haz, another DDE guy bites the dust on the forum

Want to address a Forum Mod directly? Here you go...
If you want a SPECIFIC mod, use PM, but for any mod, this is the quickest place...
~wolverine~
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Re: haz, another DDE guy bites the dust on the forum

Guild wrote:
~Wolverine~ wrote:
Dark Saiyan Tacoma wrote:
~Wolverine~ wrote:
Dark Saiyan Tacoma wrote:rolf at dde trying to blatently blackmail a mod/admin into letting them break the forum rules with out repucusions.

a little idear for you morons who break the rules then cry bout being punished dont break the forum rues :shock: i know its a mental concept but maybee it will work ;)

personaly i blame empy and math for letting guild back on these forums after being permabanned for breaking the ruels 9 times and then not having to provide any proof that he had seen the error of his ways to get the ban removed for this whole sorry topic

i agree, that guild muppet is a right goon, specially his brother as well =D

his brother ill have you know is a hansome inteligent style idol

Haz wrote:
Dark Saiyan Tacoma wrote:personaly i blame empy and math for letting guild back on these forums after being permabanned for breaking the ruels 9 times and then not having to provide any proof that he had seen the error of his ways to get the ban removed for this whole sorry topic

I doubt it was Guilds fault any of this happened... and I'm sure he would have had to supplied some sort of proof that he had seen the error of his way...

Sure, he is involved in all this, but that doesn't mean it's his fault.

His brother is crazy man... :P

i dout he could seeing as i hinted it were mods to blame for him breaking the rules in his let me back on topic

aahahaha guild always said you look like the back side of an elephant :O naughty

i was talking about you wolve you ugly **Filtered**

LOLOLOL oi na i look sexy bro
Psyko
The Irresistible

CCexyDCapedCrusader wrote:im sorry but mods are percived to be bullying DDE :-k

if this is not sorted there is little recourse but to take other measures. it is now in the hands of wolve

The problem with perception is that it is an entirely personal thing. People cannot usually change how an individual or group of people perceive something.

On the rare occasions when we can influence the perception of something, it is usually through discussion and clear communication. Which is why I have tried to clearly communicate everything that happened which led to Belsamber's banning. My hope was that if I provided all of the information to DDE, their perception of the events would change.

That clearly has not happened. It should not be entirely up to other people to change the perception of CCexy and all of DDE. That gives other people too much power over you guys.

If you want it to change, you have to try to change it yourself, too. I can try to explain until I am blue in the face, but DDE (and I really hate to generalize this as the entire alliance) is responsible for their perception of events and how they respond to them.
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC
Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert
Alliance: Leaf Village

So this is what it has come down to? You mass Snow members because you can't accept what happened? Holy **Filtered**. No wonder people don't want to play anymore. This has got to be the most hateful community ever. For **Filtered** sake, you all are massing new players! Haven't almost everyone of you **Filtered** about no new players playing? Take a real good look in the mirror and reflect upon that statement. You want this game to survive? Then stop with this 3 year old temper tantrum bull **Filtered**. You are all adults. Accept responsibility for your actions, learn from why you were warned and move on! You dislike Haz, fine, dislike him, but stop massing inicent players.
Wonder why my post count is so low? Thats because I was deleted. Why you may ask?
Well, thats because I exposed the truth about Zeratul and Admin Jason had to cover it up.
EbilCC
Forum Addict

yes massing a 600 million plus army is massing anoob if u read my post the noobs were left be

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

[9:28:51 PM] robert_paul97: cc is the best

Teesdale: ive been farming all day and havent repaired MS
so CCs little cant blew through my shields (worry)
dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite
Alliance: ROT
Race: System Lord
ID: 1991753
Alternate name(s): *~Thoth~

CCexyDCapedCrusader wrote:yes massing a 600 million plus army is massing anoob if u read my post the noobs were left be

what has army size got to do with making your atention seeking actions justified ?

all you are trying to do is blackmail a forum mod into letting you and your band of friends bully people on the forum and break the rules
"Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."
Winston Churchill
Tek wrote: Your're attempting to gain a steady footing, on a moral highground made of rice pudding.

You have started playing at 15:46:39 on 29. August 2008
Eärendil wrote:I am going to mass them all
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

I cant wait till DDE start to mass TL and TAF since they have people who are mods on the forums. :-" :twisted:

Talk about server war... :-D
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
~wolverine~
Forum Addict

Rudy Pena wrote:I cant wait till DDE start to mass TL and TAF since they have people who are mods on the forums. :-" :twisted:

lmao, getting other people to do stuff that you cant do =D I just think CC loves hve lmao
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Rudy Pena wrote:I cant wait till DDE start to mass TL and TAF since they have people who are mods on the forums. :-" :twisted:

rudy ... are you the guy that drew OEinto a war and killed Oe and then left and went inactive .. :roll:

TA guys are cool and Tldont have mods as i know so im sorry you wont have others to hold your hand nawwww poor rudy
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EbilCC
Forum Addict

CCexyDCapedCrusader wrote:yes massing a 600 million plus army is massing anoob if u read my post the noobs were left be

what has army size got to do with making your atention seeking actions justified ?

all you are trying to do is blackmail a forum mod into letting you and your band of friends bully people on the forum and break the rules

m u mentioned newbies and i just destroyed your agruement if a 600 mill army guy pretty high ascended is a newbie i hate to CC what a veteran in HVE is just saying

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

Not the mods fault DDE is full of **Filtered** who don't know how to follow the rules...

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite
Alliance: ROT
Race: System Lord
ID: 1991753
Alternate name(s): *~Thoth~

CCexyDCapedCrusader wrote:

m u mentioned newbies and i just destroyed your agruement if a 600 mill army guy pretty high ascended is a newbie i hate to CC what a veteran in HVE is just saying

i never mentioned newbies as far as i remember my point still stands
"Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."
Winston Churchill
Tek wrote: Your're attempting to gain a steady footing, on a moral highground made of rice pudding.

You have started playing at 15:46:39 on 29. August 2008
Eärendil wrote:I am going to mass them all
Remedy™
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: MaYHem
Race: Tauri
ID: 1933065
Alternate name(s): Eminent Domain

Empy wrote:Not the mods fault DDE is full of **Filtered** who don't know how to follow the rules...

Indeed. They have no one to blame, but themselves.
tattooedkrypt
Forum Grunt

They should just make their case to the higher ups if the feel they are being treted unfairly..
Last edited by tattooedkrypt on Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EbilCC
Forum Addict

really sniper then go read the wolverine thread and tell me there was no bias for spamming really come on rudy just proved it

I love being proved right :smt081
Last edited by EbilCC on Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

~wolverine~
Forum Addict

CCexyDCapedCrusader wrote:really sniper then go read the wolverine thread and tell me there was no bias for spamming really come on rudy just proved it

Yeah im getting pissed now, as much as im trying to sort this **Filtered** out, you **Filtered** tards are annoying me

Return to “Talk to the Mods Direct”