Quoting

Want to address a Forum Mod directly? Here you go...
If you want a SPECIFIC mod, use PM, but for any mod, this is the quickest place...
Coulson
Forum Regular
Alliance: S.H.I.E.L.D.
Race: Human
ID: 75836

Re: Quoting

Only Forum and he's got bigger priorities.
Anyone with basic phpbb skills can tell you how it's done.
GhostyGoo
Forum Addict
Alliance: 5PYM45T3R
Race: HE WHO KEEPS ME HERE
ID: 0
Location: ZOOMING THROUGH YOUR EGO AT A ZILLION MILES AN HOUR

Honours and Awards

Duck Dodgers wrote:
Gregor Clegane wrote:Not heavy but it'd require modifying beyond what forum admins can do.

yup ... could probably be edited in less then a minute with access to the right file.

Ha! I'm not sure i would like you having access to that particular file :P

The quote limit hit me in the brain a couple of weeks ago when it would have been helpful to be able to break the limit however i remember when quotes were unlimited. What a mess.

I've been a user of a forum where the quote limit was one (and it was automatic) but the flow of conversation over long topics was somewhat stunted in my opinion.
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
GhostyGoo wrote:Yesno.
the3rdlibra wrote:if it's a silly turnip head competition you want, i'm going to decline as i think i may have met my match in you vegetable brains.
Cersei Lannister wrote:Debasing? I am not the one drawing crazy pictures of force fielded stick figures.
Energise
Magical Monkeys & Grapefruit Migration:|:Hallowed are the Gò.Ó'ri™ **fixed**
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Yeah, you would get people colourcoding replies. Talk about the right bloody mess that is. ;)
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...

Return to “Talk to the Mods Direct”