it to remain quiet as to avoid EXACTLY THIS from happening.

They had good reason to keep it hush hush, not necessarily to deceive us, but to avoid this very scenario from ever happening. Everyone here has just proven exactly why they acted as they did, dont be so suprised.

Personally, I couldnt care less if the mods had an extra MT, go for it, give them 10, dosnt change my gaming experience.

the way the opinions among the team evolved, was:
1st: all liked it
2nd: one disliked it
3rd: some-->half disliked it
4th: all disliked it

all those 4 happened over a course of about 2-3 days... and the 4th one was decided on the thursday or friday before the monday when the MT would have become available...

S T I wrote:well i want a extra Mt, because i am just a nice person :lol: (well imo :lol: )

S T I, raising caps was discussed, but Forum said it would be impractical to raise caps for only some on that...
currently, the only way anyone is likely to get extra MT, is if all get it, or if they give Forum a nice, huge amount of $$... (in the range of millions... also, it'd have to be legal money)

Bazsy
The Elder Admin
Alliance: -
Race: -
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

S T I wrote:well i want a extra Mt, because i am just a nice person :lol: (well imo :lol: )

As I know you got your benefit already when you were allowed to bypass the 75m limit using a broker bug (brokering away 25m uu, raiding 25m from a person after paying him for 25m uu, than have the friend reject the broker), which is now fixed. So why would you get another benefit? And before someone yells liar, I heard that from more omegans together with other names. You can call them liars, but then you will have an argument with them too....
REK
Forever Evil
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM EMPIRE
Race: GOD ALLMIGHTY
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): THEY'RE NO STRINGS ON ME

Bazsy wrote:

As I know you got your benefit already when you were allowed to bypass the 75m limit using a broker bug (brokering away 25m uu, raiding 25m from a person after paying him for 25m uu, than have the friend reject the broker), which is now fixed. So why would you get another benefit? And before someone yells liar, I heard that from more omegans together with other names. You can call them liars, but then you will have an argument with them too....

so now our accusing STI of cheating.. hmmm

well well I guess Ill see u soon too :)
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Reitha

Honours and Awards

REK wrote:
Bazsy wrote:

he said STI has cheated, he did not say STI needs be punished for it, for admin has said that wont happen...

S T I
Forum Intermediate

Bazsy wrote:

so i did this did i, :lol:

if you go to the achives you will find that i went over the cap way b4 the raid bug was used/discovered.

in fact i think the info is in the dean-s thread, where yet again i was accussed of cheating :(

must be the season for calling me names :lol:

I guess the mods can say what ever they want now?
Red XIII wrote:Just blame Omega instead. Much easier than writing an entire paragraph about a problem.
REK
Forever Evil
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM EMPIRE
Race: GOD ALLMIGHTY
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): THEY'RE NO STRINGS ON ME

Zeratul wrote:
REK wrote:
Bazsy wrote:

he said STI has cheated, he did not say STI needs be punished for it, for admin has said that wont happen...

well saying STI and others Omegans are cheating is enuff for me to be his judge jury and executioner ;)
Acronon
Forum Expert
Alliance: TOoC
Race: Human, whatareyou?
ID: 60798
Alternate name(s): Rhadamanthus, RhadamanthusOE, Kalor, Thurisaz & more than I remember

Apollo wrote:This is intense. I never thought I would see more threads on the forum about the mods then about the game.

Suddenly very glad I walked away from Modding a year ago. :-D

Very true, lmao.
I know the feeling. ;)

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”