unfair warning

Want to address a Forum Mod directly? Here you go...
If you want a SPECIFIC mod, use PM, but for any mod, this is the quickest place...
Teyla.
Forum Newbie
Alliance: Valar Morghulis
Race: Targaryen

unfair warning

dont know where this is supposed to go but been issued unfair warning by mod when I made a cheat report.
in my cheat report was stuff from a ingame msg TO ME from a quantum player who had info that i flt needed to be in with it.

it wasnt something banned forum player neim wanted me to post for him

i put it in cos it relevant to what happening with sleepy scripting and it was cos sleepy guilty and now banned!!!!

i have come on here to find i have been warned for posting for somebody else when i didnt so i wld like warning reversed pls .

thnx

viewtopic.php?f=298&t=202774&p=2599226#p2599226

dw not worth fuss.
Last edited by Teyla. on Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
S1eepy wrote:I do not exploit the game as you put it and I certainly do not support or condone cheating
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Diamond Dust wrote:if Teyla wants to smash things up then all the best to her. Don't come moaning because you've tried to buy your way to 'glory' and had it ripped apart.
Teh nub list round 39
Spoiler
My Existing Polarized Shields: none.
Existing Polarized Shields On Me:
ID: 30993 - Harakash Anubis
ID: 30736 - The [Joker]

Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}

Name: Harakash Anubis
{Banned}
ID: 30993
ElgCaress
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Devine
ID: 0

Re: script farming

Omw what is this forum coming to?

You have a player who makes a post and brings to the table evidence of scripting on two separate occasions. She considers both pieces as proof to back up the claim of scripting. Yet the second set of proof is removed by a forum admin because that second set happened to a player who coincidentally got banned from the forums.

So because the player got banned from the forums all evidence that happens ingame to that player is what? considered null and void? This is insane!

Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

ElgCaress wrote: So because the player got banned from the forums all evidence that happens ingame to that player is what? considered null and void? This is insane!
Nope, just as you can, we can see it as well.
If someone can backup a claim it doesn't automagically mean any rule can be broken to convey it, and there are still many ways to give Haz the evidence. That being said, if YOU have the logs, then HE has the logs, unless of course you waited too long and the logs don't exist anymore in which case if you have copy/paste or screenie it's usually not good in the least (easily faked).

Imo looks dodgy enough.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

Seeing how I am unbanned I can copy the message's content which got removed (or will I get banned for it too, now that you've banned Teyla after a single warning?!) - bar attack logs which Crixus posted:

Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler

Return to “Talk to the Mods Direct”