Moderatored/Removed messages

Want to address a Forum Mod directly? Here you go...
If you want a SPECIFIC mod, use PM, but for any mod, this is the quickest place...
Caprila
Grand Master of the Inquisition
Race: Immortal

Re: Moderatored/Removed messages

TheLost wrote: I do thank you for that.
the last very post really do show why it is the way it is done now.
I'm sorry to have caused you the issues that the immature people are now giving.
You are most welcome :smt060

It's quite possible I should have closed this topic after that reply. Does the current 'conversation' have anything to do with the original post?.. Or serve any meaningful purpose? Other than giving certain forum users a place to repost their 'grudges' from other forum sections I mean.. Perhaps you can see now why topics get closed in the first place.
Fury Of Icarus wrote: caprilla is one of the more respect worthy mods, hell she trained me how to do it. I would trust her judgement for what should or should not be in a section.
:smt060
Neimenljivi wrote: could have been avoided if Haz saw what I wrote ;)

~Jack[/color]
You assume incorrectly. Haz sees all ;)

But just because he saw one of your 'suggestions', doesn't mean he is forced to act on it. What Haz changes and doesn't change in Q, is entirely his choice.

“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

Sorry, then I guess having suggestion or critics topics is completely redundant. After all, one can always use PMs only, right?

~Jack
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
KOS
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: TAF
Race: Bender
ID: 1918344

well at least yours got moved... lol mine just get strait deleted ha they do have their favs ](*,)
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
SuperSaiyan
Persistent spambot
Race: Yankee
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Lt. Frank Drebin

Honours and Awards

typically, deletion has always been frowned upon unless you are jason and its a tenth of the forum. We have a dump.
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

nothing new in posts being deleted, hoped things would change when admin changed the rules and team on here.

but admin Jason no longer visits and even his own rules were changed by the current team. so nothing is set in concrete... not even for the game owner
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
SuperSaiyan
Persistent spambot
Race: Yankee
Alternate name(s): Lt. Frank Drebin

Honours and Awards

jason being 100% absent is far better than being here half assed
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

Fury Of Icarus wrote:typically, deletion has always been frowned upon unless you are jason and its a tenth of the forum. We have a dump.
unless it is non-cash related market topics ^_^ ODIN SMASH! (well used to lol)
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler

Return to “Talk to the Mods Direct”