More MORE dadigi

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
RobinInDaHood
Forum Elite
Race: Vulpes
ID: 75697

Re: More MORE dadigi

BELISKNER wrote:
RobinInDaHood wrote:Posting a another user's IP in a public forum is unacceptable. That said, you really can't do much with an IP address except determine who the ISP is and a general geographic location.

As proof, here is mine: 67.34.224.108. Knock yourself out.

Do you go on angling websites :?

Angling? No, I hate fishing. I've been fishing several times in my life and, to date, have never caught a single fish. I am the anti-fish. Guys who like fishing started begging me NOT to go with them because when I show up, the fish go elsewhere. ;)
BELISKNER
Forum Expert
Alliance: Lone Wolf ~ Ex-Dirty Dozen
Race: Ancient
ID: 6116

RobinInDaHood wrote:
BELISKNER wrote:
RobinInDaHood wrote:Posting a another user's IP in a public forum is unacceptable. That said, you really can't do much with an IP address except determine who the ISP is and a general geographic location.

As proof, here is mine: 67.34.224.108. Knock yourself out.

Do you go on angling websites :?

Angling? No, I hate fishing. I've been fishing several times in my life and, to date, have never caught a single fish. I am the anti-fish. Guys who like fishing started begging me NOT to go with them because when I show up, the fish go elsewhere. ;)

# 7/3/05 3:14:00 PM Submitted by mcga (67.34.224.108) from GEORGIA says Adam
I love my Javelin! For the money, I couldn't think of anything better. I bought mine as a repo, and it was in great shape. Has everything I need. I have a 150hp 2 stroke Johnson, and it starts and runs great. This is my first boat, and I have no complainst.

Well I guess that's not you :(, I was hoping we could have compared Johnsons :(
We Fought Together, We Died Together

Play NOW!!

Dirty Dozen - The End of an Era
doc holliday
Forum Elite
Alliance: Unnatural Selection
ID: 0

I'm from alaska :-D my dad owned a boat and we would go crabbing and long lining. And a little bit of subsistence gillneting here and there
Spoiler
Mathlord wrote:
doc holliday wrote:just don't come off ppt :smt071 :smt043
See what doc is really saying, is his six shooters tickle...until you die from it :D
Spoiler
prsko wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote: As anyone who knows me knows, I never build up planets, if I steal a good one, so be it, but I never waste naq on a planet.
So that triple planet u bought was allready built up?
Or am I twisting your words like the rest?
RobinInDaHood
Forum Elite
Race: Vulpes
ID: 75697

BELISKNER wrote:# 7/3/05 3:14:00 PM Submitted by mcga (67.34.224.108) from GEORGIA says Adam
I love my Javelin! For the money, I couldn't think of anything better. I bought mine as a repo, and it was in great shape. Has everything I need. I have a 150hp 2 stroke Johnson, and it starts and runs great. This is my first boat, and I have no complainst.

Couldn't have been me. I would never misspell complaints. :-D
REK
Forever Evil
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM EMPIRE
Race: GOD ALLMIGHTY
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): THEY'RE NO STRINGS ON ME

RobinInDaHood wrote:
BELISKNER wrote:# 7/3/05 3:14:00 PM Submitted by mcga (67.34.224.108) from GEORGIA says Adam

wait you want to see each others Johnsons :shock:
killtacular
Forum Addict

REK wrote:
RobinInDaHood wrote:

wait you want to see each others Johnsons :shock:

dont be jealous

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”