LMAO!

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
REK
Forever Evil
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM EMPIRE
Race: GOD ALLMIGHTY
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): THEY'RE NO STRINGS ON ME

LMAO!

SO Im warned because I was at ale house drinking beer with OJ????

you have to be kidding me you mods are fraking pathetic.. now you find it offfensive that someone who lives near happens to be OJ Simpson someone I see on a regular basis...

well since im modded because I was having a beer with an "unconvicted" person

I guess I should quit this game because I am a Convicted felon... since were throwing stones at people.. why dont you lot go play with yourselves...

dumb arses
Moddess Goddess

Re: LMAO!

REK wrote:SO Im warned because I was at ale house drinking beer with OJ????

you have to be kidding me you mods are fraking pathetic.. now you find it offfensive that someone who lives near happens to be OJ Simpson someone I see on a regular basis...

well since im modded because I was having a beer with an "unconvicted" person

I guess I should quit this game because I am a Convicted felon... since were throwing stones at people.. why dont you lot go play with yourselves...

dumb arses

Now Now, Rekky, you know it has nothing to do with you sitting in an ale house with OJ Simpson. Even if he was guilty, it wouldn't matter what your topic is. You were warned because you posted about being in an alehouse with OJ Simpson in a thread about EtL and ascensions and whether or not there was cheating involving a bug Jason knows about.

Where in that topic description does is ask where you're sitting and who you're with?

I don't care what you're talking about. Freedom of speech and yada yada, s'long as it doesn't break a forum rule. Forum rule says don't post in the wrong section, General is the wrong place for spam. The Temple of Moose is around for that.

So there's no need to go "blah blah" I was warned for this when you're not going to describe the situation whiched caused your warning. Everything in context, eh? Isn't that way you and Omega are always saying?

-MG
REK
Forever Evil
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM EMPIRE
Race: GOD ALLMIGHTY
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): THEY'RE NO STRINGS ON ME

you act like I care what Omega DDE TLE your mother or anyone says...

that whole topic was oof topic...

so kiss my <modded- GenMod2>

and you aint slept with me so dont call me Rekky
Acronon
Forum Expert
Alliance: TOoC
Race: Human, whatareyou?
ID: 60798
Alternate name(s): Rhadamanthus, RhadamanthusOE, Kalor, Thurisaz & more than I remember

And it is new that he makes random posts on topics?

He never overly spams them but does post randomly from time to time, so, WTH?!?!?!?!?!?!
goodie
Forum Expert
ID: 0

Acronon wrote:And it is new that he makes random posts on topics?

He never overly spams them but does post randomly from time to time, so, ***?!?!?!?!?!?!

So a mod does her job and shes crucified? wow.

-Goodie
vinny d
Forum Expert
Alliance: House Stark
Race: Nano-ti
ID: 27317

If the thread was already off topic why warn rek? Why don't you be a good moderator, put your personal bias aside and have the guts to warn everyone or the person who first started to get off topic.

in Reks fashion
:shock:

goodie wrote:

He never overly spams them but does post randomly from time to time, so, ***?!?!?!?!?!?!

-Goodie

Edit

this is the funniest post I have read all night. How is the mod in question being crucified? Acronon was not even talking about the mod.
Last edited by vinny d on Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Acronon
Forum Expert
Alternate name(s): Rhadamanthus, RhadamanthusOE, Kalor, Thurisaz & more than I remember

goodie wrote:

-Goodie

And your opinion matters how?
you get to criticize me? WTH?!?!?!?!?!
goodie
Forum Expert

Acronon wrote:
goodie wrote:

-Goodie

And your opinion matters how?
you get to criticize me? WTH?!?!?!?!?!

So why doesnt it matter? Is there any reasoning behind this? If so please PM me, other wise well... what can i say? (maybe get to know me better)

-Goodie
Acronon
Forum Expert

I pointed no fingers at all mate, you did.

You singled me out for no reason. ;)

Can anyone here honestly say that they have never seem Rek post on a thread randomly and come back on topic later?

I don't care about the mods, they do their job and I will still state my opinion mate. ;)
goodie
Forum Expert

Acronon wrote:I pointed no fingers at all mate, you did.

You singled me out for no reason. ;)

Can anyone here honestly say that they have never seem Rek post on a thread randomly and come back on topic later?

I don't care about the mods, they do their job and I will still state my opinion mate. ;)

In my eyes you where blaming the mod for making a bad call, if not then its my bad.

See? my from my Pov you singled out the mod, and i came to a good mods defense.

-Goodie
vinny d
Forum Expert

In my eyes you where blaming the mod for making a bad call, if not then its my bad.

See? my from my Pov you singled out the mod, and i came to a good mods defense.

-Goodie

From an outsiders bias you jumped to conclusions to defend someone that you have some sort of relationship.

No one in this topic has disrespected a moderator. And as for a mod doing her job, if the topic was already off topic why go after someone who is furthering it instead of taking out the first and hell why not take out everyone who makes a post off topic.
Acronon
Forum Expert

I see your point but maybe in the future you should take your own advice and PM someone you do not know before singling them out. ;)

It's like WTH?!?!?! :lol:
Moddess Goddess

REK wrote:you act like I care what Omega DDE TLE your mother or anyone says...

that whole topic was oof topic...

so kiss my arse

and you aint slept with me so dont call me Rekky

*chuckles* fine, be that way. Like a sulky little boy who had his hand smacked by the wooden spoon when it was caught in the cookie jar. You weren't the only one spamming, you weren't the only one warned, you weren't the only one who's post got deleted.

whole topic? naw, just the last page of it.

sorry about the name, s'my fault. I forgot how unpleasant it is to mix pleasure and business. My bad. I'll just do that faceless thing over here where I lean against a wall and glare, like you guys seem to think the mods should do.

And as for vinny d, until you have all the info, back off. As stated above, REK was not the only person warned.

Moved to Mod Feedback. Seems like a good place for it to me. This is also my last post on the subject. It was a legit warn, it was a legit thread. There was no bias. My personal feelings on the matter weren't considered. That's not what this account is for.

9) mods MAY PM what they did, or why, or post it. it is NOT a requirement, but may be done. Bear in mind that point #3 will apply, in that they are not criticising, passing judgement or personal viewpoints. they will simply state why they did what they did, IF they choose to...

you're lucky I chose to do so. It was fairly obvious. Spam in non-spam temple is bad. Doesn't matter if you're REK or some n00b. Spam = Bad.
Tyber Zann
JUAN's Successor, Buck's Inheritor, Semper's mailed fist
Alternate name(s): Tyber Zann, tom twin

Moddess Goddess wrote:Doesn't matter if you're REK or some n00b. Spam = Bad.

then why do we have a temple of moose :?
maybe you mean spam in the inappropriate places is bad?
Help find my old Tyber Zann sigs :(
vinny d
Forum Expert

Now considering I was told to back off I may comply after I finish this post.
And as for vinny d, until you have all the info, back off. As stated above, REK was not the only person warned.

Sorry for not being able to see the topic and be led to believe by this topic that rek was the only one modded. I have done everything in a respectful and investigative way. Have I sullied your name in any way shape or form? Hell I did not even use your name in any of my posts. But nope I am told to back off.However due to the facts laid before my eyes I wrongly assumed that rek was the only one modded. But let me ask you this oh powerful mod? How am I to get all the facts when the posts are deleted? ( I would of said something childish here but it is against my nature to insult someone no matter what degree their intelligence is)

And for the record you did not state until after I made my posts that anyone else was modded.

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”