mods atac

Want to address a Forum Mod directly? Here you go...
If you want a SPECIFIC mod, use PM, but for any mod, this is the quickest place...
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter
ID: 0

mods atac

Quote:
This is a warning regarding the following post made by you: viewtopic.php?f=68&p=2551248#p2551248 .

Using "Drahisstra"

c. Abuse / Racism
Members of the SGW community are required to speak courteously to others. Personal attacks on other members are not tolerated. This includes comments about one’s sex, gender, skin color, religion, or cultural heritage. You may not post personal information about another user regardless of how it was obtained. This includes their address, phone numbers, names, or any other detail about their real life status that they have not already posted on the SGW forums themselves. For exceptions to this rule please see the role playing section (section 6).

Text - FS spam again close this dralistra spam again
when fs decide build and fight can talk
Users browsing this forum: Drahazar, Halisstra, ha ha
close the pc drah and give some love not just hate
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter

Re: mods atac

You cannot add administrators and moderators to your foes list.

this mod spam my box
why i can.t block him ???
DaDigi
Forum Elder
Alliance: I hate all equally
Race: Tri-athalon
ID: 46811

R0B3RT wrote:You cannot add administrators and moderators to your foes list.

this mod spam my box
Section 9: Moderator Respect
Users are required to be respectful while addressing moderators who are acting in an official capacity. Moderators are likewise expected to be respectful to users while operating in an official capacity. Moderators will get no special treatment while posting as a user. If one party ceases to be respectful, that does NOT give the other party the liberty to respond with disrespect.

This extends to private messages and reports. If you message a staff member with demands or insults, or if you file a report with demands or insults, it will not be acceptable and may be ignored.

Consequence:
Users who are disrespectful to moderators or staff members will receive a verbal warning. Repeat offenders will receive one warning point. Issues about Moderators being disrespectful will be handled internally.

You violated this rule. If you wish to further complain about your blatent ignorance of the rules, please contact a Section Mod.
DaDigi
Former Moderator for Market & Suggestions/Reports
Psyko
The Irresistible

R0B3RT wrote:You cannot add administrators and moderators to your foes list.

this mod spam my box
You cannot block a mod or admin because it would prevent them from potentially doing their job. However, if you have a personal problem with a mod or admin, you can message the Section Head or Mod Admin with the issue and request they handle the situation.

~Psyko
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

haha rob i dared to ask dadigi why he wasnt doing his job modding our war threads and i got a warning too hahaha

the guys a lazy git
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Psyko
The Irresistible

Guild wrote:haha rob i dared to ask dadigi why he wasnt doing his job modding our war threads and i got a warning too hahaha

the guys a lazy git
You received a warning for the content of your post, not your comments toward how he did his job.

~Psyko
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC
Guild
Forum Addict

DaDigi wrote:
Guild wrote:not when FS arent in the war and are the primary result of off topic crap. no
Continued abuse of the report function will lead to the loss of such functions for you. This is your warning.
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DaDigi
Forum Elder
Alliance: I hate all equally
Race: Tri-athalon
ID: 46811

That was a verbal warning that was moreso offered as advice. It was not noted on your record.
DaDigi
Former Moderator for Market & Suggestions/Reports
Guild
Forum Addict

DaDigi wrote:That was a verbal warning that was moreso offered as advice. It was not noted on your record.
was a warning for reporting FS for posting in a thread that had nothing to do with them, and you didnt want to do anything about.

but its fine ill just be wandering into their war thread as they did ours, and ill get no warnings , so whatever thats fine
Spoiler
Psyko
The Irresistible

Guild wrote:
DaDigi wrote:
Guild wrote:not when FS arent in the war and are the primary result of off topic crap. no
Continued abuse of the report function will lead to the loss of such functions for you. This is your warning.
First-off, that was a poorly worded message. You only received a verbal warning not to abuse the report function. I'll be messaging you about that, personally.

Secondly - there are currently no plans in place to revoke the report function from any user. The report function is there for users who feel something is worthy of a board warning, and we encourage people to use it.
Guild wrote:
DaDigi wrote:That was a verbal warning that was moreso offered as advice. It was not noted on your record.
was a warning for reporting FS for posting in a thread that had nothing to do with them, and you didnt want to do anything about.

but its fine ill just be wandering into their war thread as they did ours, and ill get no warnings , so whatever thats fine
Is it really so awful to allow FS to post in the war thread when all the members of the VOD happen to be at war with both FS and OE? If we allow their posts, it would centralize everything into a single thread for the Moderators to keep an eye on, and we wouldn't have to deal with the repetitive reports for spam each time a member of FS or DDE or anyone stepped into each others' war threads.

Logic would dictate we shove you all together and let you fight amongst yourselves, as you are already doing.
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC
Guild
Forum Addict

Psyko wrote:
Guild wrote:
DaDigi wrote:
First-off, that was a poorly worded message. You only received a verbal warning not to abuse the report function. I'll be messaging you about that, personally.

Secondly - there are currently no plans in place to revoke the report function from any user. The report function is there for users who feel something is worthy of a board warning, and we encourage people to use it.
Guild wrote:

Is it really so awful to allow FS to post in the war thread when all the members of the VOD happen to be at war with both FS and OE? If we allow their posts, it would centralize everything into a single thread for the Moderators to keep an eye on, and we wouldn't have to deal with the repetitive reports for spam each time a member of FS or DDE or anyone stepped into each others' war threads.

Logic would dictate we shove you all together and let you fight amongst yourselves, as you are already doing.
worst logic ever, as you've seen when FS and DDE get together in a war thread it doesnt end well and FS go home crying. if there is no plans to remove the report button... then why would he say it :-k
Spoiler
Psyko
The Irresistible

Guild wrote:
Psyko wrote:
Guild wrote:
DaDigi wrote:

Guild wrote:

worst logic ever, as you've seen when FS and DDE get together in a war thread it doesnt end well and FS go home crying. if there is no plans to remove the report button... then why would he say it :-k
Because it is a suggestion currently up for debate/discussion between the admins. Nothing more than that at this point in time.

It was extremely wrong and unprofessional of him to threaten you with something that has not even been introduced to the forum, nor fully agreed upon to be put into action.

Yes, when FS and DDE get to warring, it doesn't end well. But you should not be only blaming FS for that, as both sides of the war were major players in having your war thread shut down multiple times before it was ultimately locked. If we were to prevent FS from posting any stats about their war with FS, we would also need to make sure DDE also wasn't posting any stats related to FS; it would be micro-management of the forum, and that isn't entirely what the Mods are here to do.

Unless the FS posts are taking the thread completely off topic, they aren't really doing anything wrong by posting within the topic; many users from different alliances post within the war threads of other users and alliances. The only difference here is that they may be posting stats or making comments other than who they are cheering for. If their posts are actually taking the topic off on a tangent, then it should be flagged as spam, but if their posts were to be ignored, it wouldn't be an issue.
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC

Return to “Talk to the Mods Direct”