Prior 'Conversion' - add Planets on Asc for Main

What do you want to see in the game? what can be improved? any suggestions welcome here...
Bioflick
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Mayhem
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Bioflick

Re: Prior 'Conversion' - add Planets on Asc for Main

@Juliette. good idea!

I must agree with SoL tho, this should be available for everyone. They still have to work quite hard for the "boost" and there will still be a cap. so i dont see why it should not include everyone below that cap. What with all the unknowns out there with a crap ascended, shouldnt they also have some way of getting something from this?

Taf descensions 2014
Spoiler
dapice
Firefly
[ Tauri Alliance - AussieOiOi]
DESCENDED UnKnown of the ORI

Kristof
[ TÅTS - Columb]
DESCENDED UnKnown of the TOLAH

VAGABOND
Ash to Ash
[ Tauri Alliance - NoMad]
DESCENDED UnNamed of the ORI

X91
[ TÅÅE ]
Disciples of Amun (Swiftness)
DESCENDED UnKnown of the ORI

Aizen
Squad 5
[ TÅTS - Destroyer]
Disciples of Aker (Alertness)
DESCENDED Timeless Ancient God of the ORI
Spoiler
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Re: Prior 'Conversion' - add Planets on Asc for Main

Z E R O wrote:
Sol wrote::p they do get help, it's called NG. Why else would a new player start in main anyway? New player or not they all start on nothing in ascended so I don't see why NGs should be barred from getting the planets.
It is really not hard at all to build up an NG account off the AP gained from the raw stats it gives you... I think just over 14 days for 2b army size? Though that's coupled with a good sense of what to do, and some farming of whatever miniscule amounts available.

It's really only necessary for priors, as they are the ones most likely to be doing tiny LF ascensions, and also are more likely to not yet have a grasp on the game.
I see your point, but as I said before I don't think newbies will start on the first ascension (maybe VERY few, but most will start in NG). APP-> LF trickles in now remember as well.
Although we could just make the cap 2 bill then? or 1 bill? That gives a 5-10 bill reach which is damn good enough to start up.
This way there will be more farms available, well more becoming farms faster xD
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.

Return to “Game Suggestions”