haz, another DDE guy bites the dust on the forum

Want to address a Forum Mod directly? Here you go...
If you want a SPECIFIC mod, use PM, but for any mod, this is the quickest place...
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

Re: haz, another DDE guy bites the dust on the forum

tattooedkrypt wrote:They should just make their case to the higher ups if the feel they are being treted unfairly..
I don't think they really think that, they're just trolling and massing people ingame for stupid reasons because that's how they roll.

CCexyDCapedCrusader wrote:really sniper then go read the wolverine thread and tell me there was no bias for spamming really come on rudy just proved it
Yea, sample size of 1... all mods are biased... wow you're smart.

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
EbilCC
Forum Addict
ID: 0

im truely done posted as I have made my point successfully and won may not have got justice but the proof is there

bye bye have a nice day

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

[9:28:51 PM] robert_paul97: cc is the best

Teesdale: ive been farming all day and havent repaired MS
so CCs little cant blew through my shields (worry)
~wolverine~
Forum Addict

Empy wrote:
tattooedkrypt wrote:They should just make their case to the higher ups if the feel they are being treted unfairly..
I don't think they really think that, they're just trolling and massing people ingame for stupid reasons because that's how they roll.

Thats how we been rolling all the time weve been here, and look where we are? We made Oe inactive and FS are to be next :)
Empy
Derper

~Wolverine~ wrote:
Empy wrote:

Thats how we been rolling all the time weve been here, and look where we are? We made Oe inactive and FS are to be next :)
Doesn't make you any less stupid...

Spoiler
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

CCexyDCapedCrusader wrote:really sniper then go read the wolverine thread and tell me there was no bias for spamming really come on rudy just proved it

I love being proved right :smt081

Yes i proved it. ;)

[sarcasm] Let this be a warning to all of dde. do not post in market section or i will warn you all!!!!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:[/sarcasm]
Last edited by Rudy Peña on Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
~wolverine~
Forum Addict

Empy wrote:
~Wolverine~ wrote:
Empy wrote:

:) You need to chin up man lol
EbilCC
Forum Addict

Empy wrote:
~Wolverine~ wrote:
Empy wrote:

just want to show as proof abuse by a mod in case they edit it :smt060 they dont get warned then well true bias o dear

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite
Alliance: ROT
Race: System Lord
ID: 1991753
Alternate name(s): *~Thoth~

CCexyDCapedCrusader wrote:im truely done posted as I have made my point successfully and won may not have got justice but the proof is there

bye bye have a nice day

thats right go back to your forum and discus how big and strong you all are and count all the people you have made inactive wow you guys are impressive.. maybee one day if i manage to shove my head so far up my ass that i can lick my lungs ill be able to join you brave impressive power house's striving to make this forum and game a better place to be :roll:
"Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."
Winston Churchill
Tek wrote: Your're attempting to gain a steady footing, on a moral highground made of rice pudding.

You have started playing at 15:46:39 on 29. August 2008
Eärendil wrote:I am going to mass them all
Empy
Derper

~Wolverine~ wrote:
Empy wrote:
~Wolverine~ wrote:
Empy wrote:

That doesn't even make sense. I'm feeling pretty chipper right now, so...

Anyways I'll leave you to your harassment of the innocent now, gonna go play Civ V or something.

CCexyDCapedCrusader wrote:
Empy wrote:
~Wolverine~ wrote:
Empy wrote:

just want to show as proof abuse by a mod in case they edit it :smt060 they dont get warned then well true bias o dear
I'm not a mod.

Spoiler
~wolverine~
Forum Addict

Empy wrote:
~Wolverine~ wrote:
Empy wrote:
~Wolverine~ wrote:
Empy wrote:

That doesn't even make sense. I'm feeling pretty chipper right now, so...

Anyways I'll leave you to your harassment of the innocent now, gonna go play Civ V or something.

Empy wrote:
~Wolverine~ wrote:
Empy wrote:

I'm not a mod.

one less troll, whos next?
EbilCC
Forum Addict

Dark Saiyan Tacoma wrote:
CCexyDCapedCrusader wrote:im truely done posted as I have made my point successfully and won may not have got justice but the proof is there

bye bye have a nice day

thats right go back to your forum and discus how big and strong you all are and count all the people you have made inactive wow you guys are impressive.. maybee one day if i manage to shove my head so far up my ass that i can lick my lungs ill be able to join you brave impressive power house's striving to make this forum and game a better place to be :roll:

the theard should be locked for a day then reopened as it seems some people who say i cant follow the rules are actually breaking them in black and white lol

dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite
Alliance: ROT
Race: System Lord
ID: 1991753
Alternate name(s): *~Thoth~

Dark Saiyan Tacoma wrote:

bye bye have a nice day

the theard should be locked for a day then reopened as it seems some people who say i cant follow the rules are actually breaking them in black and white lol

isnt this topic about how dde feel there supurioraty is being undermined ? i was merly helping under mine it 8-[
"Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."
Winston Churchill
Tek wrote: Your're attempting to gain a steady footing, on a moral highground made of rice pudding.

You have started playing at 15:46:39 on 29. August 2008
Eärendil wrote:I am going to mass them all
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

Wolve, control your own **Filtered** tards before calling other people **Filtered** tards, you **Filtered** tard.

Massing innocents for a delusional reason and then boasting about it. I've seen you guys say some pretty stupid **Filtered** things in the past, but this takes the cake.
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161
Super Guards lost: 654,870,558
Undercover Agents lost: 411,831,764
Assassin lost: 269,766,078
Total: 2,263,934,894
~wolverine~
Forum Addict

xDaku wrote:Wolve, control your own **Filtered** tards before calling other people **Filtered** tards, you **Filtered** tard.

Massing innocents for a delusional reason and then boasting about it. I've seen you guys say some pretty stupid **Filtered** things in the past, but this takes the cake.

LOL, nice one troll - i was but you guys continued so meh
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

~Wolverine~ wrote:
xDaku wrote:Wolve, control your own **Filtered** tards before calling other people **Filtered** tards, you **Filtered** tard.

LOL, nice one troll - i was but you guys continued so meh

Well sorry for being pissed at our little ones being massed because you couldn't control your members prior to **Filtered** up action, your highness.

I'd watch who I call a troll, considering this topic title and the stupidity that's been posted here by your guys.
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161