How to win bloodrealm

What do you want to see in the game? what can be improved? any suggestions welcome here...
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Re: How to win bloodrealm

Sol wrote:@FM, ppt drop to enter is on both sides, doesn't necessarily pertain to the whole time in there/whole game.
I appreciate that, however, bloodwar can happen relatively quickly. If FSF were to collectively attack an active alliance, that could be reached pretty quickly. If one of my team mates has just PPTed in the last 6 hours, there's a significant chance that they will not log on for the next 18 hours.

I appreciate the sentiment, personally i'm active enough to deal with it. One person quitting at an update that hurts them is one too many at this point in time.

Personally, i'm game for it. There's a particular member of DDE with planets that if we netted them, would be worth a small fortune. If I put my community hat on, it won't be well recieved.
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:@FM, ppt drop to enter is on both sides, doesn't necessarily pertain to the whole time in there/whole game.
I appreciate that, however, bloodwar can happen relatively quickly. If FSF were to collectively attack an active alliance, that could be reached pretty quickly. If one of my team mates has just PPTed in the last 6 hours, there's a significant chance that they will not log on for the next 18 hours.
If your alliance were to collectively attack another, and this ppt thing was in effect then I don't think your team mate would bother ppting, it's prior knowledge so they would just prep for war just as everyone else would.
If it was just a few of you then I would hope you would tell your entire alliance well before hand that your going to gun someone down and try and start a war. Although I assume they would log in a few hours before their ppt ends to bank and hunker down. In which case you could shorten that 48 hour announce-before-you-go-for-the-kill.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Sol
Forum Addict

Condensed ver:
You want to be able to PPT and avoid a war, sounds like whoever does will be a little **Filtered**. If your alliance masses another you should prepare for a war and not just pretend the almighty ppt will save you. If you really don't want in for some reason then leave the alliance or vac. But you shouldn't be able to run away from the alliance you call your home during a war.
This shouldn't be viable anyway because it can be abused to hell, e.g dumping off your crap accounts in the alliance so the in-bloodwar team is better.

I'm suggesting if you're willing to risk your alliance in a war, you should risk your alliance. Go for the full glory and not just leave out some members because they're busy for the short time it's on or don't want their account obliterated. BOTH alliances knew it was coming, if you didn't want bloodwar then you shouldn't have initiated it. If you hate some alliances enough then you should be willing to risk it all. If you have too many inactives or otherwise **Filtered** accounts, split your alliance.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Like I say, at a personal level, bring it. Sounds awesome...when my ridiculous MS is destroying those who have spent months getting their armies upto size. Genuinely, less is better for me. Less protection. Great. More kills!

You haven't played main for a while, I would suggest you get a greater consensus before going headstrong into this idea of yours.
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Sol
Forum Addict

I do play main and ascended, I have two accounts on ascended :P.

If some alliance is stupid enough to go after a massive opponent then they are, ppt or not should be of no consequence, if they have a mix of small and large then they should split them up and allow the larger guys to go head on.
Even so I don't see how allowing ppt to stop people from entering the realm will help at all, the opposition could just wait until they are off to start the bloodwar.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

sol you clearly dont play as actively as most who would be forced to go through with YOURS AND JULIETES idea, and wouldnt face the consequences, why wouldnt you listen to the people that have actually experianced it rather than thinking you know best

also love that you have added your idea, even after saying it should be agreed by the majority ](*,) :roll:
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EbilCC
Forum Addict

sol i read ur crap idea

u arent listening

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

[9:28:51 PM] robert_paul97: cc is the best

Teesdale: ive been farming all day and havent repaired MS
so CCs little cant blew through my shields (worry)
Sol
Forum Addict

Guild wrote:sol you clearly dont play as actively as most who would be forced to go through with YOURS AND JULIETES idea, and wouldnt face the consequences, why wouldnt you listen to the people that have actually experianced it rather than thinking you know best

also love that you have added your idea, even after saying it should be agreed by the majority ](*,) :roll:
Juliette has experienced bloodwar, we all have access to beta (and/or a dev) and we all tend to test things as well, actively is arbitrary as I'm still ascending -.-. Being as the only two alliances who have tested it live, why should your word then be law? Shouldn't we wait at least for a few more alliances to try and have their say instead of having basically a one sided argument? While it's all fine two opposing teams agree it doesn't mean everyone will, and we all know the extent of alliances getting their custom updates.

And fair enough, I guess I figured to leave both options for the latter reason above :P.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Comulous
Forum Irregular
ID: 67440

Sol wrote:
Guild wrote:sol you clearly dont play as actively as most who would be forced to go through with YOURS AND JULIETES idea, and wouldnt face the consequences, why wouldnt you listen to the people that have actually experianced it rather than thinking you know best

Juliette has experienced bloodwar, we all have access to beta (and/or a dev) and we all tend to test things as well, actively is arbitrary as I'm still ascending -.-. Being as the only two alliances who have tested it live, why should your word then be law? Shouldn't we wait at least for a few more alliances to try and have their say instead of having basically a one sided argument? While it's all fine two opposing teams agree it doesn't mean everyone will, and we all know the extent of alliances getting their custom updates.

And fair enough, I guess I figured to leave both options for the latter reason above :P.
bloodwar has been an option for a while now, i think that the opinions of those that have been in them should be listened to. testing it on beta is good, but it does not have the same dynamics as in the real game, which is what we are talking about.

in all your comments you state that the alliance will have warning and know that blood war is coming. as i already stated we have been in a war since november, our war meter has been at over 100% with them on and off during that time. it is now just about normal to possibly have to check the tick box when farming or massing. so many times we are NOT in bloodwar when it is over 100%, so when it did happen last time, it was totally out of the blue and unexpected. i personally was asleep and missed the whole four hour countdown and start. woke up and it had all happened. now if i had been on ppt with valuable resources out and it was dropped, i would have lost them all just like that, with no warning. in theory i see what you are saying, that i should know and therefore have nothing out. but it does not work like that in real gameplay. ppt should be ppt and not removed. planets are often protected by a calculated combination of ppts and merlins. if you are having a break then you should be able to relax and know that your account is safe that you have worked so hard building up.

Return to “Game Suggestions”