Relationship declarations

What do you want to see in the game? what can be improved? any suggestions welcome here...
Remedy™
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: MaYHem
Race: Tauri
ID: 1933065
Alternate name(s): Eminent Domain

Re: Relationship declarations

El_Ryune wrote:Thanks Remedy, thats kind of my point and just as I said in my original post you are becoming a higher being not forgetting your past. I am still me and my friends/enemies have not changed just because of that.

And yes I know it has been like this for years and probably brought up before this but as the forum is named Game Suggestions that is exactly what this is.

In regards to the personal log section pfft, sorry it is just too much to have to go through all those logs every time and redo something you've already done.

I know we live in a society where we want everything as easy as possible, but that's only because if its possible why not have it that way? Work smarter not harder!!!

Not a prob as I completely agree with everything you've said :)
El_Ryune
Forum Regular
Alliance: Eternal Knights
Race: System Lord
ID: 33236

So who actually looks at this to let you know that it might be something they are considering?
Spoiler
byrne_1 wrote:My old alliance. ](*,)

Old EoB back in its peak, would of massed back with style. I cant see any come back this time.

So sad to see this.

Out of the all the alliances, you massed. Eob and maybe Eternal Knights could of done damage in their prime.
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~Dark Dominium~
Race: ~DDE~
ID: 8675309
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

Juliette wrote:Dearies, that is what the personal log is for. ;)

:smt060
Bioflick
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Mayhem
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Bioflick

This is the Reason i dont have a "FARM" list.. Have to farm every page each time i ascend.. atlest i can have 100's of tabs when im NOT on my phone.. :smt117

Taf descensions 2014
Spoiler
dapice
Firefly
[ Tauri Alliance - AussieOiOi]
DESCENDED UnKnown of the ORI

Kristof
[ TÅTS - Columb]
DESCENDED UnKnown of the TOLAH

VAGABOND
Ash to Ash
[ Tauri Alliance - NoMad]
DESCENDED UnNamed of the ORI

X91
[ TÅÅE ]
Disciples of Amun (Swiftness)
DESCENDED UnKnown of the ORI

Aizen
Squad 5
[ TÅTS - Destroyer]
Disciples of Aker (Alertness)
DESCENDED Timeless Ancient God of the ORI
Spoiler
El_Ryune
Forum Regular

again pffft on personal log.. it would just be so much easier to have declarations remain rather than copy/paste everytime
Spoiler

Old EoB back in its peak, would of massed back with style. I cant see any come back this time.

So sad to see this.

Out of the all the alliances, you massed. Eob and maybe Eternal Knights could of done damage in their prime.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

El_Ryune wrote:again pffft on personal log.. it would just be so much easier to have declarations remain rather than copy/paste everytime
It would also be easier to have a button that when clicked masses a person. Gee, what an idea! Let us have that instead, it would just be so much easier.

Game is not supposed to be easy. It is easy enough as it is.
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~Dark Dominium~
Race: ~DDE~
ID: 8675309
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

I am sorry but it was well explained why you lose that farm list.
It is fixed by two things, have 500 tabs open with each a farm, ascend, set war close.
Personal logs.

Or if you are a Big Dawg Baus Haus you can always just farm actives with a decent strike.
El_Ryune
Forum Regular

Juliette wrote:
El_Ryune wrote:again pffft on personal log.. it would just be so much easier to have declarations remain rather than copy/paste everytime
It would also be easier to have a button that when clicked masses a person. Gee, what an idea! Let us have that instead, it would just be so much easier.

Game is not supposed to be easy. It is easy enough as it is.

Thanks, but Im not asking for the game to become easier as you said its easy enough as is. Im merely suggesting an improvement which Im sure more than just myself would think will make it better. Just because your fine with the personal log doesnt mean shoot down the idea.

Another thing that would be easier would be not to say anything if it didnt help promote the suggestion, just saying.. ;)
Spoiler

So sad to see this.

Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

El_Ryune wrote:Thanks, but Im not asking for the game to become easier as you said its easy enough as is. Im merely suggesting an improvement which Im sure more than just myself would think will make it better. Just because your fine with the personal log doesnt mean shoot down the idea.

Another thing that would be easier would be not to say anything if it didnt help promote the suggestion, just saying.. ;)
No, you are looking for lazy-features. And what, no, I will not keep quiet when a bad suggestion is made.. :-k No matter how much you might like to just throw a suggestion out there and then have only "oohs" and "aahs" posted in support.. :-D
You bad, bad man, trying to keep me from voicing my opinion. :shock:
Sphinx42
Goa'uld

Juliette wrote:No, you are looking for lazy-features.

Sorry to disagree, but no. Just because a feature would be used by the lazy, does not make it a lazy-feature. I strongly support this suggestion, and I'm nothing if not hard-working (in-game, at least) :-D
In fact, the least lazy (in context, the ones who click the war/peace buttons most often) would benefit from this a lot more than the ones with only a few pages worth of farms. And chances are the ones with many war settings are also more active, as they attack more. So, changing this could promote activity, while the only argument for leaving it as it is is to 'not make the game easier than it already is'.
Gone, left, no longer here.
Visentinel
Forum Intermediate
Race: Visacious

Player retention is low, do this to make it easier for the new players. its a pointless thing to loose, it hurts no one so why even entertain the idea of saying no to this.

Its a great suggestion, it should be implimented at some point to help new players ascending to keep their farming lists. New players would not even think this would happen and sigh at loosing their farming list and would just quit or add to the various reasons to quit.

Why on earth fight it Jo :smt018 , its a great suggestion.

Return to “Game Suggestions”