haz, another DDE guy bites the dust on the forum

Want to address a Forum Mod directly? Here you go...
If you want a SPECIFIC mod, use PM, but for any mod, this is the quickest place...
The Doctor
Time Lord
Race: Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Re: haz, another DDE guy bites the dust on the forum

Tetrismonkey wrote:I disagree. Sure in the long run its nessesary to maintain full Modding over everyone, but if there are say problems occurring with Modding oh lets say Robert, then perhaps you should pass the ball onto someone else while things cool down.

Then again Haz does seem to want to continue to create conflict or he would have done this already. Its been done time and again.

I don't intend to create conflict. I intend to do my job. If I think I would be biased, I pass it off to someone who is capable. If not, I do it myself. In this particular case, bias does not come into play, it wasn't a modding decision I was making, I was merely actioning the result of another admins modding action.
Formerly known as Haz

Nine out of ten doctors recommend going to an amusement park this weekend.
The Tenth Doctor doesn't want to go.
Spoiler
CC Leader: n haz thsi time it wasnt ur fault
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

that is incorrect... nothing resembling prostration...

Forced labor on the other hand........ :sge
SuperSaiyan says (2:04 PM):
*that was kernal potter
*colonel
*wow I just made that typo

SuperSaiyan says (2:05 PM):
*no one will speak of this
*or I take muff's veggies away
*and he starves
Hope says (2:59 AM):
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
Hope says (3:00 AM):
*hypothetically...
Murris says (3:00 AM):
*ah **Filtered** why am i descended....
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
i just wanted the blue color XD
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

Tetrismonkey wrote:I disagree. Sure in the long run its nessesary to maintain full Modding over everyone, but if there are say problems occurring with Modding oh lets say Robert, then perhaps you should pass the ball onto someone else while things cool down.

Then again Haz does seem to want to continue to create conflict or he would have done this already. Its been done time and again.

Why? Then they'll claim Haz is conspiring with his "mod buddies" to target DDE members.

You can't beat dense by being considerate :P You can't beat dense at all, sadly.
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161
Super Guards lost: 654,870,558
Undercover Agents lost: 411,831,764
Assassin lost: 269,766,078
Total: 2,263,934,894
Remedy™
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: MaYHem
Race: Tauri
ID: 1933065
Alternate name(s): Eminent Domain

xDaku wrote:

Why? Then they'll claim Haz is conspiring with his "mod buddies" to target DDE members.

You can't beat dense by being considerate :P You can't beat dense at all, sadly.

Exactly.
Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert
Alliance: Leaf Village
ID: 0

Guess you can't fix stupid... :smt088
Wonder why my post count is so low? Thats because I was deleted. Why you may ask?
Well, thats because I exposed the truth about Zeratul and Admin Jason had to cover it up.
~wolverine~
Forum Addict

lmao, what a great topic =D
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

I would comment at a time like this that the previous two people that Haz banned from the forums were Desert Phantom and Rudy Pena. Neither are exactly your quintessential DDE member.

Can't complain about Haz banning someone who already accrued the three warnings necessary for the ban. That's just procedure. You can complain about the validity of the warnings and you may or may not have a case there, but that is up for the new section admins to deal with as the ombudsman slowly fades away into nothingness...

:smt022
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
EbilCC
Forum Addict

as stated previously due to haz the DDE warned him and HVE for his actions.

it doesnt matter if bel was going to be banned or not it is the perception that it was haz that did it is the problem

therefore Sand Village of HVE has been massed. over 100 million UU are dead as a result.

NOTE THE LITTLE ONES WERE LEFT BE

DDE has been given free reign to mass any HVE member now if bored until Haz Quits as forum mod. If not done by new year Other mod alliances will start to be massed as well as HVE until the percetion is the key word PERCEPTION of bias disappears from this forums.

Do not underestimate the anger of DDE right now. We WILL PUNISH FOR BIAS We will not be pushed over that is all

CC

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

[9:28:51 PM] robert_paul97: cc is the best

Teesdale: ive been farming all day and havent repaired MS
so CCs little cant blew through my shields (worry)
The Doctor
Time Lord

Honours and Awards

CCexyDCapedCrusader wrote:as stated previously due to haz the DDE warned him and HVE for his actions.

it doesnt matter if bel was going to be banned or not it is the perception that it was haz that did it is the problem

therefore Sand Village of HVE has been massed. over 100 million UU are dead as a result.

DDE has been given free reign to mass any HVE member now if bored until Haz Quits as forum mod. If not done by new year Other mod alliances will start to be massed as well as HVE until the percetion is the key word PERCEPTION of bias disappears from this forums.

Do not underestimate the anger of DDE right now. We WILL PUNISH FOR BIAS We will not be pushed over that is all

CC

I suggest you guys look up the definition of bias.
Formerly known as Haz

Spoiler
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

*that was kernal potter
*colonel

*and he starves
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
*hypothetically...
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
xDaku
Forum Addict

CCexyDCapedCrusader wrote:as stated previously due to haz the DDE warned him and HVE for his actions.

CC

That has to be the most stupid post I have ever read on these forums. And I've read a fair share of stupid ones.

You're massing because you want to believe bias?

So, basically, your idea of punishing people is to bully them out of a position because of a perception you have. It doesn't matter if it's right or wrong, all that matters is how your dense, idiotic logic decides to perceive it.

That's just...wow.
Spoiler
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Spoiler

EbilCC
Forum Addict

Haz was warned he didnt listen so now its on in game DDE have been patient enough

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

xDaku
Forum Addict

CCexyDCapedCrusader wrote:Haz was warned he didnt listen so now its on in game DDE have been patient enough

Nice attempt to try to rule the forums like gods, won't work. :roll:
Spoiler
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

get closer to the sink
Spoiler

Spoiler

EbilCC
Forum Addict

daku tell me if u were in DDE postion and bias was perception n nothing was done about it how would you feel? DDE may well leave these forums it will be discussed but the problem is there with certain mods that are biased and its not DDE just that would say so. I am sure there is alot of other posts about other mods that nothing was done about. the only way to solve this is to hire people who dont even play this game to be mods simple as that but thats not going to happen

The Doctor
Time Lord

Honours and Awards

CCexyDCapedCrusader wrote:Haz was warned he didnt listen so now its on in game DDE have been patient enough

I'm not going to stop doing my job because a user is in a certain alliance. That is bias.

Also, as previously mentioned, if you believe I am bias/corrupt, report me to the Section Admins. They have the capability to contact AdminJ if they believe I am in the wrong. And the same vice versa if a Section Admin is seen to be bias or corrupt.
Formerly known as Haz

Spoiler
Zeratul wrote:

*that was kernal potter
*colonel

*and he starves
*hypothetically...
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
xDaku
Forum Addict

CCexyDCapedCrusader wrote:daku tell me if u were in DDE postion and bias was perception n nothing was done about it how would you feel? DDE may well leave these forums it will be discussed but the problem is there with certain mods that are biased and its not DDE just that would say so. I am sure there is alot of other posts about other mods that nothing was done about. the only way to solve this is to hire people who dont even play this game to be mods simple as that but thats not going to happen

Just because you believe it's bias doesn't make it so. As far as I know, and I know enough, Haz has warned multiple members from every active alliance on these forums. Just cause you don't like it doesn't mean it's bias.

Do what you want, but there is no one outside of your self-centered state right now that believes he's biased towards DDE.
Spoiler
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

get closer to the sink
Spoiler

Spoiler

EbilCC
Forum Addict

im not asking you to stop doing your job again DDE or the community you have gone to far and people havent listened so your empire will suffer to u resign

that is all

Return to “Talk to the Mods Direct”