Replying to a mods post

Want to address a Forum Mod directly? Here you go...
If you want a SPECIFIC mod, use PM, but for any mod, this is the quickest place...
~wolverine~
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Replying to a mods post

I recently got a warning for it, what a load of horse **Filtered**

**Filtered** sort it out, you bunch of muppets
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: Replying to a mods post

Did you get the warning after the rule was changed, or before?
~wolverine~
Forum Addict

Juliette wrote:Did you get the warning after the rule was changed, or before?

i dont care, even if it wasnt its still a **Filtered** rule lmao,

You gunna warn me for replying back to you?
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

It was a verbal warning not a board warning.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
The Doctor
Time Lord
Race: Time Lord

Honours and Awards

~Wolverine~ wrote:I recently got a warning for it, what a load of horse **Filtered**

You replied to a mod post (mod instructions, usually posted in their mod colour). It is against the rules, and was dealt with.
Formerly known as Haz

Nine out of ten doctors recommend going to an amusement park this weekend.
The Tenth Doctor doesn't want to go.
Spoiler
CC Leader: n haz thsi time it wasnt ur fault
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

that is incorrect... nothing resembling prostration...

Forced labor on the other hand........ :sge
SuperSaiyan says (2:04 PM):
*that was kernal potter
*colonel
*wow I just made that typo

SuperSaiyan says (2:05 PM):
*no one will speak of this
*or I take muff's veggies away
*and he starves
Hope says (2:59 AM):
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
Hope says (3:00 AM):
*hypothetically...
Murris says (3:00 AM):
*ah **Filtered** why am i descended....
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
i just wanted the blue color XD
~wolverine~
Forum Addict

Haz wrote:
~Wolverine~ wrote:I recently got a warning for it, what a load of horse **Filtered**

You replied to a mod post (mod instructions, usually posted in their mod colour). It is against the rules, and was dealt with.

So? they choose to reply into a topic and why cant people reply to it? And in context the one i replied was done as a 'joke'.
The Doctor
Time Lord

Honours and Awards

~Wolverine~ wrote:
Haz wrote:

So? they choose to reply into a topic and why cant people reply to it? And in context the one i replied was done as a 'joke'.

They mod a topic. They don't reply to it. And regardless, the rules specify a response to a mod post is seen as spam. Regardless of context.
Formerly known as Haz

Spoiler
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

*that was kernal potter
*colonel

*and he starves
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
*hypothetically...
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

Boy, I wish these forums had some sort of elected officials to settle disputes between Mods and Users... if only..

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

Empy wrote:Boy, I wish these forums had some sort of elected officials to settle disputes between Mods and Users... if only..

I wonder whom that could be lol, by all means wolve if you feel the action was not just after you follow the correct chain of command (which is speaking with the green mod for general) and you are not happy contact the gents in light blue.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
The Doctor
Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Empy wrote:Boy, I wish these forums had some sort of elected officials to settle disputes between Mods and Users... if only..

If he wishes to, he may approach you guys to appeal his verbal warning.
Formerly known as Haz

Spoiler
Zeratul wrote:

*that was kernal potter
*colonel

*and he starves
*hypothetically...
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
The Doctor
Time Lord

Honours and Awards

~Odin~ wrote:

I wonder whom that could be lol, by all means wolve if you feel the action was not just after you follow the correct chain of command (which is speaking with the green mod for general) and you are not happy contact the gents in light blue.

Yes, he may speak to me if he wishes to. If he compels me to change my current stance on this verbal warning, I'd be more than happy to have his verbal warning removed. If not, it's over to the ombudsman :P
Formerly known as Haz

Spoiler
Zeratul wrote:

*that was kernal potter
*colonel

*and he starves
*hypothetically...
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
Empy
Derper

Haz wrote:

Sick italics bro.

but it doesn't just have to be about that, if he has other concerns such as the rules being unfair.

Spoiler
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Haz wrote:
I trust he discussed everything with Odin and Odin's GM? Oh, right, kind of what has been happening all over this thread. :-D

~Wolverine~ wrote:You gunna warn me for replying back to you?
**Filtered** no. :-D Why would I?
~wolverine~
Forum Addict

Haz wrote:

haha well aren't you a muppet.

there should be no need for it in the first place, the fact you came up with some **Filtered** rule because you dont like people replying to you.

b. Replies
Replies will be considered spam if they do not contribute to the discussion of the topic, or derail the topic from the intended purpose as defined in the opening post. This may include multiple replies that contain nothing more than emoticons or small words such as ‘lol’. While it is appropriate to indicate something is amusing, drowning out a whole thread with such posts makes it hard to follow for all users. The act of replying to a moderator post falls under this category, provided said post was not in forum issues or one of its subsections. Private messages (PMs) are not subject to this rule.

I get your crappy rule when it applys to a topic which isnt spam and needs some attention, but still why cant people reply? The fact that sometimes it might be constructive and right?

The fact that the topic it was posted in was spam and a bunch of **Filtered** anyway, it wasnt dealt with properly with the 3 various topics ,of the top of my head, and should of been sorted properly in the first place.

So whats the logic behind not being allowed to post in reply to a mods modding?
Empy
Derper

~Wolverine~ wrote:So whats the logic behind not being allowed to post in reply to a mods modding?
Because the majority of the time it's off-topic and there is a dedicated sub-section for discussing moderator's actions, and why they're muppets.

Spoiler

Return to “Talk to the Mods Direct”