cold and drafty feeling.....

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
JediMasterX
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Jedi
ID: 101050

Re: cold and drafty feeling.....

Also these new mod accounts won't get mods massed for doing their job.
(11:31 PM) Biscuit: I wish it was Jedi that massed me instead of a noob!
Tweety Girl says (11:48 PM)
.. i'm gonna come off vac mode just to mass JediMasterX so i can say "i hit it" .. damn that boy is smokin hot
2,454,890 Untrained ware taken from the realm of Oma Dasala.
{TAF DESCENTIONS}
Vendetta
Forum Elite
Alliance: Tauri Alliance [TATS Leader]
Race: System Lord
ID: 21763

Well perhaps if people didn't mass mods for doing their job, or disrespect certain mods cause they don't like them in game, or call mods bias anytime they make a decision that favors their alliance, or any of the other BS, then this wouldn't have been necessary.

To everyone complaining, stop your **Filtered** and just be happy! If you didnt want faceless mods, perhaps you shouldn't have thrown crap all over the mods before hand for the past 2.5years.

I can understand the potential problems with the namesless mods, but that can just be up to pookie to decide if a mod is taking advantage of this more than they should be.

And I know where the mods are comming from, especially with being massed for modding, as I have been there myself. Not a nice suprise to come back to after spending your time modding a forum. Especially one as messed up as this one.

This was brought about by US, the community. us GENERAL FORUM USERS, caused this to happen.

now get the hell over it.
quickshot84
Forum Irregular
Race: Goa'uld
ID: 0

i wonder how long its going to be till a list of who they really are is leaked out...
Member of Ω Allegiance: 22/6/05 - 7/1/07
www.co-opp.net - because gaming was made to be fun [Clan OhnD, mcsA, mcOhnD!] - {CoD4/CSS/TF2} - #co-opp
Tanith
Forum Regular
Race: Ancient
ID: 86581

quickshot84 wrote:i wonder how long its going to be till a list of who they really are is leaked out...

If that happens Pookie will probably just rotate everyone to a different account, wouldn't be that hard as there shouldn't be any personal stuff tying them to the account.
Mod Color
SVaRuN
Forum Elder
Race: Roman

It looks kind of cool, almost as this forums are becoming serious now...

I expect shortly a dressing code :o

All and all I like it it could be abused but then they have to stick to the rules hopefully and also this takes away their "power" they head cross the masses for being mods...
Yes that power was here and it was called popularity although some mods didnt obtain it :(

Good luck Moderation team I hope this means brighter future...
Quae caret ora cruore nostro?
~Massin4Christ~
Forum Elder

Also they can mass you for comments now, and you wont know why!
:lol:

jk
Spoiler
thaltek
Spamity Spam In A Can

DaDigi wrote:not to be hatin' on Forum or Pookie, but this is what I think of the new mods.

hmm... interesting idea.....

oh not to undo things around here but you don't have to have the same name here as you do ingame..... at least i don't recall any rules about the names having to be the same..... all i am asking for here is a group of mods that have human/gamer names if ingame things are a problem have a different ingame name from the mod name and don't tell anyone your id or let the ingame id become associated with a mod name.......but yet again i am just another user what do i know?..... :x

vendetta wrote:Well perhaps if people didn't mass mods for doing their job, or disrespect certain mods cause they don't like them in game, or call mods bias anytime they make a decision that favors their alliance, or any of the other BS, then this wouldn't have been necessary.

To everyone complaining, stop your **Filtered** and just be happy! If you didnt want faceless mods, perhaps you shouldn't have thrown crap all over the mods before hand for the past 2.5years.

I can understand the potential problems with the namesless mods, but that can just be up to pookie to decide if a mod is taking advantage of this more than they should be.

And I know where the mods are comming from, especially with being massed for modding, as I have been there myself. Not a nice suprise to come back to after spending your time modding a forum. Especially one as messed up as this one.

This was brought about by US, the community. us GENERAL FORUM USERS, caused this to happen.

now get the hell over it.

do you understand the implications of what you just said in a psychological or sociological context.....? if you don't i would highly suggest doing some light reading into Dr. Emile Durkhime's suicide theory.......

i do have a question for vendetta do you see people from the perspective of x theory or y theory? (for those who don't know its from my ols252 class)
Ultimatum
Fledgling Forumer

DaDigi wrote:not to be hatin' on Forum or Pookie, but this is what I think of the new mods.

All hail our new overlords :-D
thaltek
Spamity Spam In A Can

well i suposse having cybermen is better than daleks...... :?
Mato
Forum Expert

thaltek wrote:well i suposse having cybermen is better than daleks...... :?

zzzzz ....blasphemy
RepliJake
Forum Addict
Alliance: JURY IS OUT MISTRAIL
ID: 5242

[DDE] JediMasterX wrote:Also these new mod accounts won't get mods massed for doing their job.

I might just mass them all everytime one does something wrong...
WeaponX wrote:i quit the game, good luck trying to extort resources out of me you jackasses
REK wrote:
GunZ wrote:Eat me
I hate **Filtered**
buck
The Main Event
Race: Degenerate
ID: 16843

Honours and Awards

One of the many reasons i quit...

Seriously, there is no way im going to hold down a conversation with "global mod 17x" Its the poorest of all efforts lol
Spoiler
2006 -
Poster of the Year
2007 -
Runner up signature of the Year
Runner up most improved player of the Year
Runner up hero of the Year
Alliance war of the year (CIA vs COP)
2008-
Hall of Fame
2009-
Runner up Hero of the Year
2010-
Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Tekki)
Runner up Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Darthudd)

Noteworthy alliances-
Omega
Mayhem
Radical Minority
Nemesis Sect
Warlords of Briton

Previous affiliations-
TL
Ricos
DDE
The Tok'ra
The OOC
The SLA

Missed and dear friends -
Too Many to count, but never forgotten.
Code:
"Now I Don't like you, I don't respect you, and I sure as hell don't fear you. But seeing how your standing in the middle of my yard, I will break you."
Vendetta
Forum Elite
Alliance: Tauri Alliance [TATS Leader]
ID: 21763

thaltek wrote:do you understand the implications of what you just said in a psychological or sociological context.....? if you don't i would highly suggest doing some light reading into Dr. Emile Durkhime's suicide theory.......

i do have a question for vendetta do you see people from the perspective of x theory or y theory? (for those who don't know its from my ols252 class)

I have a general idea how certain people, depending on thier personality would see and feel about my post. Other than that, i dont honestly care.

All I really see is the forum going rapidly downhill, and if i wanna make posts you wont like im gonna make posts you wont like. 1 of the reasons im starting to stick to IRC alot more, so mch more light hearted :-)

Ohh and if you read my post, and anything about suicide pops into your head, theres something wrong with you.
Suggestive Disorder
Fledgling Forumer

quickshot84 wrote:i wonder how long its going to be till a list of who they really are is leaked out...

actually, that will take a while, as not all mods know who the others are...
Sinath
Fledgling Forumer

you can change the name, but you can't change the personality.

I'm quite sure many people will figure out what mod is who in short order.
Last edited by Sinath on Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”