just an idea

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
REK
Forever Evil
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM EMPIRE
Race: GOD ALLMIGHTY
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): THEY'RE NO STRINGS ON ME

Re: just an idea

Bazsy wrote:
REK wrote::lol:

Plz dont spam

no of my posts are spam

cause Im lauging at you doesnt mean you have the right to abuse your power and call my post spam

! :P
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

Almost38 wrote:zera wat about when mods ask for stuff?

even though we answered this in a pm, we'll post here too... (exactly same as in pm)
the below are all answers, not just the one almost38 asked about... (for those wanting to know, he asked for the last one)

hmm... that could be misinterpreted...

if it is asking a player if he/she/it could give x resource, then it is fully up to that player how to answer...

if it is a mod demanding x resource in return for not being massed, banned or such, then it is extorsion, and that is wrong...

if it is a mod asking for x in return for y, then it is normal trade...

if a mod asks admin for stuff, then it is up to admin to decide whether to give any or not to give...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
Bazsy
The Elder Admin
Alliance: -
Race: -
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

REK wrote:
Bazsy wrote:

Plz dont spam

no of my posts are spam

cause Im lauging at you doesnt mean you have the right to abuse your power and call my post spam

Sorry, I realized my error now:)
I almost forgot you never post spam. I commend you:D
Dagr
Forum Expert
Race: Asgard
ID: 50627
Alternate name(s): Day

I think the only thing that we really can do for the mods is give them a hand for doing all this. I mean half of them are being attacked for nothing and when someone tries to reward them they get attacked more. =D>
REK
Forever Evil
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM EMPIRE
Race: GOD ALLMIGHTY
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): THEY'RE NO STRINGS ON ME

Bazsy wrote:
REK wrote:
Bazsy wrote:

Plz dont spam

no of my posts are spam

Sorry, I realized my error now:)
I almost forgot you never post spam. I commend you:D

yes never question your GOD ;)
Envy
Forum Elder
Race: System Lord

Bazsy wrote:Okay you say community would choose who get it. But there are smaller sections, like chat, quantum, chaos, asc, etc... Those mods would never get the same votes since the majority of the community doesnt even know them or see their work.

I think we should drop ingame benefits, including user gifts.... The mods will be separated from ingame users soon anyway.
What I think is a vote in every mount in all sections and a global mod vote. And the winner should have the bragging rights for the next month, which would come with ppl trying to show double respect for him. Or we (the admins) could set a section mod / global mod of the month title for him/her

Thats what I've told R3B3L the other day ,... it's better to have mods unknown to the users also users couldn't figure out who the mod actually is.

than allot of things will and can be solved. Like no harsh insults towards users/mods or any kind of slaughering.

and a ending to this never ending war between users/mods ... I dont speak for all the users before they biting in my leg :lol: anyway glad their will be some solutions ... :)
Spoiler
7 sins : Envy , Sloth , Greed , Gluttony , Pride , Wrath , Lust.

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”