MotherShip one click fix

What do you want to see in the game? what can be improved? any suggestions welcome here...
JasonJay
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

Re: MotherShip one click fix

Dr. Walter Bishop™ wrote:
JasonJay wrote:This would have like a .1 second effect on scripts... Just saying

This post just makes me wanna vomit. Bad enough I gotta worry about my k/d on CoD with all of the hackers, now to hear this from this person. for shame. :smt089

Makes me not wanna play anymore. Are you serious? Scripts still?! And you know the delay or whatever and how to make them? FFS :smt093

Errr I don't. I'm just saying a MS script would normally just find the difference between Max volleys/shields and current volley/shields and punch that in while removing Max possible naq required for MS repair and banking it right after...

A single button repair just takes the subtraction out
Visentinel
Forum Intermediate
Race: Visacious

I just see it as a nice feature not have to always run calc to repair my ms after every few farm hits. it doesn't need to be such a complicated issue...
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

i liked it when you could type 999999

and tells you how many slots you got to refill now i have to use me brain :(

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
Heisenberg
Forum Expert
Alliance: TDD
ID: 84840
Alternate name(s): The Architect

~Dä Vinci~ wrote:i liked it when you could type 999999

This. I loved that too.
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Heisenberg wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:i liked it when you could type 999999

This. I loved that too.

Yeah :smt010
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

Im fine with it as is (1 condition . Put the max numbers in my ms is never full cause i cbf working out how many weapons I need so I just stick in a number close lol)
I do like this idea tho . How about a 30 second delay
You click it takes ur naq then takes 30-45 seconds to repair . Allowing it to be difficult to be abused onliners ? Or something similar
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
Master Rahl
Forum Regular
Alliance: KzD
Race: Aydindril
ID: 13355
Alternate name(s): Master Rahl

Guild wrote:
Juliette wrote:Why not? And while we are at it, a button "Win Game" would be awesome too.

This is not FarmVille.. none of that.

you play farmville... :smt078 your opinion is void on anything from now onwards me thinks :D

+1
[9:21:11 PM] Les Ennemis: good i like our members happy
What kind of plans would the Master Rahl have? I plan to conquer the world
Spoiler
ImageImage
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

dn't need auto repair thats just lazy take naq out and repair it ureself you big

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

~Dä Vinci~ wrote:dn't need auto repair thats just lazy take naq out and repair it ureself you big

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

yeah , would rather the 999999 days lol , thats what i meant by my post. >_> auto repair would be good for those lazy farming days :smt101
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
JasonJay
Forum Irregular

Just all be North Korean and take .025 seconds to calculate the difference while playing soduko
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

JasonJay wrote:Just all be North Korean and take .025 seconds to calculate the difference while playing soduko
You forgot 'finishing a Rubik's cube one handed behind your back'.
JasonJay
Forum Irregular

Juliette wrote:
JasonJay wrote:Just all be North Korean and take .025 seconds to calculate the difference while playing soduko
You forgot 'finishing a Rubik's cube one handed behind your back'.

I said North Koreans, not South

Return to “Game Suggestions”