forum in decline?

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
Amon
Fledgling Forumer

Re: forum in decline?

[AK]Avenger wrote:
Mukasa wrote:i might of used insult too..but only after someone insulted me one way or another

and thats the problem with general section and gal com right there in those words.

so insulting someone is not good...unless...you are insulted 1st in which case you are justified in your actions and have every right to insult back?

Well......... yeah
RepliJake
Forum Addict
Alliance: JURY IS OUT MISTRAIL
ID: 5242

No...
WeaponX wrote:i quit the game, good luck trying to extort resources out of me you jackasses
REK wrote:
GunZ wrote:Eat me
I hate **Filtered**
Co-Administrator

Mukasa wrote:i'm for it...forums were better when ETL was in charge.....might <nani?> off some people..but i don't care....i want that forums would be normal again..so ppl can talk normal....without BS and insults in every thread...yeh..i might of used insult too..but only after someone insulted me one way or another

When ETL was in charge, ppl were complaining about him so much that Jason (admin) had to promote Pookie (a not playing admin) to head admin. Later ETL did no admining at all for months. As I know Pookie asked him to do his work, he told okay he will, than did nothing for a month again. I know he had health issues, but he never told he is away because of such issues. And he always had to time to become active when he had something to react on.

Here could come some opinion and stuff, but Im not alowed to post is, because ppl were complaining:)
goodie
Forum Expert
ID: 0

Co-Administrator wrote:
Mukasa wrote:i'm for it...forums were better when ETL was in charge.....might <nani?> off some people..but i don't care....i want that forums would be normal again..so ppl can talk normal....without BS and insults in every thread...yeh..i might of used insult too..but only after someone insulted me one way or another

When ETL was in charge, ppl were complaining about him so much that Jason (admin) had to promote Pookie (a not playing admin) to head admin. Later ETL did no admining at all for months. As I know Pookie asked him to do his work, he told okay he will, than did nothing for a month again. I know he had health issues, but he never told he is away because of such issues. And he always had to time to become active when he had something to react on.

Here could come some opinion and stuff, but Im not alowed to post is, because ppl were complaining:)

I vote for bringing back psi. ^_^

Things where good back then, nice, simple.

-Goodie
RepliJake
Forum Addict

Co-Administrator wrote:

You're not supposed to be commenting on things like that, you're here to mod the Forum, nothing else.

3) mods will mod the forum. they will NOT comment on the right/wrong of specific views, ingame actions, inforum comments directed at others, inforum comments directed at themselves, or any other specifics. In short, it is not to be their job to pass opinion.
WeaponX wrote:i quit the game, good luck trying to extort resources out of me you jackasses
REK wrote:
I hate **Filtered**
n00b
Fledgling Forumer

You're not supposed to be reporting problems with mods like that.

6) mods CAN be reported as abusing powers. This will be done to a specific 'complaint' thread, the mod in question reviewed IN ENTIRETY (ie not for a specific single action) and a decision on whether the mod stays or not, is warned, etc made. (all mod actions, including delete/edit threads, are logged and recorded...).
Again - you can request a review of THE MOD, but not a single action/decision. Abuse of this system will remove your ability to report a mod and have it reviewed.

~I+AM+A+N00B~
Vendetta
Forum Elite
Alliance: Tauri Alliance [TATS Leader]
Race: System Lord
ID: 21763

Tok`ra wrote: back when EVERYONE was denying there was a problem.

To be perfectly honest, the forums were a much happier place when people werent admitting, and in turn ranting and raving about problem after problem like they are now.

Any past mod cover ups probably WERE for the best as it stopped the forum from tearing itself appart like it is now.

Basically, the forums were a **Filtered** load better when everyone was more lighthearted. Instead of serious, idiotic, ignorant, double standarded, ignorant attitude most forum users seem to have today.

And no, im not saying im completely inocent of all of those, however atleast I can see it, within myself and everyone, rather than being ignorant to all that and myself aswell.
RepliJake
Forum Addict

n00b wrote:You're not supposed to be reporting problems with mods like that.

6) mods CAN be reported as abusing powers. This will be done to a specific 'complaint' thread, the mod in question reviewed IN ENTIRETY (ie not for a specific single action) and a decision on whether the mod stays or not, is warned, etc made. (all mod actions, including delete/edit threads, are logged and recorded...).
Again - you can request a review of THE MOD, but not a single action/decision. Abuse of this system will remove your ability to report a mod and have it reviewed.

~I+AM+A+N00B~

I've forgotten which mod's multi you are, please forgive my forgetfulness...

And just incase you're too dense, I wasn't reporting a problem, I was correcting a mistake...
REK wrote:
I hate **Filtered**

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”