More MORE dadigi

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
[SGC_ReplicÅtors]
Forum Addict
ID: 0

More MORE dadigi

As mystake said

One day some1 gave me a address on MSN now i dont know what it is and i clicked it looked around for a bit and left since it was boring

1 day later i get dadigi posting my IP i scrambled onto google and type in my IP finder thingy and what do u no my IP matches what Dadigi said

then a convo ensued about why i was doing on the site

now I WONDER WHO GAVE them the IPS and did THE DIRTY WORK AND CROSS REFERENCED THE IP. I WANT THEM BOTH REMOVED AS MODS
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

Re: More MORE dadigi

as far as we know, dadigi got that ip from his own webspace... it was NOT aquired using the forum tools...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
[SGC_ReplicÅtors]
Forum Addict

BS......u no what i saw a image of 3 distinct ppls IPs one of them was mine and the backround was from this site
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Reitha

Honours and Awards

yes, it was in a hidden section... here is a quote, with sensitive numbers replaced...

DaDigi wrote:ππ.πππ.πππ.πππ

ππ.πππ.πππ.ππ

ππ.πππ.πππ.πππ

aaaaaa aaa aaaaa aa aaaaa a aaaaa. aaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaa. aaaa aaaa a aa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaa aaaaa. aaaaaa. aaaaaaa

we translated the text following the IPs into "aaaaaaaa", but it said something about those ips having been aquired on his personal webspace, from a series of unwanted visits and downloads...

reason for that translation is that the permissions to post the information is missing...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

[SGC_ReplicÅtors]
Forum Addict

thats its dadigi is a female
Mordack
The Spider
ID: 8500

Honours and Awards

Uhm, everybody knows DaDigi is a she.
"I bet you thought you'd seen the last of me.."

(TB)
[SGC_ReplicÅtors]
Forum Addict

will im going to push this

cause right now im on the high ground which is the "right ground" to be on

i want explanations, i want answers or i start spamming the forum mod feedback
Antius
Forum Regular

Why would anything be done? lmao.... doesn't matter, this is just a forum for Jason to let you yell at the air, and he will ignore it... s/he has had multiple complaints, but nothing will ever be done...
Id=66719
Forum Administrator

DaDigi posted the IPs that he acquired from his webspace, that much I can confirm. As for cross-reference, the thread doesn't explain who may have done this, but it does include tips on how to look up a lot of info using tools that are not on this forum. That said, it doesn't have much to do with this forum, except that a question was asked on this forum about said info, which was found elsewhere.

How do any of you think he'd have gotten IPs that visited his website from HERE? He'd have no info to even base his search on, so it isn't even POSSIBLE.

FA
Rich™
Forum Regular
Alliance: Alpha Allegiance
Race: System Lord
ID: 1908612

Forum Administrator wrote:How do any of you think he'd have gotten IPs that visited his website from HERE? He'd have no info to even base his search on, so it isn't even POSSIBLE.

actually it is, via referer, web log and IP tracing also with mod privalages on a forum you could cross reference who posts from what IP (needle in a haystack) but if you knew roughly which users it could be shouldnt take too long to click a few names and IP posts.

Not saying he did it, dont even know what he's beign accuessed off, but i believe what you said is impossible IS possible.
Rich™ [ α Allegiance ] - 1908612
Living God of the INDU

My Trade Feedback
Mystake
Forum Addict
Alliance: Dominium of Chaos
Race: System Lord
ID: 50147

Thats what happened to me;

my IP from DaDigi's webspace was given to bazsy, then bazsy checked the forum IP service to find the IP attached to me.

Bazsy admitted that to me on MSN. That being said; I got banned for calling DaDigi a she (look at mordack's post)
TRADE FEEDBACK - I am an A+ trader! Safest $ trades in all of SGW. I do escrow services too!
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 48&t=83709

Former member of what became the Alliance of the Year of 2009, Nemesis Sect.

Mathlord wrote:The Reclaimer has been descended as a result of the battle!!!

Good times ;)
#-o
Forum Administrator

Rich™ wrote:
Forum Administrator wrote:How do any of you think he'd have gotten IPs that visited his website from HERE? He'd have no info to even base his search on, so it isn't even POSSIBLE.

actually it is, via referer, web log and IP tracing also with mod privalages on a forum you could cross reference who posts from what IP (needle in a haystack) but if you knew roughly which users it could be shouldnt take too long to click a few names and IP posts.

Not saying he did it, dont even know what he's beign accuessed off, but i believe what you said is impossible IS possible.

I meant that it's impossible to retrieve the IP of someone that visited your site from another forum that they go to, not that it's impossible to cross-reference. If you don't have the IP from your own site's logs, then there may not even be basis for knowing whether anyone even accessed your site...

FA
RobinInDaHood
Forum Elite
Race: Vulpes
ID: 75697

Posting a another user's IP in a public forum is unacceptable. That said, you really can't do much with an IP address except determine who the ISP is and a general geographic location.

As proof, here is mine: 67.34.224.108. Knock yourself out.
BELISKNER
Forum Expert
Alliance: Lone Wolf ~ Ex-Dirty Dozen
Race: Ancient
ID: 6116

RobinInDaHood wrote:Posting a another user's IP in a public forum is unacceptable. That said, you really can't do much with an IP address except determine who the ISP is and a general geographic location.

As proof, here is mine: 67.34.224.108. Knock yourself out.

Do you go on angling websites :?
We Fought Together, We Died Together

Play NOW!!

Dirty Dozen - The End of an Era
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Reitha

Honours and Awards

RobinInDaHood wrote:Posting a another user's IP in a public forum is unacceptable.

that is indeed unacceptable... but note the word in red... it wasnt posted anywhere visible to the public, it was posted in a hidden section.

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”