post ids = postin stats?

Want to address a Forum Mod directly? Here you go...
If you want a SPECIFIC mod, use PM, but for any mod, this is the quickest place...
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

Re: post ids = postin stats?

Clarkey wrote:
Sol wrote:
E.M.P. wrote:didn't make sense

I thought it was pretty straight forward, how far (forum space wise) apart do the two ids/names of the linked accounts have to be, to not be classed as a stat. If i say sols ascended id is 1 and his main id is 2, is that considered a stat? Do they have to be a post apart, few lines etc. forum users don't want to accidentally get a warning for these things e.m.p
I think you're being a bit ridiculous and all of a sudden questioning various rules which you have never done before.

If you are posting a clear link between a players main ID and ascended ID don't do it. This whole forum space wise is just being petty.
What he said.

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
xXxsephirothxXx
One Winged Angel
Alliance: [DxM]
Race: Ancients
ID: 1918259

Bit of a joke to give mods something to do???... :-k
Pain and Death is the cost of Fun! ~Zaraki Kenpachi 8)
Talking as a Mod
~wolverine~
Forum Addict
ID: 0

anybody want my ascended id?

id=1158

just thought id help to the list

oh on a side note, its **Filtered**, since when do i say 'oh you like my stats' am i talking about my id?

really guys, the guy is new let him do what he wants, all your doing is well, i thought being all intelligent you should know.

now i think im on my last warning before a perma, and to post this will probably get me warned, and perma banned, but i dont care/ some of the rules and decisions made on here are appualing.

Sort it out
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

~Wolverine~ wrote:anybody want my ascended id?

id=1158

oh on a side note, its **Filtered**, since when do i say 'oh you like my stats' am i talking about my id?

really guys, the guy is new let him do what he wants, all your doing is well, i thought being all intelligent you should know.

now i think im on my last warning before a perma, and to post this will probably get me warned, and perma banned, but i dont care/ some of the rules and decisions made on here are appualing.

Sort it out
Wolve, read what we are talking about, then attempt to reply in accordance with what we are talking about. He's new is he? huh.
Image ImageImageImage
~wolverine~
Forum Addict

Clarkey wrote:

id=1158

Sort it out
Wolve, read what we are talking about, then attempt to reply in accordance with what we are talking about. He's new is he? huh.

i dont even know the guy, and new to the forums hes only got like 10 post count last since i read
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

~Wolverine~ wrote:
Clarkey wrote:

id=1158

Sort it out

i dont even know the guy, and new to the forums hes only got like 10 post count last since i read
Never judge a book by it's cover is all I can say. And you're far from a perma.

Now this thread is about posting clear links between main and ascended id's as beiong stat posting, not people doing.... since when do i say 'oh you like my stats' am i talking about my id?
Image ImageImageImage
pc
Fledgling Forumer

Haz wrote wrote:After collaboration with an Admin, it was decided that posting the IDs count as stat posting. All IDs (except those posted by the owner of the account) have been removed.

Locked.

This brings me back to "The 10 Greatest" in ascended ...its stat posting.
I cant make a move and the game knows.
RepliMagni
Forum Addict
Alliance: Loner :P
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1908448

Haz wrote:
Mordack wrote:I suspect he refers to the linking of main IDs with ascended IDs rather than the linking of IDs in and of itself.

Yes, I was referring to this. But in the past, I've seen people warned for posting others IDs so I thought that would apply anyway.

Juliette raised the point I was thinking of here. Haz seems to be saying that posting a person's ID is breaking the rules anyway. Which seems a bit over the top.

As for the link between main and ascended accounts. I call poppycock. I've seen people posting the linked accounts in the GC and vendettas for years. Likewise buying the IDs in the black market or organising destruction cross-server.
Vanrain and Lord Jared Dec 05:
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=14057&hilit=ascended+id

I could probably find a few hundred examples of it with a quick search....
The Doctor
Time Lord
Race: Time Lord

Honours and Awards

RepliMagni wrote:
Haz wrote:
Mordack wrote:I suspect he refers to the linking of main IDs with ascended IDs rather than the linking of IDs in and of itself.

Yes, I was referring to this. But in the past, I've seen people warned for posting others IDs so I thought that would apply anyway.

Juliette raised the point I was thinking of here. Haz seems to be saying that posting a person's ID is breaking the rules anyway. Which seems a bit over the top.

I actually mean that I've seen others warned for posting IDs, but I wasn't going to base my actions off that alone, without clarifying with another mod/admin first. I posted what I said previously to let people know my thoughts throughout my mod actions.
Formerly known as Haz

Nine out of ten doctors recommend going to an amusement park this weekend.
The Tenth Doctor doesn't want to go.
Spoiler
CC Leader: n haz thsi time it wasnt ur fault
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

that is incorrect... nothing resembling prostration...

Forced labor on the other hand........ :sge
SuperSaiyan says (2:04 PM):
*that was kernal potter
*colonel
*wow I just made that typo

SuperSaiyan says (2:05 PM):
*no one will speak of this
*or I take muff's veggies away
*and he starves
Hope says (2:59 AM):
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
Hope says (3:00 AM):
*hypothetically...
Murris says (3:00 AM):
*ah **Filtered** why am i descended....
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
i just wanted the blue color XD
Sol
Forum Addict

pc wrote:
Haz wrote wrote:After collaboration with an Admin, it was decided that posting the IDs count as stat posting. All IDs (except those posted by the owner of the account) have been removed.

Locked.

This brings me back to "The 10 Greatest" in ascended ...its stat posting.
I cant make a move and the game knows.

I run updates by admin before he gives the A-ok. Providing stats with the ability to remain anonymous, was ok. It's just like posting a random number on the forum and calling it attack, if the user wants it to be displayed then they have the option to as well. Besides this is admins J's game, he is a multi as well.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
MEZZANINE
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: System Lord
ID: 81691

What a load of nonsense, Im tempted to post the whole list somewhere else and link it in my sig, on all my planet names and in my red title.

Ids ( unique identification Numbers ) are NOT Stats ( Account Statistics ), simples ](*,)

I never understood why a so called 'higher' ascended being should want to hide anyway, or why you should be able to find a main from ascended but not ascended from main, or why the ascended server even exists lol

Spoiler
Attack Mercs Killed (30) 459,329,001
Defence Mercs Killed (10) 2,918,478,517
Attack Soldiers Killed(60) 12,677,958
Defence Soldiers Killed(20) 226,236,488
Attack Super Soldiers Killed(300) 490,627,262
Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 4,131,482,551
Spies Killed(50) 4,256,505,842
Spy Killers Killed(50) 651,022,448
Mothership Weapons Destroyed(300) 35,583,034
Mothership Shields Destroyed(300) 39,498,511
Mothership Fleets Destroyed(200) 2,413,254
Planet Defences Destroyed(300) 358,539
Planets Taken(5000) 411
Naquadah Stolen(0.0001) 2,355,738,435,154,805
Untrained Kidnapped(50) 5,943,886,456
Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att)(0.0001) 74,293,522,376,607
Attack Turns Used(1) 1,731,971
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

Locking this topic.

Please refer to https://talk.gatewa.rs/viewtopic.php?f=128&t=189938 for the discussion about posting linked Ascended/Main IDs (and indicating the link) being against the rules.

~Empy

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler

Return to “Talk to the Mods Direct”