This is all rather childish

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
Dagr
Forum Expert
Race: Asgard
ID: 50627
Alternate name(s): Day

Re: This is all rather childish

Neither does trying to make more of them. I understand that you have your opinion, but some of the things you've posted have been quite rude. And unless that last comment was meant to be sarcastic, I think you need to look at what problems you have created and are creating. And as you said...
RepliJake wrote:Ignoring problems does not make them go away.
Osi
Forum Addict
ID: 0

RepliJake wrote:Ignoring problems does not make them go away.

True. However, grabbing them by the throat and choking the life out of them would. Something that the mods need to start doing. Perm bans are few and far between on this forum.
Our failure is obvious, we had our foot on the throat of Humanity and we failed to step down hard enough.
Almost38
Forum Addict
Alliance: I am in your base
Race: killing your d00ds

so they should ban us for disagreeing with them and pointing out the flaws in the mod system
zebism is the way of the furutre!
Spoiler
Rules of SGW
1.Mass
2.?????
3.PROFIT!
We Be Epic
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

we mods are fully within power to do that but, rather obviously, we have not...

the decision, has instead been to try fixing it...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
Osi
Forum Addict

Almost38 wrote:so they should ban us for disagreeing with them and pointing out the flaws in the mod system

I never said that, now did I?
Our failure is obvious, we had our foot on the throat of Humanity and we failed to step down hard enough.
Almost38
Forum Addict
Alliance: I am in your base
Race: killing your d00ds

ur saying they should just perm ban people for breaking rules with is disagreeing with the mods
zebism is the way of the furutre!
Spoiler
Rules of SGW
1.Mass
2.?????
3.PROFIT!
We Be Epic
Osi
Forum Addict

people who break rules should be punished. If you banned people or suspended them for acting up right and left then you wouldn't get crucified for coming downhard on someone when everyone else does the same thing. The currents mods give the people on this forum an inch and they take a few miles.

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”