Making The Game Better: PLEASE LOOK ADMIN

What do you want to see in the game? what can be improved? any suggestions welcome here...
SÅTÅN 666
Forum Addict
Race: System Lord
Alternate name(s): Ancient God Anubis

Making The Game Better: PLEASE LOOK ADMIN

I have a suggestion..
Basically on quantum...The higher the highest top unit production the cheaper it is for the people below..
To make it easier for new comers to actually get some decent stats this could help.
Not only would we do it for unit production, but also for mothership, covert & anti-covert levels and whatever else that is a RAW stat.

So some might have a whine about this that they are getting it cheaper etc etc..But if you want this game to succeed this is what the game needs..
SO normally to build from 0-100,000 RAW UP is about 10trillion or so? With the top RAW being roughly 1m or so...it would only cost this guy or girl about 2trillion to get 100,000 raw..then from 100-200 would be able 5-7.5t for the newcomer...etc.
Now with covert levels..Since the top cov level is roughly 38? This player would only get the covert levels 0-37 cheaper..and 38 would be the same price as everyone else because it is the top covert level.

And this updates will make it easier to build cov/up for ascending but its not the point..the point is to help new players come to this game and keep player..Making the prices dynamic now will help keep players I believe..

Please post some critism!
Thanks for reading.
Last edited by SÅTÅN 666 on Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Baxter
Forum Regular
Alliance: ~Sand Village~
Race: Australian
ID: 1961730

Re: Making the game better for newcomers..

i agree with you, its not exactly the best thing for those who have the top covert lvl, or UP, or MS (being 5T+)
but for new players and those who havent been playing for 5-odd years or $$ spenders, it makes it a little easier to be with the best

im not sure as to whether the UU requirements for ascending (maybe past LG/AG?) should be increased to accomodate for the cheaper UP though. sort of a way to balance it out so that everyone doesnt become unknown because its so much cheaper (not that its necessarily a bad thing)
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
Spoiler
Byrnes wrote:Triangle Allegiance is accepting applications now :-D
Juliette wrote:To recommend Chrome is to say "Here, have this grenade. I'll pull the plug. Now you hold on to that grenade and run like hell."

IE beats Chrome. Hell, EVERYTHING beats Chrome. ICQ **Filtered** beats Chrome. A telex beats Chrome. And even.. BP beats Chrome.
SÅTÅN 666
Forum Addict

Baxter wrote:i agree with you, its not exactly the best thing for those who have the top covert lvl, or UP, or MS (being 5T+)
but for new players and those who havent been playing for 5-odd years or $$ spenders, it makes it a little easier to be with the best

im not sure as to whether the UU requirements for ascending (maybe past LG/AG?) should be increased to accomodate for the cheaper UP though. sort of a way to balance it out so that everyone doesnt become unknown because its so much cheaper (not that its necessarily a bad thing)

Indeed...This would make the game playing alot more equal and alot more fun to be honest!
I hope some more people read this and even admin reads this... :smt060
iwins
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

Although I have a relatively old account, but still in PRIOR. I do not mind a tweak to help me catch up as I have been away for such a long time.
stuff of legends
Forum Expert
Alliance: The Legion

not a bad idea, that is the framework, the details might need to be re-thought, but its a good idea.
Reschef
Forum Elder
Alliance: ~Ricos Warlords~ (retired)
ID: 37648

I like the idea too, just don't make it too extreme.
10 tril --> 2 tril is 80% difference for the first 100k raw UP, I'd rather think of 50%, then 40% for the next 100k etc. so you can get to a very decent UP a bit easier but not get too easly to the very high amounts, since 1 mil raw UP isn' too common.
Spoiler
Borek wrote: No one ever died from playing SGW, although i think some of the whiners may come close to drowning in their own tears :roll:
ImageImage
SÅTÅN 666
Forum Addict

Reschef wrote:I like the idea too, just don't make it too extreme.
10 tril --> 2 tril is 80% difference for the first 100k raw UP, I'd rather think of 50%, then 40% for the next 100k etc. so you can get to a very decent UP a bit easier but not get too easly to the very high amounts, since 1 mil raw UP isn' too common.

Yeah..That was just an example. My bad. :razz:

But bascially..If anyone here has played quantum..The higher the top unit production/stat is the cheaper is for the people below..

I hope admin does like this idea..I do believe it would keep many more players in the game and we could even gain alot of new players with this update. :D
SÅTÅN 666
Forum Addict

Bump for admin? :-"
GOLDEN WING
Wraith
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: Heatwave
ID: 0

well Admin J did bring allot of main into Quantum so i don't see any problem with bringing some Quantum into Main just not all they are 2 separate servers for a reason.

id say for every 100k for the top UP lower the cost for the up's below by 40% for 100k then 30% for 200k

then 20% for 300k
then 10% for 400k

and keep lowering it til it gets to 0 which would be par with top up...

something like that.
Golden's Trade feedback
13,340,362,434,249 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 720,000 of ??????'s Covert Ops!
20,630,871,718,938 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 2.970.149 of steeooo's Undercover Agents!
SÅTÅN 666
Forum Addict

GOLDEN WING wrote:well Admin J did bring allot of main into Quantum so i don't see any problem with bringing some Quantum into Main just not all they are 2 separate servers for a reason.

id say for every 100k for the top UP lower the cost for the up's below by 40% for 100k then 30% for 200k

then 20% for 300k
then 10% for 400k

and keep lowering it til it gets to 0 which would be par with top up...

something like that.

Yeap just as Quantum works. :)
GeneralChaos
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
ID: 59627

Re: Making The Game Better: PLEASE LOOK ADMIN

And you dont see how that can be abused,

Say you take your discount, on UP for example.

If its going to cost someone 100trill to boost there up by 100k Raw.

But it only cost someone 10trill to get the same, someone is bound to go ahead make 10 multis invest the same 100trill naq and get 10x the UU back, allows them to sell it.

You just want to make it cheaper for snipers etc who dont want to build up to catch the people who have played and invested wisely.
Deep within Noob Cave, you find a strange pool filled with a glowing blue liquid. You think back to what your mother told you about unfamiliar liquids found in caves.

You're pretty sure she said "Drink it! What's the worst that can happen?"
SÅTÅN 666
Forum Addict

GeneralChaos wrote:And you dont see how that can be abused,

Say you take your discount, on UP for example.

If its going to cost someone 100trill to boost there up by 100k Raw.

But it only cost someone 10trill to get the same, someone is bound to go ahead make 10 multis invest the same 100trill naq and get 10x the UU back, allows them to sell it.

You just want to make it cheaper for snipers etc who dont want to build up to catch the people who have played and invested wisely.

Well im sure admin can handle multies. :razz:

And no it has nothing to do with snipers...If this game wants to last anymore years we need new players who actually play because they can slightly keep up or catch up..jeez.
SÅTÅN 666
Forum Addict

Bump. :)
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

Woops ignore misread..

UP maybe..

Covert levels No..
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year

Return to “Game Suggestions”