This, That and Them Forum

Want to address a Forum Mod directly? Here you go...
If you want a SPECIFIC mod, use PM, but for any mod, this is the quickest place...
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

This, That and Them Forum

Stickm@n wrote:This section is supposed to be for semi-serious discussion not related to the game and not for spam and other miscellaneous nonsense which belongs in the Spam Temple. Continuation of such posts will be met with a friendly PM warning. Thank you.
~Stick.
Dear Sir/Madam,

I hate to be the troll who comments on the post found: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=203156. However, I must bring something to your attention.
This, That and Them wrote: A place general forum talk, not related to ingame discussions.
The description prescribes nothing to "semi-serious discussion" but the "general forum talk" does not suggest that spam is not allowed (within the guidelines of the general forum rules of course.

Is a stickied post in the forum adequate to protect users against this new rule change or is this something that will be put into the general forum rules?

Please advise, I do not wish to receive "Friendly PMs".
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
minisaiyan
Forum Addict
Race: DieHard
Alternate name(s): CJL
Hatebreeder
Aesthetics of Hate

Re: This, That and Them Forum

you wont receive them since you read the thread. its pretty intuitive that temple is for spam and general dicussion board is for, discussion?

Return to “Talk to the Mods Direct”