tade-able Gnr

What do you want to see in the game? what can be improved? any suggestions welcome here...
matty~
Forum Regular
Alliance: RIcos warlords
Race: i need sleep
ID: 1950534
Alternate name(s): ~matty~
xzxmattyxzx

tade-able Gnr

thought of it... thought i would post it... now debate on it we shall?

thought like since there is a Gnr option now for the market.. it would be cool to trade Gnr With other players threw the broker... could be traded for naq uu turns money anything... it would help smaller players ascend a little quicker and for people who have alot of gnr saving up for that next level ... and to a person who needs gnr to build up his weak ascended...

its a good idea/concept and Imo it would help the game...
Last edited by matty~ on Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dont fight a retard..they'lll drag you down and beat you with experience
Spoiler
Some say im insane....I say..My Sanity just took a break

Im so far from the grapevine, im buying grapes from the supermarket.
BEWARE MY SCOPE ZOOMS HEAT SEAKING SCOPE . PRO SNIPER BABY
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: tade-able Gnr

*opposed*

I am fundamentally against this suggestion because it is incomplete. No reasons why this would be beneficial have been given, ergo, this suggestion needs more text.
"Tradeable GnR" is not a suggestion, but a very scantily clad concept. :-k

What kind of trades; what kind of GnR; what kind .. ; when.. ; where.. ; how.. ; who!?
Etcetera. Those are the questions your readers want you to answer, matty! :D
Last edited by Juliette on Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
harshfello
Forum Regular
Alliance: TAF
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Melloyello heining. Harshfello noob the list goes on :)

Thru thr trade broker off course right? Ssy i traded 1k turns for 500g&r or 1t for 100™g&r or 10m uu for 700 g&r i like the idea save me 2yrsbof ascending back to back however make a limit of 1 ascention per week. I think the bugs need to be wotked out but i like the idea :)
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

That could work, but only if Unknowns no longer get ANY GnR - otherwise an alliance would ascend one account to Unknown and let it sit in 5 GnR-range, leave the rest raiding and such with very low stats, nowhere near GnR-range, and the Unknown would spit out 1000 GnR every few days to another account; ascending them all without any effort. :)

Disallowing Unknowns GnR is not an option given the current GnR Shop. ;)

This is far too easily abused. :)
Sol
Forum Addict

Doesn't even sound right, you want to trade resources for glory and reputation.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
harshfello
Forum Regular

Juliette wrote:That could work, but only if Unknowns no longer get ANY GnR - otherwise an alliance would ascend one account to Unknown and let it sit in 5 GnR-range, leave the rest raiding and such with very low stats, nowhere near GnR-range, and the Unknown would spit out 1000 GnR every few days to another account; ascending them all without any effort. :)

Just like the current g&r shops not abused. The big get dtronger the lil gets nothing. It be a twist in the game... allowing those below a certin ascention the option to trade the market resources for g&r but capping it to a 1ascention max per week.
matty~
Forum Regular
xzxmattyxzx

overwatch wrote:
Juliette wrote:That could work, but only if Unknowns no longer get ANY GnR - otherwise an alliance would ascend one account to Unknown and let it sit in 5 GnR-range, leave the rest raiding and such with very low stats, nowhere near GnR-range, and the Unknown would spit out 1000 GnR every few days to another account; ascending them all without any effort. :)

Just like the current g&r shops not abused. The big get dtronger the lil gets nothing. It be a twist in the game... allowing those below a certin ascention the option to trade the market resources for g&r but capping it to a 1ascention max per week.

and give a better chance of catching up
Spoiler

harshfello
Forum Regular

matty~ wrote:
overwatch wrote:

and give a better chance of catching up

+1
In all seriousness whats th odds of someone like me being as strong as the cuurent top 5 players witoout winning a 1m$lotto slim to none. The poibt is to make it a game and adapt. Yes people are going to get pissed however it will bring nee blood to the game if they know they dont have to wait nearly 3yrs to get to ehere the current top players are.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

One of the points is not to let someone play for a month and be at the very top of accounts. That would diminish the achievements of those who came before.. the ones who are currently at the top. :)
matty~
Forum Regular
xzxmattyxzx

Juliette wrote:One of the points is not to let someone play for a month and be at the very top of accounts. That would diminish the achievements of those who came before.. the ones who are currently at the top. :)

like what over was saying limit the ascensions to 1 a week or 1 every 2 weeks ... it would cut grind time down on noobies and help them non cash spenders buy them 800bil 1.6quad covert levels..

and well if small alliances want to trade gnr back and forth for a alliance growth program , well that 's up to them.. they would just be focused on growing (but who isnt?) and that wouldnt be considered a bug.. (by you saying that makes me think that when some 1 trade 1 UU for 5tril naq is a bug?.. )

of course the same ammount of resources would be needed to ascend ect so it would still take time , farming the naq , raiding uu , buying the up needed , ect

people quit after making accounts because

1: ascending 1 time a month for the next 23 months is a really hard long time ..and most people dont have alot of patience
2: they see all these people and want to be like them but cant build stats to get into gnr to ascend..
3: not enough starting resources (btw how many ats do you get in the beginning?)
Spoiler

Juliette
Verified
The Queen

matty~ wrote:1: ascending 1 time a month for the next 23 months is a really hard long time ..and most people dont have alot of patience
You do realise the first 10 ascensions are 'unlimited' time-wise; you can ascend every three days if you are in 5 GnR range. (Expensive, but hey, if you want you can do it.)
matty~ wrote:2: they see all these people and want to be like them but cant build stats to get into gnr to ascend..
Fair point; though only fair if by GnR you mean 5 GnR.. since 1 GNR requires just building a minor (200B?) MS, minor (200B?) Cov/AC, and 1M (350+B) attack/defence gets you there.. but everyone has to work like that.
matty~ wrote:3: not enough starting resources (btw how many ats do you get in the beginning?)
2k or so? And 2 week after registering, 15k-or-so free ATs per week.
matty~
Forum Regular
xzxmattyxzx

Juliette wrote:
matty~ wrote:1: ascending 1 time a month for the next 23 months is a really hard long time ..and most people dont have alot of patience
You do realise the first 10 ascensions are 'unlimited' time-wise; you can ascend every three days if you are in 5 GnR range. (Expensive, but hey, if you want you can do it.)
matty~ wrote:2: they see all these people and want to be like them but cant build stats to get into gnr to ascend..
Fair point; though only fair if by GnR you mean 5 GnR.. since 1 GNR requires just building a minor (200B?) MS, minor (200B?) Cov/AC, and 1M (350+B) attack/defence gets you there.. but everyone has to work like that.
matty~ wrote:3: not enough starting resources (btw how many ats do you get in the beginning?)
2k or so? And 2 week after registering, 15k-or-so free ATs per week.

seriously how is a prior , or even a LG (with a small MS) going to get in the top 150 to 5 point gnr range, without training up all their units? and still probably not- be able to reach it.. i know when i was smalll i tryed my hardest to get up to the 5 point gnr range even trained up all my units 1 time ... but my expensive MS wouldnt cut it .
Spoiler

harshfello
Forum Regular

Its something to ponder. And i honestly think it could help the game. You want the game to survive thats the bottom line yes, however without new blood the game just becomes dead. Same people same fights same wars just diffferent teams
Add a twist. You cant sit there and tell me you havent watch the top alliances get nowhere by the last gnr upgrade. You also cant tell me that the top 300 accounts havent moved outside of the top 500 in the last few months.

Points to point out.
1. Admins point of view is to have a everlasting game.
2. The game is going nowhere fast.
3. Cash players are still going to have the cashflow and still be able to comepete.
4. Non cash players can still beat up if they play smart.
5. A player who started within the last 5months had no chance at being number one without being a millionare and haveing money to blow.
6. You cant please everyone!
7. This suggestion can add a twist to the game if its worked out
8. There should be limits on the ascentions (1) every (2) weeks.
9. If takeing a random poll how many of the top active players in the top active alliances enjoy just smasging up on the same old people. Bring life back to thr game allow fresh blood a chance. It will eventually lead to a longer longevity of the game....
The Doctor
Time Lord
Race: Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Glory and reputation by its own name is meant to be earnt. You earn your own reputation and gain glory from it. Sure, once you have it, you can spend it in different ways, but you cant buy your way to glory/reputation. :P
Formerly known as Haz

Nine out of ten doctors recommend going to an amusement park this weekend.
The Tenth Doctor doesn't want to go.
Spoiler
CC Leader: n haz thsi time it wasnt ur fault
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

that is incorrect... nothing resembling prostration...

Forced labor on the other hand........ :sge
SuperSaiyan says (2:04 PM):
*that was kernal potter
*colonel
*wow I just made that typo

SuperSaiyan says (2:05 PM):
*no one will speak of this
*or I take muff's veggies away
*and he starves
Hope says (2:59 AM):
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
Hope says (3:00 AM):
*hypothetically...
Murris says (3:00 AM):
*ah **Filtered** why am i descended....
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
i just wanted the blue color XD
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Haz wrote:Glory and reputation by its own name is meant to be earnt. You earn your own reputation and gain glory from it. Sure, once you have it, you can spend it in different ways, but you cant buy your way to glory/reputation. :P
Exactly. The entire point of GnR is earning it. ;)

Return to “Game Suggestions”