General Mod 1

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
geisha
Forum Addict
Race: Pastafarian
ID: 65545

General Mod 1

I'd like to complain about General Mod I who obviously doesn't quite understand his role as you can see in this topic here: viewtopic.php?f=101&t=90979

Reading what Forum wrote about the moderators' new role on the forums, I don't think it is appropriate for a mod to state their opinion about why someone is a mod or why not or even calling forum users fools...

General Mod I wrote:And I was answering a question. You are NOT a moderator ( for obvious reasons ), therefore it is not your job to tell me or any other moderator what to do. Topic locked

Oh. And that was not an opinion, it would be wise to look that word up before making yourself look like a fool.
-The First

Forum wrote:3) mods will mod the forum. they will NOT comment on the right/wrong of specific views, ingame actions, inforum comments directed at others, inforum comments directed at themselves, or any other specifics. In short, it is not to be their job to pass opinion.
geisha
touched by his noodly appendage

GeneralChaos
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
ID: 59627

General Mod 1

Good call.
Deep within Noob Cave, you find a strange pool filled with a glowing blue liquid. You think back to what your mother told you about unfamiliar liquids found in caves.

You're pretty sure she said "Drink it! What's the worst that can happen?"
Trife
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

Re: General Mod 1

Global Pain I wrote:wah wah wah

You'll get over it.
generaloneill
Forum Regular
Alliance: lone wolf
Race: Tollan
ID: 6258

Judochop wrote:
Trife wrote:
Global Pain I wrote:wah wah wah

You'll get over it.

HAHAHA

nice one
FreeSpirit
Writer of the Gamestory
Alliance: Forgotten Prospects Leader
Race: Tollan/ Jedi
ID: 1947914
Alternate name(s): Wes

i like to complain about Global Pain I. Shes a <modded> who shoudnt even deserve a place on this forum. Damn its nice to speek out free again. I wonder how all the mods are doing
2008 award
Quotes & Stats
Noobert wrote:You encounter a Wild FreeSpirit. You flee.
Drahazar wrote:woop freespirit getting things done, forceful yet kind, the perfect lover ...
GoAG of the Tolah - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
[GM]FreeSpirit

FreeSpirit even though you once were a Global Moderator you do NOT stand above the rules. Warning send
RobinInDaHood
Forum Elite
Race: Vulpes
ID: 75697

Posting on behalf of Tok`ra since my earlier post about reversing his permaban hasn't received any attention.

Tok`ra wrote:

FreeSpirit AKA GeneralMod1 wrote:i like to complain about Global Pain I. Shes a <modded> who shoudnt even deserve a place on this forum. Damn its nice to speek out free again. I wonder how all the mods are doing

The mods have spoken.

If you disagree with them you are a troll/<modded>(what FS said).

While Geisha wasnt the best of mods, at least she would do standard stuff, like you know...... responding via PM and at least having the balls to stand up for herself, rather than just baning those that disagree with her *coughpookiecough*

generaloneill
Forum Regular

Tok ra is pond scum, dont post for him.
generaloneill
Forum Regular

Judochop wrote:
generaloneill wrote:Tok ra is pond scum, dont post for him.

Its funny, so many people say how bad he is while calling him petty names like that.
Lets you know who the real childish behavior is from huh?

still i know hes a sicko
FreeSpirit
Writer of the Gamestory
Alliance: Forgotten Prospects Leader
Race: Tollan/ Jedi
ID: 1947914
Alternate name(s): Wes

Tok'ra is so mistaking if he even thinks im General Mod I. I am not modding the forum anymore so i can finnaly speak my mind
2008 award
Quotes & Stats
Noobert wrote:You encounter a Wild FreeSpirit. You flee.
Drahazar wrote:woop freespirit getting things done, forceful yet kind, the perfect lover ...
GoAG of the Tolah - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
Rich™
Forum Regular
Alliance: Alpha Allegiance
Race: System Lord
ID: 1908612

FreeSpirit wrote:Tok'ra is so mistaking if he even thinks im General Mod I. I am not modding the forum anymore so i can finnaly speak my mind

yeap and then you get modded, great freedom of speech GMI. Do not go around a word filter again.

and i dont think he's GMI, unless he's REALLY clever and changes the way he speaks on each account :P
Rich™ [ α Allegiance ] - 1908612
Living God of the INDU

My Trade Feedback
killtacular
Forum Addict

For those who take up for tok'ra and post for him I have to say I am ashamed that u would post for him. I know for a fact that the discusting pics that he sent me over the forums was absolutely uncalled for . And anyone posting for him is just as despicable as he is.
RobinInDaHood
Forum Elite
Race: Vulpes
ID: 75697

killtacular wrote:For those who take up for tok'ra and post for him I have to say I am ashamed that u would post for him. I know for a fact that the discusting pics that he sent me over the forums was absolutely uncalled for . And anyone posting for him is just as despicable as he is.

I don't take up for Tok`ra, per se. I just don't agree, in general, with the notion of permabanning, especially against an old set of rules. I'd contributed to a post to that effect but it has, so far, gone unanswered. This particular post from Tok`ra wasn't offensive so I didn't mind posting it. If he'd asked me to post a picture showing decapitated babies, I'd have refused.

Anyway, I certainly don't think I'm despicable. I believe I have conducted myself with decorum in every post I've made.
killtacular
Forum Addict

The only problems I caused was when there members came out I gave them a massing from perg. I was bored so I gave myself a little fun. I posted on there forums to entice them to come out and be brave. For that post I got banned how silly to ban someone who massed there members. Childish really. How ever I am adult enough for those pictures yes it turned my stomach but what if my 7yr old walked into the room? Or my wife? Some people just do not have any decency.
killtacular
Forum Addict

a woman dressing provacatively gets rapped I guess she deserved what was coming to her then she should of never dressed like that? Wrong is wrong stop putting sugar on top of manure its still CRAP

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”