LMAO!

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
Moddess Goddess

Re: LMAO!

vinny d wrote:Now considering I was told to back off I may comply after I finish this post.
And as for vinny d, until you have all the info, back off. As stated above, REK was not the only person warned.

Sorry for not being able to see the topic and be led to believe by this topic that rek was the only one modded. I have done everything in a respectful and investigative way. Have I sullied your name in any way shape or form? Hell I did not even use your name in any of my posts. But nope I am told to back off.However due to the facts laid before my eyes I wrongly assumed that rek was the only one modded. But let me ask you this oh powerful mod? How am I to get all the facts when the posts are deleted? ( I would of said something childish here but it is against my nature to insult someone no matter what degree their intelligence is)

And for the record you did not state until after I made my posts that anyone else was modded.

ich, make a liar out of me. now I"m posting again.

I never said "I banned more than just you, REK" because it wasn't addressed and at the time wasn't important. Nowhere in REK's first post was that mentioned, it only became a problem after you brought it up, and then I addressed it.

You read far too much into things, sir. You were not warned, I wasn't being unfair, I was just stating that instead of assuming that I had been biased, you should have found things out first. Because you very much did assume. Your exact words were:

Why don't you be a good moderator, put your personal bias aside and have the guts to warn everyone or the person who first started to get off topic

You may not have used my name, however, as you were talking to me, the one who warned REK for his actions, I responded in kind.

And furthermore: REK was the first one who started to get offtopic. So please. Lets all drop this and go back to having a happy forum where everyone attacks everyone else and I can go back to my faceless obscurity.
Envy
Forum Elder
Race: System Lord

REK just keeps the fun in the community even if it's by spamming.

And also Mods cannot express their oppinions.
Atleast that was why ur name changed to "Global Mod" etc...

U only can folow the rules so no personal oppinions for u "Moddes Goddess".
Besides if I break any rule pls warn me 5 times for breaking 1 rule so I can complain about u spamming me and direct and lead u to the "Temple of Moose"

-Envy
Spoiler
7 sins : Envy , Sloth , Greed , Gluttony , Pride , Wrath , Lust.
papa~smurf
Forum Addict
Alliance: fool killer
Race: human
ID: 0

first people complain the mods are not doing there job, then it's that they are doing there job for personal reasons , then its the mods are destroying the worlds as we know it...........children, stop it. Let these people do there job, thankless as it is. Rek, you post count is high, how often have you been modded ? Come on now, grow up.
Easy^ Rocks
Bad Wolf
The Man Behind the Curtain

Rek did you ask him the question ?

BW
MajorLeeHurts
Major Pain

MD I support your enforcing the rules, and I thank you for it. In enforcing the rules you open yourself to scrutinies. You can acknowledge it and open your self up to public opinion where spamming and insult are commonplace from people which whom by nature and design due to the forum rules are modded. Or just accept it as a simple byproduct and not get lead in confrontations by people without common courtesy and self control.

On that note I enjoy some spamming. But there is a place for it "The Temple of Moose" and the people there are just as viable , intelligent and devoted participants in the game and forum as anyone else. It can get out of control, but it brings joy and laughter, a lighter side of this sometimes to serious war game.

In the nature of spamming I pay tribute to Rek and thank you for the opportunity to spam Rek,

* Takes tissue from Zerathull and hands it to Rek*
Kaboomer wrote: "Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. "
REK
Forever Evil
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM EMPIRE
Race: GOD ALLMIGHTY
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): THEY'RE NO STRINGS ON ME

lol funny how now the mod is quoting someone else yet yelling at me :lol:

@BadWolf hes been living down the block for a few years so.. erm no I dont ask

lets call it a mutal understanding ;)
Bad Wolf
The Man Behind the Curtain

REK wrote:lol funny how now the mod is quoting someone else yet yelling at me :lol:

@BadWolf hes been living down the block for a few years so.. erm no I dont ask

lets call it a mutal understanding ;)

Its the Qustion that drives us Rek........

BW....Ever the Sly Fox
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Envy wrote:REK just keeps the fun in the community even if it's by spamming.

And also Mods cannot express their oppinions.
Atleast that was why ur name changed to "Global Mod" etc...

U only can folow the rules so no personal oppinions for u "Moddes Goddess".
Besides if I break any rule pls warn me 5 times for breaking 1 rule so I can complain about u spamming me and direct and lead u to the "Temple of Moose"

-Envy

Agreed.
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Moddess Goddess

The spam has now been cleaned from this topic. keep spamming it and it will be locked.

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”