Vacation mode(please change)

What do you want to see in the game? what can be improved? any suggestions welcome here...
The Largest Filipino
Forum Newbie
Race: Tauri

Re: Vacation mode(please change)

I'd like to add that if there was no vacation mode or if PPT were reduced or taken away, I'd quit this game.
The Largest Filipino - Elder Ancient God of Tolah
Richard B Riddick
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM™
Race: Furyan
Alternate name(s): TheFlash4
The Balance of Judgement
Howling Mad Murdock
~Guerrero~

i agree with tlf, i dont vac but maybe 1 or 2 weeks a year when i go on a family trip (or family emergency shows up), and for who said removing it together cause if it was rl we can't just do that, news flash, this isn't rl.

making it once a month that once can hit vac, another dumb idea. a year and a half ago i had 2 vacs of 1 week each planned in a month, 1 for camping with my family, then 2 weeks bk in game, and another 1 week vac when i went camping with some friends, and those of u who say pm admin, look at those who get banned, takes forever to get unbanned it seams, lol.

and reducing ppt time, that's also a bad idea cause a lot of people (most of game i'm betting) can't even really touch the game on certain days of the week due to real life, and i'm sure if they were forced to play every day without being able to hit ppt, they'd get so sick of the game that they would quit, and we'd have nobody left to play

the issues lies with the allience ppt's. and those who said they should count, i think not, u plan on going camping and can't get on internet, just before u vac someone hits ppt, ur stuck and can't vac. however, the alience ppts needs to go all together, i mean really, oh so and so is getting massed, ppt.. WTH is that, if u wanna stop the massing, mass the dude massing back, sab the strike, ect. and same thing with allience repair, that needs to go as well, same reason as allience ppt.
Spoiler
Reborn wrote:On 3/3/14, at 12:17 PM, Reborn wrote:
> it is b/s though prep time is meant to b prep your accounts for war
On 3/3/14, at 12:18 PM, Reborn wrote:
> not hi "stick a thumb up your ass for 4 hrs and w8"
Join me
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Benisallbiz/Join me/Exneighbour

TheFlash4 wrote:i agree with tlf, i dont vac but maybe 1 or 2 weeks a year when i go on a family trip (or family emergency shows up), and for who said removing it together cause if it was rl we can't just do that, news flash, this isn't rl.

making it once a month that once can hit vac, another dumb idea. a year and a half ago i had 2 vacs of 1 week each planned in a month, 1 for camping with my family, then 2 weeks bk in game, and another 1 week vac when i went camping with some friends, and those of u who say pm admin, look at those who get banned, takes forever to get unbanned it seams, lol.

and reducing ppt time, that's also a bad idea cause a lot of people (most of game i'm betting) can't even really touch the game on certain days of the week due to real life, and i'm sure if they were forced to play every day without being able to hit ppt, they'd get so sick of the game that they would quit, and we'd have nobody left to play

the issues lies with the allience ppt's. and those who said they should count, i think not, u plan on going camping and can't get on internet, just before u vac someone hits ppt, ur stuck and can't vac. however, the alience ppts needs to go all together, i mean really, oh so and so is getting massed, ppt.. WTH is that, if u wanna stop the massing, mass the dude massing back, sab the strike, ect. and same thing with allience repair, that needs to go as well, same reason as allience ppt.

Thank you,,,
I think its alliance bonuses that made this thread neccesary, so look at the heart of the problem not the symptom.
Bonuses on bonuses and groups getting more bonuses,,, thats really the rich getting rich and the poor staying poor.
and Yes I vac mode at this point in my playing carrer,,, if you make it once I month, I will adapt my game style,,, its a part of the game to adjust to updates and unfortunatly complainers get their way more often then people who strategize and work within the confines of the game..

Drop alliance houses and bonuses and make a group or a single player able to do the same damage and cut out the extra 12hrs ppt and this thread would not even be neccesary

Return to “Game Suggestions”