topic erased?

Want to address a Forum Mod directly? Here you go...
If you want a SPECIFIC mod, use PM, but for any mod, this is the quickest place...
bebita
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Familly
Race: brothers
ID: 0

topic erased?

who erased the topic and why?
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

catch ya later :D
bebita
Forum Zombie

topic erased without explanation given?

this is sgw forums this days?
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

Caprila
Grand Master of the Inquisition
Race: Immortal

Re: topic erased?

It would be helpful if you mentioned which topic

“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
bebita
Forum Zombie

if it is erased i cannot show you that :(
i serched trought my posts history and all i wrote there is gone
it was a topic in quantum wars general
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:

Caprila
Grand Master of the Inquisition
Race: Immortal

I've done a lot of splitting in Quantum forum in the last few hours :smt060

When an entire thread is moved, usually only the author is notified.

“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
bebita
Forum Zombie

it was a topic for this days
why is moved in archive
viewtopic.php?f=337&t=203424&p=2611875#p2611875
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:

R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter

ha ha you don.t know no need to use anymore that place?? stupids mods at this time:(

Return to “Talk to the Mods Direct”