Forum administration, its all or nothing...

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
buck
The Main Event
Race: Degenerate
ID: 16843

Honours and Awards

Forum administration, its all or nothing...

You cant claim you want all mods to be the same, then give one of them the name "moddess goddess" no matter how amuseing said name might or may not be (espescially as i get the feeling said moddess goddess is not infact female...although i may be wrong) Its simply that you are now letting the mods have personalities, you Cannot let that happen if you want mods to have anonimoty. Im not haveing a go, im just stateing thats the way it is and it cant be half hearted, Simply by giveing a mod a different name you will escalate the levels of mod hatedness, Listen to me or not, at the end of the day you simply cant have the best of both worlds.
Spoiler
2006 -
Poster of the Year
2007 -
Runner up signature of the Year
Runner up most improved player of the Year
Runner up hero of the Year
Alliance war of the year (CIA vs COP)
2008-
Hall of Fame
2009-
Runner up Hero of the Year
2010-
Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Tekki)
Runner up Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Darthudd)

Noteworthy alliances-
Omega
Mayhem
Radical Minority
Nemesis Sect
Warlords of Briton

Previous affiliations-
TL
Ricos
DDE
The Tok'ra
The OOC
The SLA

Missed and dear friends -
Too Many to count, but never forgotten.
Code:
"Now I Don't like you, I don't respect you, and I sure as hell don't fear you. But seeing how your standing in the middle of my yard, I will break you."
agapooka
Semper Ubi Sub Ubi
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Re: Forum administration, its all or nothing...

Wait, we want them all to be the same? I thought THAT was a problem. It's hard to work towards something when the solution to a problem is seen as a problem to which the former problem is a solution!

As for names, Admin Jason allowed them, it's just that this mod is the first one to go ahead and live up to the motto "just do it."

J
Agapooka wrote:The argument that because a premise cannot be proven false, it must be true, is known as a Negative Proof Fallacy in logic.
Mister Sandman wrote:Nothing at all near the negative proof fallacy in logic. If it cannot be proven false, it has to be true.
Pooka's UU Market Loyalty Card:

Rudy Pena: 1 stamp!

A Spider: 1 stamp!
Suggestive Disorder
Fledgling Forumer

as Þou can see, Þere be oÞers now wiÞ Þe numberless names.

more shalt come at a later time, so Þou shalt not need worry.

Þus said Þe suggestive disorder...
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Suggestive Disorder wrote:as Þou can see, Þere be oÞers now wiÞ Þe numberless names.

Þ?
What letter is it? :shock: :?
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Suggestive Disorder
Fledgling Forumer

Åpophis ™ wrote:
Suggestive Disorder wrote:as Þou can see, Þere be oÞers now wiÞ Þe numberless names.

Þ?
What letter is it? :shock: :?

Þat should be easy for you to guess, just by looking at which words contain it... (it is a combination letter...)

Þou
Þere
Þe
Þus
Þat

(or you could just search for it on wikipedia... just copy Þe letter, paste in searchbox, press enter... you'll get answer then too...)
buck
The Main Event

Honours and Awards

rotflmao, Rightieo then, make a mockery of yourselfs, who i am to stand in your way! :lol:
Spoiler
2006 -
Poster of the Year
2007 -
2008-
Hall of Fame
2009-
2010-

Noteworthy alliances-
Omega
Mayhem
Radical Minority
Nemesis Sect
Warlords of Briton

Previous affiliations-
TL
Ricos
DDE
The Tok'ra
The OOC
The SLA

Code:
"Now I Don't like you, I don't respect you, and I sure as hell don't fear you. But seeing how your standing in the middle of my yard, I will break you."
Tanith
Forum Regular
Race: Ancient
ID: 86581

This is crazy, first you want them annonymus and "robot" like so that people can't find out who they are. Now your giving them names, why don't you just throw them back into their old accounts as mods, it makes no difference as "we" (the people) already know who the majority of the mods are. But as Buck said, who are we to stand in your way...
Mod Color
Suggestive Disorder
Fledgling Forumer

the way these new mod accounts is, is simply a new character, fully independent of the other account a mod has...
Tanith
Forum Regular
Race: Ancient
ID: 86581

Jack wrote:I find it amusing how people complain about something then when someone actually finally changes for them they complain again demanding the old way back to which they were just complaining about the day before :roll:

For the record I never complained about the old way 8)
Mod Color
buck
The Main Event

Honours and Awards

Nor did i...I was anti change....lol

The problem you have is, the way it was first changed, with completely blank mods was fine, then you change it AGAIN, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD IF IT AINT BROKE DONT FIX IT. You can over repair things...So no, nothing can be write, i think you found the wring mix when you had global mod 1 and etc, now you have names, and all is not well, is this now a badge to make a mockery of what once was so beautiful? I will stand and watch it no longer, I take my leave of your forum.
Spoiler
2006 -
Poster of the Year
2007 -
2008-
Hall of Fame
2009-
2010-

Noteworthy alliances-
Omega
Mayhem
Radical Minority
Nemesis Sect
Warlords of Briton

Previous affiliations-
TL
Ricos
DDE
The Tok'ra
The OOC
The SLA

Code:
Suggestive Disorder
Fledgling Forumer

buck wrote:Nor did i...I was anti change....lol

The problem you have is, the way it was first changed, with completely blank mods was fine, then you change it AGAIN, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD IF IT AINT BROKE DONT FIX IT. You can over repair things...So no, nothing can be write, i think you found the wring mix when you had global mod 1 and etc, now you have names, and all is not well, is this now a badge to make a mockery of what once was so beautiful? I will stand and watch it no longer, I take my leave of your forum.

do you have any idea how sterile Þe mod place was wiÞ noÞing but numbers?

also, Þe Þing most complained about, was not mods having identities, but raÞer Þat mods mixed ingame wiÞ modding on Þe forum...
wiÞ new characters like Þese, mods will have even less chance of mixing Þe two...

besides, what else is Þere to do but to bring a little disorder... or just to suggest bringing it? (yes, Þis a play on Þis accounts name...)
Mystake
Forum Addict
Alliance: Dominium of Chaos
Race: System Lord
ID: 50147

Suggestive Disorder wrote:the way these new mod accounts is, is simply a new character, fully independent of the other account a mod has...

I wonder who came up with that idea :roll:

(actually, it was me, and this is not how I meant for it to be implemented)
TRADE FEEDBACK - I am an A+ trader! Safest $ trades in all of SGW. I do escrow services too!
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 48&t=83709

Former member of what became the Alliance of the Year of 2009, Nemesis Sect.

Mathlord wrote:The Reclaimer has been descended as a result of the battle!!!

Good times ;)
#-o
killtacular
Forum Addict

Suggestive Disorder wrote:
buck wrote:Nor did i...I was anti change....lol

do you have any idea how sterile Þe mod place was wiÞ noÞing but numbers?

also, Þe Þing most complained about, was not mods having identities, but raÞer Þat mods mixed ingame wiÞ modding on Þe forum...
wiÞ new characters like Þese, mods will have even less chance of mixing Þe two...

besides, what else is Þere to do but to bring a little disorder... or just to suggest bringing it? (yes, Þis a play on Þis accounts name...)

could you please change the combination leter and use the letters that are supposed to used. Your a mod if you want me to listen or even try to comprehend any word you type I would hope your smart enough to make the change.
Suggestive Disorder
Fledgling Forumer

it is quite simple... Þe places where that letter is used, you simply replace it with Þe letters t and h... it comes from old english, and from Þe runic alphabet... it simply fell into disuse, so Þis account just puts it back into use...

here is the wikipedia article about it...
Thorn (letter)

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”