Inappropriate Admin Focus

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

Re: Inappropriate Admin Focus

currently, the main reason that not every single cheater reported is taken care of, is that AdminMark is only 1 person, and those reporting are many... also, adminMark doesnt have unlimited time...

one solution might be to ask Forum if he is willing to appoint at least one more cheat hunter admin... that alone would make the cheat catching much more efficient...

not sure if Forum can/wants to appoint more currently, as the ingame admins and such might be paid, and thus he'd also have to find good candidates first...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
proph
Fledgling Forumer

The moment that money is introduced into this game, it becomes more than a game, it becomes a business...

A business has a responsibility to it's customers, to protect the integrity of the game such that cheaters do not prosper.
There would be many volunteers ready to become multi-hunters, where admins mark would simply have to ban a list of accounts when he was online. Simply by trusting his admin team.

Can you be trusted Zeratul?

Ofcourse you would say yes, as would many others. People who want this game to last, and not simply to fizzle out like so many in the past have.

Nukezone, Astronest, Planetarion, Stargatewars; these games are all in the market. And currently, stargatewars has the worst service, yet the largest community. How about we change that...
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

had it but been for that we cant attend todays admin meeting, we'd have brought it up to Forum...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

proph wrote:The moment that money is introduced into this game, it becomes more than a game, it becomes a business...

I have to agree with this 100%. I'm sorry but I can't swallow the "Its a hobby" aspect concerning jason/admin. No hobby produces the $$ this game does and stays a "Hobby"

proph wrote:A business has a responsibility to it's customers, to protect the integrity of the game such that cheaters do not prosper.

He has much more responsibility then just hunting cheats. Ascended is a prime example. In a couple of updates he has decimated the very foundation of the game. It has no been proven that actually playing the game in a manner not originally concidered is the best and only way to play now. Sniper accounts are the fastest growing and most profitable accounts in the game. Heck, Why do we even have defenses in the game anymore? All you need now is covert and attack. Be sure and build a crap ascended being so you can not be deascended and your untouchable.

Nukezone, Astronest, Planetarion, Stargatewars; these games are all in the market. And currently, stargatewars has the worst service, yet the largest community.

Don't know these other games, but I find it easy to beleive we have the worst service. There are not anywhere near enough active game admins. period.

How about we change that

What a statement
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”