Game Tweaks

What do you want to see in the game? what can be improved? any suggestions welcome here...
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp
ID: 0

Re: Game Tweaks

almightythor88 wrote:For sending alliance wide messages, can it show the name of who actually sent it instead of always showing that the message came from the leader?
+1 >< as an alliance leader its annoying when my 2-3IC sends an alliance message asking a question then i get a reply because my name shows up.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Alamut
Forum Newbie
Race: Indu
ID: 68712

Power of MS should be in proportion to the Strike Action or Defensive Action. A similar system as the UP, planets and mercenaries.

current example:

If you have 5 mil SS and 5 mil MERC you get about 1 tril Stirke Attack and MS with 6 tril Attac power. You will get 1 tril + 6 tril= 7 tril total strike attack 7 tril

new proposal

1 tril Strike Attack + 1 tril from MS =2 tril
7 tril Srike Attack + 7 tril form MS = 14 tril

I think that the MS can support number of troops needed for gorund support to macth MS power :D
Drahazar
Forum Elite
Alliance: Judgement
Race: Divine
ID: 1957053
Alternate name(s): Drahazar - Eternal FS Leader
Drahazar - Leader of "The Original Collective"

Alamut wrote:Power of MS should be in proportion to the Strike Action or Defensive Action. A similar system as the UP, planets and mercenaries.

current example:

If you have 5 mil SS and 5 mil MERC you get about 1 tril Stirke Attack and MS with 6 tril Attac power. You will get 1 tril + 6 tril= 7 tril total strike attack 7 tril

new proposal

1 tril Strike Attack + 1 tril from MS =2 tril
7 tril Srike Attack + 7 tril form MS = 14 tril

I think that the MS can support number of troops needed for gorund support to macth MS power :D
In a battle, your ship will only match the power of your defensive troops on the ground. But will still use its full power up in space against other ships.
Spoiler

Return to “Game Suggestions”