Moderator Multi Question

Want to address a Forum Mod directly? Here you go...
If you want a SPECIFIC mod, use PM, but for any mod, this is the quickest place...
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Moderator Multi Question

What is the forum stance on a single person having 2 forum accounts, which they use as seperate entities and through time and devotion they both become moderators.

Do you think there is a potential to use them both to an advantage, say on moderator voting or to give themselves a greater coverage in moderating the forum?

Do you think this is potential for an undiplomatic judging on forum events?

So, I am obviously aiming this at Juliette and Clegone. They have said historically they live together.

Now, consider that Juliette has been shown to be a very unsympathetic liar and to have many many forum accounts.

Opinions or am I being over zealous?
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Re: Moderator Multi Question

have as many forum accounts as they want, same as mods in FS can change their names to insult someones RL name
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Guild wrote:have as many forum accounts as they want, same as mods in FS can change their names to insult someones RL name

Don't think you read it Guild.

What if one person had two mod accounts?
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
The Doctor
Time Lord
Race: Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Field Marshall wrote:What is the forum stance on a single person having 2 forum accounts, which they use as seperate entities and through time and devotion they both become moderators.

Do you think there is a potential to use them both to an advantage, say on moderator voting or to give themselves a greater coverage in moderating the forum?

So, I am obviously aiming this at Juliette and Clegone. They have said historically they live together.

Now, consider that Juliette has been shown to be a very unsympathetic liar and to have many many forum accounts.

It is highly unlikely, but on the off chance that two of the same users accounts do become moderators, I doubt having one extra vote will matter. And if it turns out that both account tend to have the same opinions, some kind of pattern, I'm sure some of us would pick up on it :P
Formerly known as Haz

Nine out of ten doctors recommend going to an amusement park this weekend.
The Tenth Doctor doesn't want to go.
Spoiler
CC Leader: n haz thsi time it wasnt ur fault
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

that is incorrect... nothing resembling prostration...

Forced labor on the other hand........ :sge
SuperSaiyan says (2:04 PM):
*that was kernal potter
*colonel
*wow I just made that typo

SuperSaiyan says (2:05 PM):
*no one will speak of this
*or I take muff's veggies away
*and he starves
Hope says (2:59 AM):
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
Hope says (3:00 AM):
*hypothetically...
Murris says (3:00 AM):
*ah **Filtered** why am i descended....
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
i just wanted the blue color XD
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

:smt043 Figures.
I have yet to see the first person complain about Clegane's modding.. :-D Aside from Rob3rt, who massed our alliance earlier for something Clegane said. ;)

There are no mod votes or decisions on any level where Clegane and I could 'form a united front' against something or someone, if we should so desire. And even if we did, on low-level issues, we would be 2 'against' 25. :D As Section Admin, I do not moderate. Only in NewGrounds, and hardly any modding needs be done there.

Besides, who in their right mind would create a multi to do MORE work. :lol: That would just be stupid, and I hope I have proven not to be.. :-k Hm, maybe I am. Ah well. :-D

(And finally, regarding the many many forum accounts.. I have 2 active now, Juliette and Melisandre - although active is pushing it in that case. Probably have a few more even more inactive multi accounts.) :)
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Haz wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:What is the forum stance on a single person having 2 forum accounts, which they use as seperate entities and through time and devotion they both become moderators.

It is highly unlikely, but on the off chance that two of the same users accounts do become moderators, I doubt having one extra vote will matter. And if it turns out that both account tend to have the same opinions, some kind of pattern, I'm sure some of us would pick up on it :P

So, if I were to troll someone who plays the game in "General" and for Juliette to come along and then immediately her "buddy" comes along who is the mod for that section and hides it away somewhere convienient. After what I've said, you wouldn't even blink? :-k
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

Guild
Forum Addict

Field Marshall wrote:
Guild wrote:have as many forum accounts as they want, same as mods in FS can change their names to insult someones RL name

ahhh i see, yeah as much as i dislike FS i dislike mods moreso

yeah if one person has 2 mod accunts they should lose both modships definately

haz, so you thinks its ok cos they woud only have 1 extra vote :-k
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Doctor
Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Guild wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:

ahhh i see, yeah as much as i dislike FS i dislike mods moreso

yeah if one person has 2 mod accunts they should lose both modships definately

haz, so you thinks its ok cos they woud only have 1 extra vote :-k

I didn't say it would be ok. I merely mentioned that it would only be one extra vote, so not a major vote changer.
Formerly known as Haz

Spoiler
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

*that was kernal potter
*colonel

*and he starves
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
*hypothetically...
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Juliette wrote::smt043 Figures.
I have yet to see the first person complain about Clegane's modding.. :-D Aside from Rob3rt, who massed our alliance earlier for something Clegane said. ;)

There are no mod votes or decisions on any level where Clegane and I could 'form a united front' against something or someone, if we should so desire. And even if we did, on low-level issues, we would be 2 'against' 25. :D As Section Admin, I do not moderate. Only in NewGrounds, and hardly any modding needs be done there.

Besides, who in their right mind would create a multi to do MORE work. :lol: That would just be stupid, and I hope I have proven not to be.. :-k Hm, maybe I am. Ah well. :-D

(And finally, regarding the many many forum accounts.. I have 2 active now, Juliette and Melisandre - although active is pushing it in that case. Probably have a few more even more inactive multi accounts.) :)

Every little vote helps Juliette.

Convienient then, to be section head and have a moderator for General at your disposal.

Everybody is aware of your wishes and desires to be loved on these forums, I mean your post count for starters. Followed by the dramatic tragedy that never happened...

I dunno, just made me think. You didn't like, Gregor appeared and moved :-k food for thought.
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

Guild
Forum Addict

how do you know that, it could be that 1 vote that makes a difference
Spoiler
The Doctor
Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Guild wrote:how do you know that, it could be that 1 vote that makes a difference

That has not been the case in any votes. In fact I don't think there have been any votes since the new forum structure which include both Juliette and Gregor as voters.
Formerly known as Haz

Spoiler
Zeratul wrote:

*that was kernal potter
*colonel

*and he starves
*hypothetically...
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Guild wrote:ahhh i see, yeah as much as i dislike FS i dislike mods moreso

:(

I still love you guild.

FM, I've only been a mod since January, so I don't know about before hand, but so far I've seen nothing to vote on, certainly nothing having a multi mod account would help swing a decision.

As for extending coverage of modding over different sections, I believe you can request extra mod duties already, so having an extra account would not really bring anything to the table. Other than having to login/out to different accounts, and that's more hassle than its worth surely? :P
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Clockwork wrote:
Guild wrote:ahhh i see, yeah as much as i dislike FS i dislike mods moreso

:(

I still love you guild.

FM, I've only been a mod since January, so I don't know about before hand, but so far I've seen nothing to vote on, certainly nothing having a multi mod account would help swing a decision.

As for extending coverage of modding over different sections, I believe you can request extra mod duties already, so having an extra account would not really bring anything to the table. Other than having to login/out to different accounts, and that's more hassle than its worth surely? :P

Some people have extremely poor judgement.

Lets hypothise, IF there was a "multi mod" in this respect, WOULD it be acceptable?
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

The Doctor
Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Field Marshall wrote:I dunno, just made me think. You didn't like, Gregor appeared and moved :-k food for thought.

Actually, I reported your post. It didn't belong in General.

OK I admit it, I'm Juliettes third multi :P*

(*Sarcasm)
Formerly known as Haz

Spoiler
Zeratul wrote:

*that was kernal potter
*colonel

*and he starves
*hypothetically...
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

You and I, and anyone, can clearly see Clegane is hardly my 'buddy mod'. He disagrees with me regularly (he is wrong at such times, of course) and on way too important things (effectively neutralising me, if you are keeping count). Sure, we see a few things the same way, obviously, because I am almost always right and sometimes smart people agree with the truth.. but I have never seen Clegane take action against something I - personally (because I have relayed requests from others) - did not like at my request. Like I said, sometimes we dislike the same thing, but I do not make Clegane do things. :D You will just have to take my word for that, I suppose? Ah well. :smt050

Field Marshall wrote:Every little vote helps Juliette.
Not if there are no things to vote on, sir. :-D
As I said. There are no mod votes on the level we work together on. Not sure why you would want to troll on that, but go ahead. :)
Field Marshall wrote:Convienient then, to be section head and have a moderator for General at your disposal.
How is it convenient to have a multi that would force me away from my current favourite game? :)
Field Marshall wrote:Everybody is aware of your wishes and desires to be loved on these forums, I mean your post count for starters. Followed by the dramatic tragedy that never happened...
What is your point? I do not see the benefit to me, really? How does a hypothetical multi benefit me in any way? How does it make me more loved? If anything, I have learned from the events you quote. Post count, well.. I might not have as much of a life as I like to think. :( As for Clegane, he is a good guy.. but I do not need him here to do whatever the hell I want without repercussions.
Field Marshall wrote:I dunno, just made me think. You didn't like, Gregor appeared and moved :-k food for thought.
*grin* What did I not like? :) Oh! Your thread? Yeah. I got a verbal warning for that. -_-

Return to “Talk to the Mods Direct”