This forum is becoming worthless every day

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
Nuto vixen
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Re: This forum is becoming worthless every day

I recall to have been crucified on a stake for creating a rule for the markets which stated no cash sales... only to have the rule overturned due to people making alternative forums somewhere else and crying a river.

What has changed?

It's not a matter of luck; it's just a matter of time.
Taxxy
Forum Irregular

AGA is just angry because every time he gets descended he needs to buy a new account :smt016
It's not whether you get knocked down, it's whether you get up.
SÅTÅN 666
Forum Addict
Race: System Lord
Alternate name(s): Ancient God Anubis

Taxxy wrote:AGA is just angry because every time he gets descended he needs to buy a new account :smt016

Right...Taxxy...Ever want to hold a defence again? ever?? :twisted: NOW PISS OFF YOUNG CHILD!!!!
Co-Administrator

_Ancient God Anubis_ wrote:
General Mod 2 wrote:Cut it out, both of you.

And _Ancient God Anubis_, no mentioning non-kingdom games.

Okay General Fag 2, I mean Mod***...You keep hiding behind that name

Another comment like that will get your 6th warning. Consider this the 5th, as you already had a (unfortunatelly) duplicated one.
6 warning means 1 month ban.
SÅTÅN 666
Forum Addict

Co-Administrator wrote:
_Ancient God Anubis_ wrote:
General Mod 2 wrote:Cut it out, both of you.

And _Ancient God Anubis_, no mentioning non-kingdom games.

Okay General Fag 2, I mean Mod***...You keep hiding behind that name

Another comment like that will get your 6th warning. Consider this the 5th, as you already had a (unfortunatelly) duplicated one.
6 warning means 1 month ban.

It was an accident...thats why I put ' *** ' :lol:
Apadizamek
Forum Spammer
Race: Goauld
ID: 1925332

_Ancient God Anubis_ wrote:10) No 'for real $$' sales of goods, accounts, favours, etc will be accepted here. By allowing them here, we implicitly condone them, and with the very high 'scam rate' we do not want anything to do with them, nor can we help resolve such deals gone bad, as the truth of what really happened/who scammed who, is outside of our ability to verify...

What a load of stuff....

dude you gotta understand this before it goes too far. When selling online materials for currency the owner of the game is on iffy legal ground as is, when people start to get scammed they could theoretically demand a payment back from the admin, or, even sue admin.

Now he can do with your account as is and if you buy the UU ON MSN he's safe legally but when he allows it to be sold via his own forums therefor verbally consenting to the allowing of $$ sales. He's just protecting himself.
AncientAnubis wrote:Would you be worthy of being a God if you didn't have an overinflated ego?
SÅTÅN 666
Forum Addict

Mr. Brown wrote:
_Ancient God Anubis_ wrote:10) No 'for real $$' sales of goods, accounts, favours, etc will be accepted here. By allowing them here, we implicitly condone them, and with the very high 'scam rate' we do not want anything to do with them, nor can we help resolve such deals gone bad, as the truth of what really happened/who scammed who, is outside of our ability to verify...

What a load of stuff....

dude you gotta understand this before it goes too far. When selling online materials for currency the owner of the game is on iffy legal ground as is, when people start to get scammed they could theoretically demand a payment back from the admin, or, even sue admin.

Now he can do with your account as is and if you buy the UU ON MSN he's safe legally but when he allows it to be sold via his own forums therefor verbally consenting to the allowing of $$ sales. He's just protecting himself.

Right...But if its someone wanting to buy SS...Of course he will allow that trade to continue...See my point :D
Rienna
Really Rienna :p
Alliance: T I T α N S
Race: Tollen
ID: 91926
Alternate name(s): La Reine Du Chaos

yes, because when they buy SS they are buying directly from him and he can garuntee the goods. If for some reason the goods don't show up, he's liable for them anyways as the seller, so he can just manually override and credit your account.

why should he be held liable because some twit came onto the forums, said they'd sell you 2 mill uu for this much money, you pay, and they don't deliver? How is that fair to him to be put into that legal situation, because he created a game for fun that people have turned into a business venture?

Get real.
Rie
Co-Administrator

I have an idea to solve this rule... and will ask Jason about it.
SÅTÅN 666
Forum Addict

Rienna wrote:yes, because when they buy SS they are buying directly from him and he can garuntee the goods. If for some reason the goods don't show up, he's liable for them anyways as the seller, so he can just manually override and credit your account.

why should he be held liable because some twit came onto the forums, said they'd sell you 2 mill uu for this much money, you pay, and they don't deliver? How is that fair to him to be put into that legal situation, because he created a game for fun that people have turned into a business venture?

Get real.
Rie

Well...If you buy SS...and later on the game shuts down(not saying it is) that is kinda the same thing (scam) really...I don't see the difference...
Apadizamek
Forum Spammer
Race: Goauld
ID: 1925332

yes but you still had the SS even if it was for an hour. Plus by registering the admin can do anything he wishes with your account so long as it doesn't break the law, scamming for example, but other then that he can delete with prudence.

HOWEVER you agreed through the terms and conditions.
AncientAnubis wrote:Would you be worthy of being a God if you didn't have an overinflated ego?
buck
The Main Event
Race: Degenerate
ID: 16843

Honours and Awards

How about we all just kick seven shades of hell out of ancient anubis for being a moron.
Spoiler
2006 -
Poster of the Year
2007 -
Runner up signature of the Year
Runner up most improved player of the Year
Runner up hero of the Year
Alliance war of the year (CIA vs COP)
2008-
Hall of Fame
2009-
Runner up Hero of the Year
2010-
Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Tekki)
Runner up Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Darthudd)

Noteworthy alliances-
Omega
Mayhem
Radical Minority
Nemesis Sect
Warlords of Briton

Previous affiliations-
TL
Ricos
DDE
The Tok'ra
The OOC
The SLA

Missed and dear friends -
Too Many to count, but never forgotten.
Code:
"Now I Don't like you, I don't respect you, and I sure as hell don't fear you. But seeing how your standing in the middle of my yard, I will break you."
Sinath
Fledgling Forumer

lol
[GM]FreeSpirit

Ancient Anubis calling people fags even if they are mod or not is not tolerated here. Consider this a friendly warning
GeneralChaos
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
ID: 59627

Global Mod V wrote:Ancient Anubis calling people fags even if they are mod or not is not tolerated here. Consider this a friendly warning

He was already warned by Co-admin, so does that count as a 7th warning now???? get a grip already, hiding behind new mod names,but some things don't change.

As far as the $$ for resources go, thats forums call, people who by resources know that whoever they get them from are safe to trade with, and will continue to trade out of forum with them, but yes it will stop the scammers that are out there.
Deep within Noob Cave, you find a strange pool filled with a glowing blue liquid. You think back to what your mother told you about unfamiliar liquids found in caves.

You're pretty sure she said "Drink it! What's the worst that can happen?"

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”