Mod assistance

Want to address a Forum Mod directly? Here you go...
If you want a SPECIFIC mod, use PM, but for any mod, this is the quickest place...
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

Mod assistance

Can a mod get with me on skype and help get this thread sorted or resorted so it is timeline accurate and organized please?

viewtopic.php?f=68&t=198812

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp
ID: 0

Re: Mod assistance

Have you tried to PM each of the general mods? I do know due to the time of year it is with exams and RL issues a few of them might be unavailable at this current time. For the time being I'm sure if people just take a cooling off period it will at least make it a little easier for the general mods to go through the thread.

If you want a general mod to add you to skype it might be a good idea to confirm your Skype ID for them as well.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
DaDigi
Forum Elder
Alliance: I hate all equally
Race: Tri-athalon
ID: 46811

Re: Mod assistance

Hey JT.

The issue has been resolved. If you feel as if something was missed, please feel free to PM me and I will speak to you in private.
DaDigi
Former Moderator for Market & Suggestions/Reports

Return to “Talk to the Mods Direct”