This is all rather childish

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
Osi
Forum Addict
ID: 0

This is all rather childish

Personally I think this section is tearing the community apart and should be nuked and obliterated asap. Whomever dreamed this up obviously didn't compensate for the vast amounts of hatred and strife that have been boiling over the last year.

P.S. you know something is bad when I drag myself out of the relative safety of the spam section to make a comment.
Last edited by Osi on Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Our failure is obvious, we had our foot on the throat of Humanity and we failed to step down hard enough.
Milenko
Forum Expert
Alliance: DoC
Race: Ancient
ID: 1911875

Re: This is all rather childish

Agreed :) Or maybe people could start posting nice things about the mods rather than tear shreds off them, they work hard and do a good job in my opinion.
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with years of experience!

Trade Feedback
Nuto vixen
Forum Addict

viewtopic.php?f=128&t=90282

This is where the idea came from. Its a good read.

It's not a matter of luck; it's just a matter of time.
Osi
Forum Addict

tbh most of this section is hilarious....but all in bad taste.
Our failure is obvious, we had our foot on the throat of Humanity and we failed to step down hard enough.
Vendetta
Forum Elite
Alliance: Tauri Alliance [TATS Leader]
Race: System Lord
ID: 21763

Making threads like these just incites more "childish behaviour" you would do well to just ignore all this if it is upsetting/bothering/annoying/angering you, or just simply isnt your cup of tea.
Rienna
Really Rienna :p
Alliance: T I T α N S
Race: Tollen
ID: 91926
Alternate name(s): La Reine Du Chaos

I find it all rather insightful.

in one section I can see the opinions and views of many community members on a couple of topics that have been bugging them as of late. It's brilliant to put it all in one place so we don't have to hunt it down.

EDIT: we being those of us mods who are trying to figure out how to rectify the situations that have caused the outbursts that have most of the community mad at the mod team to begin with.
Acronon
Forum Expert
Alliance: TOoC
Race: Human, whatareyou?
ID: 60798
Alternate name(s): Rhadamanthus, RhadamanthusOE, Kalor, Thurisaz & more than I remember

The idea and principle behind this section are very solid and can work for the betterment of the community, it is up to us, the members of this community, to work together for the good of the community.

Many of us have had problems with one another in the past and we know for a fact that we can get past them.

Some of my new friends were once guys that I fought with tooth and nail all the time on this forum.

We just need to remember that we are all here because of a common interest and start treating one another with at least basic tolerate respects.
Eriond
Forum Grunt

Acronon wrote:The idea and principle behind this section are very solid and can work for the betterment of the community, it is up to us, the members of this community, to work together for the good of the community.

Many of us have had problems with one another in the past and we know for a fact that we can get past them.

Some of my new friends were once guys that I fought with tooth and nail all the time on this forum.

We just need to remember that we are all here because of a common interest and start treating one another with at least basic tolerate respects.

Nominated for best post ever.

a community only works if the community wants it to, yes there will be problems and friction but when anyone decides that they only want to point fingers, cause trouble, flame, or argue without being open to any sort of ideas to resolve problems or even respond without resorting to flames,swearing, repeating previously stated complaints the only thing that will occur is a degredation of the community.
Move along, move along, nothing to see here
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

Acronon wrote:The idea and principle behind this section are very solid and can work for the betterment of the community, it is up to us, the members of this community, to work together for the good of the community.

great post, acronon...

we have long been trying now to post respectfully, but all we get in return is that people like geisha and replijake search for anything that could possibly, be misunderstood, and uses that to cause arguments...

if you people are willing to be respectful to us, then we will also be completely respectful to you...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
RepliJake
Forum Addict
Alliance: JURY IS OUT MISTRAIL
ID: 5242

Zeratul wrote:

great post, acronon...

we have long been trying now to post respectfully, but all we get in return is that people like geisha and replijake search for anything that could possibly, be misunderstood, and uses that to cause arguments...

if you people are willing to be respectful to us, then we will also be completely respectful to you...

Leading by example...
WeaponX wrote:i quit the game, good luck trying to extort resources out of me you jackasses
REK wrote:
GunZ wrote:Eat me
I hate **Filtered**
REK
Forever Evil
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM EMPIRE
Race: GOD ALLMIGHTY
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): THEY'RE NO STRINGS ON ME

RepliJake wrote:
Zeratul wrote:

great post, acronon...

Leading by example...

lol your mods you have no choice but to be respectfull to the community u SERVE!
Eriond
Forum Grunt

wrong REK respect is earnt from all sides.
Move along, move along, nothing to see here
REK
Forever Evil
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM EMPIRE
Race: GOD ALLMIGHTY
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): THEY'RE NO STRINGS ON ME

Eriond wrote:wrong REK respect is earnt from all sides.

no your wrong

if you want to be a mod you have to learn to deal with what people throw at you . you choose to do an ungreatful job... and u must respect the people who you put in position to serve.. yes thats correct mods are here to serve the forum not the other way around you dont like it then quit plain and simple...
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

indeed... learning to deal with it is needed, but it is also needed for both parties to behave in a respectable way...

anyways, under orders sent by Forum, we will reduce posting here, in the hope that the community realizes that all need to calm down...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
RepliJake
Forum Addict
Alliance: JURY IS OUT MISTRAIL
ID: 5242

Ignoring problems does not make them go away.
WeaponX wrote:i quit the game, good luck trying to extort resources out of me you jackasses
REK wrote:
GunZ wrote:Eat me
I hate **Filtered**

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”