Moderator Multi Question

Want to address a Forum Mod directly? Here you go...
If you want a SPECIFIC mod, use PM, but for any mod, this is the quickest place...
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Re: Moderator Multi Question

Haz wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:I dunno, just made me think. You didn't like, Gregor appeared and moved :-k food for thought.

Actually, I reported your post. It didn't belong in General.

OK I admit it, I'm Juliettes third multi :P*

(*Sarcasm)

:-k

Interesting.

Ok.

Points taken, very good...

So...is it acceptable? :-k
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
The Doctor
Time Lord
Race: Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Field Marshall wrote:
Haz wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:I dunno, just made me think. You didn't like, Gregor appeared and moved :-k food for thought.

Actually, I reported your post. It didn't belong in General.

OK I admit it, I'm Juliettes third multi :P*

(*Sarcasm)

:-k

Interesting.

Ok.

Points taken, very good...

So...is it acceptable? :-k

To be honest... I'm not sure :P

Something to think about... lol
Formerly known as Haz

Nine out of ten doctors recommend going to an amusement park this weekend.
The Tenth Doctor doesn't want to go.
Spoiler
CC Leader: n haz thsi time it wasnt ur fault
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

that is incorrect... nothing resembling prostration...

Forced labor on the other hand........ :sge
SuperSaiyan says (2:04 PM):
*that was kernal potter
*colonel
*wow I just made that typo

SuperSaiyan says (2:05 PM):
*no one will speak of this
*or I take muff's veggies away
*and he starves
Hope says (2:59 AM):
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
Hope says (3:00 AM):
*hypothetically...
Murris says (3:00 AM):
*ah **Filtered** why am i descended....
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
i just wanted the blue color XD
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Field Marshall wrote:So...is it acceptable? :-k
In my opinion, should there be a 'multi mod', it would be entirely acceptable. Why?
1. There is no benefit to either account.
2. Votes? Nothing to vote on. :)
3. There is no reason to make a multi-mod.. you can just ask for another section to moderate if you want more to do, and if it is agreed by the SA's and Mod Admin, you can mod your heart out. :D

Just my opinion. Not sure if the other admins agree, but that is how I see it. :)

I think the real issue starts if you deny and actively try to cover up that you have a multi-mod account. In that case, you are untrustworthy, and should not be a moderator on ANY account.
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Juliette wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:So...is it acceptable? :-k
In my opinion, should there be a 'multi mod', it would be entirely acceptable. Why?
1. There is no benefit to either account.
2. Votes? Nothing to vote on. :)
3. There is no reason to make a multi-mod.. you can just ask for another section to moderate if you want more to do, and if it is agreed by the SA's and Mod Admin, you can mod your heart out. :D

Just my opinion. Not sure if the other admins agree, but that is how I see it. :)

I think the real issue starts if you deny and actively try to cover up that you have a multi-mod account. In that case, you are untrustworthy, and should not be a moderator on ANY account.

So Juliette.

Out of curiousity on your own judgement, have you ever accessed the other account in question? Just to check for anything? :-k
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

of cause its wrong for a mod to have 2 mod accounts, they can appear to be backing each other to make amore solid argument or whatever. ok you say yeah it doesnt make a difference , then why would you guys need another account , whats wrong with just the one with mod permisisons

ps, love you clockwork , you're the acception :smt058
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Doctor
Time Lord
Race: Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Guild wrote:of cause its wrong for a mod to have 2 mod accounts, they can appear to be backing each other to make amore solid argument or whatever. ok you say yeah it doesnt make a difference , then why would you guys need another account , whats wrong with just the one with mod permisisons

ps, love you clockwork , you're the acception :smt058

That is true, multi accounts sure, but multi accounts both with mod permissions... I don't see any reason why that would be needed.
Formerly known as Haz

Nine out of ten doctors recommend going to an amusement park this weekend.
The Tenth Doctor doesn't want to go.
Spoiler
CC Leader: n haz thsi time it wasnt ur fault
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

that is incorrect... nothing resembling prostration...

Forced labor on the other hand........ :sge
SuperSaiyan says (2:04 PM):
*that was kernal potter
*colonel
*wow I just made that typo

SuperSaiyan says (2:05 PM):
*no one will speak of this
*or I take muff's veggies away
*and he starves
Hope says (2:59 AM):
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
Hope says (3:00 AM):
*hypothetically...
Murris says (3:00 AM):
*ah **Filtered** why am i descended....
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
i just wanted the blue color XD
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Field Marshall wrote:So Juliette.

Out of curiousity on your own judgement, have you ever accessed the other account in question? Just to check for anything? :-k
:) I have never accessed Gregor Clegane/Philip's forum account, not to read, not to mod, not to post. :)

There is nothing Clegane can check or do that I cannot check or do (better, forumwise). ;)
Guild wrote:of cause its wrong for a mod to have 2 mod accounts, they can appear to be backing each other to make amore solid argument or whatever. ok you say yeah it doesnt make a difference , then why would you guys need another account , whats wrong with just the one with mod permisisons
No one needs (or has, to my knowledge) another mod account. :-k
Guild wrote:ps, love you clockwork , you're the acception :smt058
Aww. :( No more special personal favours for you, Guild. </3 :P
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Juliette wrote:

do you remember the last favour i asked of you and how that went :razz:
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Guild wrote:
Juliette wrote:
do you remember the last favour i asked of you and how that went :razz:
Yeah. I remember in massive shame. :oops:
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

ofc it is open to abuse,

each mod is responsible for a particular section are they not? Before when Juliette lost/reliquished her modship to become Ombusperson s/he still had the Clegor acc to use to mod with..
now thats handy isn't it?

Gleg's a lot quieter now since s/he got those powers back .. odd aint it?
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp
ID: 0

fem fatale wrote:ofc it is open to abuse,

each mod is responsible for a particular section are they not? Before when Juliette lost/reliquished her modship to become Ombusperson s/he still had the Clegor acc to use to mod with..
now thats handy isn't it?

Gleg's a lot quieter now since s/he got those powers back .. odd aint it?

Not to mention the fact that this "Phillip" would also be seeing the section admins mod area (to say that he hasn't seen it would be a lie to say the least).
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Psyko
The Irresistible
ID: 0

I deal with them both frequently. They are different entities.

If you bother to believe me...

Also, it is against policy to allow any singular person to have multiple Mod accounts.
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Psyko wrote:I deal with them both frequently. They are different entities.

If you bother to believe me...

Also, it is against policy to allow any singular person to have multiple Mod accounts.

I take back everything I ever said about you. Against policy?

Excellent :-D

Would you like me to produce the evidence for slaughter here or by PM?
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

I hope that I may keep some dignity here. I trust Juliette is open to a bit of criticism, it keeps us all on our toes afterall.

I would sincerely hope that she doesn't feel it necessary to report unrelated posts with bias above an amount that she might usually do in order to gain her revenge.

If someone could check her reporting, that would be appreciated. Cyberbullying is mean. :smt060
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Field Marshall wrote:I hope that I may keep some dignity here. I trust Juliette is open to a bit of criticism, it keeps us all on our toes afterall.
Oh, I appreciate criticism. Love it, really.. anything to improve performance, yada etc.
This, however, is not criticism. This, dear friend, is an accusation (notably of being a lieing, cheating wench who uses a multi that would get her a lot more to do). You wound me. :(
Criticism: Comments pointing out flaws in order for them to be improved/fixed/taken into consideration.
Accusation: Allegations of (criminal) misconduct.

As for your mention of revenge; I do not see the need for revenge. You are just acting out your boredom like anyone would who has nothing interesting to do. :smt058 You are no challenge to my presence here. But now that you mention it, have you wronged me in any way that I have not (yet) noticed that would warrant acts of revenge (or a grand imperious scheme) on my part?

Return to “Talk to the Mods Direct”