Objection to Mystake

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
goodie
Forum Expert
ID: 0

Re: Objection to Mystake

Mr Mystake wrote:That, and goodie looks like all he was doing was trying to instigate.

If i was trying to do that, i would of made rash assumptions, and not investigated.

You asked for the forums view, i provided one of many and you go upset. Why? where you expecting it to be something suporting you?

Btw i cant find the setting. Any ideas where? =/ Although i found some other fancy settings.

-Goodie
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

Tok`ra wrote:
Lore wrote:Mystake, I feel for you buddy. You better be sure you can handle your new job. You already appear shaken at just 2 people having a small go at you. Its going to get far worse very quickly after nov 1.

No it wont, I plan to work quite closley with the new regime.

What exactly do you mean by this Wes?
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

Tok`ra wrote:It means, to start wit at least, I wont be going at em, so there goes 95% of teh headaches.
I get along with, and on fourm issues mostly agree with smoosh and mystake.

So there goes teh major headache :p .

Mystake has no power or influence in an forum decision, makes me wonder why you favor him so much, either way. Good luck to the new "Regime".

Be interesting to see what you can accomplish when you use your energy in a constructive manner. LOL
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”