Forum Bugs and Redundancies

Want to address a Forum Mod directly? Here you go...
If you want a SPECIFIC mod, use PM, but for any mod, this is the quickest place...
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Forum Bugs and Redundancies

Dear Mods,

Following a disagreement I have had with one of the forum staff, I decided to follow normal procedure in order to bring forward an appeal.

Well, in doing so, is a whole raft of mistakes and redundant links that need cleaning up.

viewtopic.php?f=132&t=197143 - Section 8 here states that somebody who wishes to bring an issue to a SH should apply to the "Appeals Court" (viewtopic.php?f=132&t=202593).

Firstly, the "Appeals Court" is locked to posting, thus, the rule and the description is currently void and needs either updating or the "Appeals Court" requires opening to new posts.

The next issue is situated on the "Board Index" where the following can be found:
Appeals Court wrote: Report all your problems regarding the forum staff here
be sure you have followed the steps detailed Here before you post a complaint.
By clicking "here" you go to the following forum URL: viewtopic.php?f=71&t=98591 which brings us to Bazsy's original Ombudsman page.

Now, can somebody please explain to me the rules. Considering that I have received in my opinion an unjustified warning to an area which currently does not have sufficient rules in place, I wish to testify and contest this.

Please note - This is not an appeal, this is a request for you to get your house in order, so I can make an appeal.
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Support
Site Admin
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Juliette

Re: Forum Bugs and Redundancies

All you need to know about Appeals is in the Forum Rules. The procedure itself (linked from the Rules as well) is outlined here.

Furthermore:
- Section description updated with the link to the correct procedure.
- Appeals Court 'locked to posting', first I hear of it. Unlocked.
- The procedure linked above is the only valid appeals procedure.

Thank you for being complete in your post, very helpful. :)
Any further bugs and redundancies that caught your eye?
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Re: Forum Bugs and Redundancies

Support wrote:All you need to know about Appeals is in the Forum Rules. The procedure itself (linked from the Rules as well) is outlined here.

Furthermore:
- Section description updated with the link to the correct procedure.
- Appeals Court 'locked to posting', first I hear of it. Unlocked.
- The procedure linked above is the only valid appeals procedure.

Thank you for being complete in your post, very helpful. :)
Any further bugs and redundancies that caught your eye?
Negative, especially on testing the full functionality, it would appear that all dots are dotted and all the tees are crossed.
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.

Return to “Talk to the Mods Direct”