Alliance bank - real use!

What do you want to see in the game? what can be improved? any suggestions welcome here...
caesar2
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties Island
Race: [carrot]
ID: 1933254

Alliance bank - real use!

This was more an idea in discussion between me and Svarun, but I decided to post it since its a good one.

*We have allaince bank with allaince funktions.
*There are many alliances and empires with tax system, or allaince paytemnts, etc.
*What if we have another allaince bank, for such purpose as taxes and things like that.

It could work easy, leader sets the % of members income going direct to allaince tax bank.
Alliance bank space limit could be recount from members banks sizes, as lets say average * 1... or *2 or *3... there must be a limit. But need to be discussed.

Of course, leader, 2IC and 3IC have the ability to withdraw naq from this bank - to won account or to send it as broker to alliance member (donation for growth, fight, whatever). But they cant to put naq there, so this cant be just a bank to store war funds. If alliance do not want to take some % of members incomes, than allaince cant make war/program/growth funds.

*It leads in such a thing, if allaince builds in peace, than can have income, which will produce allaince naq, of course it will bring more farming... etc etc... itc a chain. But I think, this can help the game.

*How long have to be the member in allaince, until his naq goes to alliance bank, etc etc... this is for discussion as well. But lets say the same as is for allaince naq and allaince funktions now.

What do you think?

Jason, I think this must be easy to put in, and dont harm anyone. It can help newcomers.
RETURN of the P I R A T E
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Re: Alliance bank - real use!

Is an interesting idea, my main concern is during wars, the use of the alliance bank is restricted. When the TL v DDE/mH war started out, we were able to repair every 10 hits whilst somebody was hitting.

What happened then is that Jason restricted it so it was not worth using and then a subsequent update gave us what we have today. It works. You have to have a certain amount of income if you are a warring alliance otherwise it will eventually drip to 0.

By being able to increase funds to say 3% you are effectively increasing the number of times you can make repairs to 3x. In my opinion is unacceptable.

I know that Jason does not like the idea of an auto bank. It is a good idea in the whole, some people gain resources and when war comes become inactive and unable to transfer units. My only concern is that of the repairs.
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
caesar2
Forum Addict

I wasnt talking about increasing % for allaince bank like we know it today. There will be 2 allaince banks. One for todays purposes, one new, for real Naq, for lets say taxes. It is not auto banking... and if the bank is full, than all naq stays by members on hand.

If we have average bank space in allaince around 1.5Q, and we choose a key average * 2, than the allaince tax bank will be 3quad. All over this amount stays by members. And honestly, 3Q is not big amount, for ppl or allaince, who reach such a big average rate is natural to have those banks full of naq...

So this does not mean to autobank naq, cuse small allaince with small averge size will be bale to bak lets say 800T... and if they have 20 members, with 50b average income, taxing for 5%, than they will put automaticly 2.5B to allaince bank and leave 47.5b on hand... in such way...

20 members * 2.5b * 48 is 2.4Tnaq a day
Wer talking now about 2 - 20T naq daily put automatily to alliance banks... how fast can you farm that amount? best farmers in one turn, average farmers in 3 turns... low farmers in one day... bah. Thats not autobanking, even if you set lets say 10% of income

And again, it should be cut from bank funtions for sure. No more alliance repairs.
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

That's what I hoped you meant. Just the use of the term "alliance bank" threw me!

In that case, knowing how growth schemes work in TL. I fully advocate this. I'd sooner have it take it out of your own bank though as opposed to your income?

Other than that, either way wouldn't fuss me too much. Good idea.
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
SVaRuN
Forum Elder
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Roman

I think it goes without saying that I support this

1. - Another bank for a lot of other purposes
2. - % of taxation can be decided and can range from 0% to idk 5% -> it will mean alliances decide on their own how to go about this
3. - This bank IS NOT used for repairs durring wars and such, but acts like your home piggy bank, you cannot put your NAQ in but through the means of taxation (I think that is good because of strategic reasons and to prevent huge abuses)

4. Now the only other thing I would do is, to make it so, that members need to confirm that they will be paying TAXes ohhhh idk every month or so.
This is not just because you give a bit of a freedom in it, but to prevent abuse like alliances storing inactive members just to get the bank and extra NAQ

Alliances use the "alliance wide bank" as it is, through just storing NAQ at someones place. But with this it becomes a bit more strategical and nicely done. So well that is it
Quae caret ora cruore nostro?
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

ive often thought about this concept, and often came to the conclusion it should be implemented.

But im also under the impression Jason doesnt take to well to suggestions, so never bothered posting it.

I like the idea, and i think its better to take a % of income rather than from a bank as FM said, this would be harder to do and require people to fill their bank, and then if it took a % of their personal bank, the bigger the bank the more it takes.

where as with income, the difference between players is less so the contribution will not be as large.

+ 1 from me :)
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
caesar2
Forum Addict

Bump for this one. So far nobody else likes this sugestion?
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

% of income being taxed further reduces naq from the open battlefield, and the amount to be farmed.

id go with a more, bank for the alliance, where all members can add naq into it but only the ic members can withdraw
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
D3ath
Forum Expert
ID: 48966

yeah i am with guild on this one, that auto deduction from income is not good idea. Also you can do same thing manually, at least in DDE we did such things earlier, where every player had to pay some amount every week to war chest and in war time we get those naq and use it when needed.

Unless it is based on every members bank and percentage taken from it, so that player has to log in and to bank money, and u take set amount from amount banked to be put in alliance bank, but in this case its very easy to grow the bank :)
ImageImage
Spoiler
[12:38:58] Scott - Harch DDE: :( I get raided
[12:39:05] Scott - Harch DDE: When raiding I'm noob
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

I think the idea of this is to promote the use of "growth schemes", "taxes" or "jumps" as they are called different things in different alliances.

How do you secure the naq? Well, it's all dependent on a trustworthy command staff.

I think only C2 was pushing the banking from income. Now, if it was from the personal bank, then I would agree that it could be set and adjusted as required. I think the whole thing is substantially confusing and something which can and has been done centrally for years.

I would like there to be one and can see it's advantages. I just think there are far more important things that could be implemented.
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

BenjaminMS
Tollan
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Balancer
ID: 1907529
Alternate name(s): TUHD (Bioware forums)
Location: Stuck between real life and the other end of a Stargate

Of course, leader, 2IC and 3IC have the ability to withdraw naq from this bank - to won account or to send it as broker to alliance member (donation for growth, fight, whatever).

This idea already has been shot down by Jason, multiple times.
Currently ingame known as BenMS

Goblin: "I like your boots."
Sorcerer: "That's because you don't have any. The emotion is called envy."
Spoiler
/smile at the green grass,
smile at the sun,
smile at the roses,
before they're gone/

BenjaminMS - 'A thief of roses'
[TL] Renegadze zegt:
yeah definately makes more sense you hitting
and I have no DMU as you keep robbing it
MERC 1 zegt:
shuld not leave it out
any way you cant prove nothing
[TL] Michael/BenjaminMS zegt:
meh Rene, just find a few 0-def farms with 300+ tril DMU out...
MERC 1 zegt:
cool you two take it then i will hit you
matty~
Forum Regular
Alliance: RIcos warlords
Race: i need sleep
ID: 1950534
Alternate name(s): ~matty~
xzxmattyxzx

its a nice idea with good intentions of helping alliances during wars.. ...

but not every player has a 50bil income , so lets just say a set rate of 1.5-2bil out of your income .. would work good ...
dont fight a retard..they'lll drag you down and beat you with experience
Spoiler
Some say im insane....I say..My Sanity just took a break

Im so far from the grapevine, im buying grapes from the supermarket.
BEWARE MY SCOPE ZOOMS HEAT SEAKING SCOPE . PRO SNIPER BABY
caesar2
Forum Addict

Well, whatever. Lets not do it as autobanking/txing system, but as payments to allaince bank. And its up to alliance how they agree on terms of using.

If you should put 5T weekly, than 5T,... if 50T... than 50T... alliance choice.

Using players banks is good as well... but noone can realy see if those naq are there or not...

Return to “Game Suggestions”