Due to popular demand I give you...

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
Bazsy
The Elder Admin
Alliance: -
Race: -
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Re: Due to popular demand I give you...

REK wrote:
Bazsy wrote:
S T I wrote:well i want a extra Mt, because i am just a nice person :lol: (well imo :lol: )

how about upping my At cap, it will help with my trading :)

As I know you got your benefit already when you were allowed to bypass the 75m limit using a broker bug (brokering away 25m uu, raiding 25m from a person after paying him for 25m uu, than have the friend reject the broker), which is now fixed. So why would you get another benefit? And before someone yells liar, I heard that from more omegans together with other names. You can call them liars, but then you will have an argument with them too....

so now our accusing STI of cheating.. hmmm

well well I guess Ill see u soon too :)

Well if someone, than his own friends accused him:P Cause its not me telling that he used that bug (together with others), but his own previous alliancemates. I myself couldnt really do it, since I dont know him and he never told me what he does or not.

You can come and see me. Im at Szombathely, Hungary. Get some friends too, and we can have a barbecue:)
Bazsy
The Elder Admin

Honours and Awards

S T I wrote:
Bazsy wrote:
S T I wrote:well i want a extra Mt, because i am just a nice person :lol: (well imo :lol: )

As I know you got your benefit already when you were allowed to bypass the 75m limit using a broker bug (brokering away 25m uu, raiding 25m from a person after paying him for 25m uu, than have the friend reject the broker), which is now fixed. So why would you get another benefit? And before someone yells liar, I heard that from more omegans together with other names. You can call them liars, but then you will have an argument with them too....

so i did this did i, :lol:

if you go to the achives you will find that i went over the cap way b4 the raid bug was used/discovered.

in fact i think the info is in the dean-s thread, where yet again i was accussed of cheating :(

must be the season for calling me names :lol:

I guess the mods can say what ever they want now?

No I just seen you asking for benefits, than remembered your own alliance mates told me who in omega used that bug already, and you were on the list. I heard it from 3 omegans. Now Im not accusing you, and wont call you names, I just told what your prev alliancemates (who must know you much better than me) told me.

If it has no truth in it I shall apologise for using an untrue source (omega...).
Bazsy
The Elder Admin

Honours and Awards

REK wrote:
Zeratul wrote:
REK wrote:
Bazsy wrote:

so now our accusing STI of cheating.. hmmm

well well I guess Ill see u soon too :)

he said STI has cheated, he did not say STI needs be punished for it, for admin has said that wont happen...

well saying STI and others Omegans are cheating is enuff for me to be his judge jury and executioner ;)

Then execute omega, cause they told me this... :)
If you want to execute me, I shall call you a RL bully, since you want to come here and kill me in RL? I heard ppl moaning about this behavior... Mixing RL execution with a forum argument... childish Id say... and to be sentenced.
If you really wanna come here and execute me, come....
RepliJake
Forum Addict
Alliance: JURY IS OUT MISTRAIL
ID: 5242

Bazsy wrote:
S T I wrote:
Bazsy wrote:

so i did this did i, :lol:

if you go to the achives you will find that i went over the cap way b4 the raid bug was used/discovered.

in fact i think the info is in the dean-s thread, where yet again i was accussed of cheating :(

must be the season for calling me names :lol:

I guess the mods can say what ever they want now?

No I just seen you asking for benefits, than remembered your own alliance mates told me who in omega used that bug already, and you were on the list. I heard it from 3 omegans. Now Im not accusing you, and wont call you names, I just told what your prev alliancemates (who must know you much better than me) told me.

If it has no truth in it I shall apologise for using an untrue source (omega...).

But ofcourse...
WeaponX wrote:i quit the game, good luck trying to extort resources out of me you jackasses
REK wrote:
GunZ wrote:Eat me
I hate **Filtered**
REK
Forever Evil
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM EMPIRE
Race: GOD ALLMIGHTY
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): THEY'RE NO STRINGS ON ME

Bazsy wrote:
If you want to execute me, I shall call you a RL bully, since you want to come here and kill me in RL? I heard ppl moaning about this behavior... Mixing RL execution with a forum argument... childish Id say... and to be sentenced.

lol and calling me a RL bully how enlightning...
I guess u do know me after all..:P
Acronon
Forum Expert
Alliance: TOoC
Race: Human, whatareyou?
ID: 60798
Alternate name(s): Rhadamanthus, RhadamanthusOE, Kalor, Thurisaz & more than I remember

Come on guys, we need to be finding a way to calm things down and make progress as to the state of the community or we will witness it tearing itself apart.

Let's concede that both sides made mistakes and work towards fixing the problems so that they do not occur again.
S T I
Forum Intermediate

who were these people who told you this, send it in Pm, i will deal with it.

i was not even in omega, whaen the raiding bug was used/found.
Red XIII wrote:Just blame Omega instead. Much easier than writing an entire paragraph about a problem.
Bazsy
The Elder Admin

Honours and Awards

REK wrote:
Bazsy wrote:

Since Im not playing and you said executing me, what else should you referring to?
REK
Forever Evil
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM EMPIRE
Race: GOD ALLMIGHTY
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): THEY'RE NO STRINGS ON ME

Bazsy wrote:
REK wrote:
Bazsy wrote:

Since Im not playing and you said executing me, what else should you referring to?

guess youll have to find out one day :lol:
Bad Wolf
The Man Behind the Curtain
Race: System Lord

Thanks for outing the truth to some degree. I dont want a pat on the back or anything, but Its nice to see that people can understand my reasons for leaving now.

I did what I felt was the best for the forums. I just hope next time others will listern to me.

And to Digi, it was low... very low.

This Wolf knows when to shout Wolf :wink:

BW
Bazsy
The Elder Admin

Honours and Awards

Here it comes:

@STI: Im apologising for stating something about you which was from a non reliable source. I thought its true. After talking with you in pm Im sure you are innocent in the said thing (just read a few posts above).
Officially STI can insult me 1 time he wants on the forums without getting anything for it. I shall stay put for a few days to avoid further issues with maybe others.

@REK: hope you see now how I got that threat personal. You maybe didnt know I quit the game already so thats okay. However its still bullying. And executing me in RL: I hope you never meant it for your own good.
S T I
Forum Intermediate

Bazsy wrote:Here it comes:

@STI: Im apologising for stating something about you which was from a non reliable source. I thought its true. After talking with you in pm Im sure you are innocent in the said thing (just read a few posts above).
Officially STI can insult me 1 time he wants on the forums without getting anything for it. I shall stay put for a few days to avoid further issues with maybe others.

thank you,
& there is no need for me to insult anyone. you were told something which was not true & could not have been so (which i have shown), i will also say the DB was told this thing about me & i have spoken to him b4 about this. & shown him that it could not have happened.

so hopefully this will close this subject & allow people to move on

but, if did insult anyone i would expect a warning or ban

jeff
Red XIII wrote:Just blame Omega instead. Much easier than writing an entire paragraph about a problem.
Bazsy
The Elder Admin

Honours and Awards

S T I wrote:
Bazsy wrote:Here it comes:

thank you,
& there is no need for me to insult anyone. you were told something which was not true & could not have been so (which i have shown), i will also say the DB was told this thing about me & i have spoken to him b4 about this. & shown him that it could not have happened.

so hopefully this will close this subject & allow people to move on

but, if did insult anyone i would expect a warning or ban

jeff

Knowing you a bit, I cant see you get even a single warning anytime soon...
BELISKNER
Forum Expert
Alliance: Lone Wolf ~ Ex-Dirty Dozen
Race: Ancient
ID: 6116

RepliJake wrote:The fact still remains, EtL's ban was bull, FreeSpirit consistently makes mistakes, yes he sometimes admits to them but he keeps making them, he's a rubbish mod. He's gonna be massed alot more than that one mass he received, not for modding, for lying, disrespecting and just generally being a plank.

lol the ending is most chucklesome, haven't heard that insult in many years :P
We Fought Together, We Died Together

Play NOW!!

Dirty Dozen - The End of an Era
SSG EnterTheLion
The Mane Mod & God Emperor of the Tolah

Honours and Awards

btw, where's my apology?
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote:yep sorry not a bug i.m a noob :-D