How to win bloodrealm

What do you want to see in the game? what can be improved? any suggestions welcome here...
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Re: How to win bloodrealm

Juliette wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Juliette wrote:
~Chewbacca~ wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:1. Untrain miners
2. No training miners
3. No GnR bonuses
4. No PPT with black market purchases
5. No merc purchases
6. Option to drop PPT prior, if they don't then remain to normal.
7. Blood curse on % loser.

Fixed.

9. No phasing normally at all before hand like I mean covert phasing an alliance mate not GnR phasing but attacking beforehand(Not sure if its same thing/principle).
10. Reduce Blood Wars timeframe.
11. No Black Market purchases during BloodWar. (All other options of 'adding units' [thus **Filtered** up the percentages] have been stripped out as well with that exact argument, so why allow purchase of any kind of resources during Bloodwar?
You can only buy naq and ats, changing this would only defer Jason's sales, so not realistic!
Ah, indeed. I thought it still allowed for Unit purchases. ;) I would propose capping purchases during a bloodwar though, to an extent. :)

nah no point, since you cant buy uu once you run out of uu your done. let people buy as much turns or naq as they want. as it costs a lot more to buy naq through the black market
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Guild wrote:
Juliette wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Juliette wrote:
~Chewbacca~ wrote:
2. No training miners
3. No GnR bonuses
5. No merc purchases

Fixed.

9. No phasing normally at all before hand like I mean covert phasing an alliance mate not GnR phasing but attacking beforehand(Not sure if its same thing/principle).
11. No Black Market purchases during BloodWar. (All other options of 'adding units' [thus **Filtered** up the percentages] have been stripped out as well with that exact argument, so why allow purchase of any kind of resources during Bloodwar?
You can only buy naq and ats, changing this would only defer Jason's sales, so not realistic!
Ah, indeed. I thought it still allowed for Unit purchases. ;) I would propose capping purchases during a bloodwar though, to an extent. :)

nah no point, since you cant buy uu once you run out of uu your done. let people buy as much turns or naq as they want. as it costs a lot more to buy naq through the black market

As long as there is no PPT ;)
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Guild
Forum Addict

indeed fm :mad:
:-D
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Field Marshall wrote:
Guild wrote:
Juliette wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Juliette wrote:
~Chewbacca~ wrote:
2. No training miners
3. No GnR bonuses
5. No merc purchases

Fixed.

With UU already banned, PPT would be the only thing I could see wrong with allowing BM purchases.. (although a good supply of Naq could make the difference between keeping that guy with all the UU in the alliance safe, or allowing him to get overrun..) :P
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Juliette wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Guild wrote:
Juliette wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Juliette wrote:
~Chewbacca~ wrote:
2. No training miners
3. No GnR bonuses
5. No merc purchases

Fixed.

With UU already banned, PPT would be the only thing I could see wrong with allowing BM purchases.. (although a good supply of Naq could make the difference between keeping that guy with all the UU in the alliance safe, or allowing him to get overrun..) :P

We know Julie, that's what we said :-D
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Guild
Forum Addict

Julie leave it to the guys that have been through it, thanks pet ;)
Spoiler
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Guild wrote:Julie leave it to the guys that have been through it, thanks pet ;)
Haha, fair enough. You guys seem to have this well in hand. ;)
doc holliday
Forum Elite
Alliance: Unnatural Selection
ID: 0

i don't think their is anything wrong with someone being allowed to remain on ppt if they are already on, until they drop. since it is just a 4 hour window, some people might be asleep and miss out on all the action. letting people drop when they want to if they are ALREADY on before BD hits 100% keeps it a little more interesting for the 24 hour period instead of making people kill for 1 hour and then wait around for 23 more doing nothing
Spoiler
Mathlord wrote:
doc holliday wrote:just don't come off ppt :smt071 :smt043
See what doc is really saying, is his six shooters tickle...until you die from it :D
Spoiler
prsko wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote: As anyone who knows me knows, I never build up planets, if I steal a good one, so be it, but I never waste naq on a planet.
So that triple planet u bought was allready built up?
Or am I twisting your words like the rest?
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

i h8 bloodwar and it's stupid message after 80% GO AWAY u cn barly mass much without it hitting 100%

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

doc holliday wrote:i don't think their is anything wrong with someone being allowed to remain on ppt if they are already on, until they drop. since it is just a 4 hour window, some people might be asleep and miss out on all the action. letting people drop when they want to if they are ALREADY on before BD hits 100% keeps it a little more interesting for the 24 hour period instead of making people kill for 1 hour and then wait around for 23 more doing nothing

If you have decent stats and nobody else is online, you win :)
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

Sol
Forum Addict

sol wrote:Make another thread, not buried in one and possibly a link to the suggestion thread. May I suggest 'those on ppt stay in normal realm' be changed to 'those on ppt have it removed when moving to the blood realm', bit unfair if someones on a routine ppt and they can't jump into the war because of it, at least the other way they can blame their loss of ppt on the alliance for getting into a war.
juliette wrote:Haha, brilliant. That would make alliance leaders think twice before jumping into blood war.. would you propose they go back on - the remainder of - their PPT after BW ends? :P
Guild, this would work, because you WILL be able to touch them, so you can kill anyone and everyone.
guild wrote: no you wouldnt if they dont drop ppt.

do either of you two play main, or war ? you ever been in bloodrealm ? :-k
guild wrote:you can suggest it, yeah sure, its abad idea but all the same suggest it :smt047 as from experiance if one side has some on ppt, it adds to the total killable AS, but they cannot be touched unless they choose to drop and when they do they all but guarantee maximum kills whilst allowing for practically 0 kills for the other side.

in short, it messes with the % killable factor, so just leaving them out is a better idea.
Quotes aren't in chronological order. But anyway.
If all players of an alliance are removed from ppt before they enter the bloodrealm due to war then it offers a fair match (and less abuse of the system as well).
I don't really see why ppt'd players should be left out? (Especially if they're having it removed when they enter).
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Guild
Forum Addict

Sol wrote:
If all players of an alliance are removed from ppt before they enter the bloodrealm due to war then it offers a fair match (and less abuse of the system as well).
I don't really see why ppt'd players should be left out? (Especially if they're having it removed when they enter).
its not about a fair match, it would decimate players who more than likely wont be there to fight , or even be aware of the bloodwar. ppt is a break from the game, its stupid to say they should be dropped.

im sure FS would agree.
Spoiler
Sol
Forum Addict

Guild wrote:
Sol wrote:
its not about a fair match, it would decimate players who more than likely wont be there to fight , or even be aware of the bloodwar. ppt is a break from the game, its stupid to say they should be dropped.

im sure FS would agree.
I understand but if an alliances intentions are to start a war then they should be fully aware of the maximum force they would be up against. Not just hope they get a few less of the opposition in the mix.
If it's not intentional then the alliance should be telling it's member to not mini mass or farm hard on it's players (although no one has really complained about how low the attacks are to make it over the blood realm counter), so I assume that isn't happening.
I do see what you mean though...hmmm, if someone happens to be busy during the war or doesn't have a spare ppt to opt out, then what? A bit unfair if you do have a ppt and manage to skip it :P

Although for a bit more of fun you could add a 'gentlemen agreement' option whereby both sides agree on the maximum number of players they can send in, and then the alliance leader chooses his men to send in. (after x days if no agreement is reached all members are forced in to move along the war).
I suspect you want to push for a more even fight amongst alliances? Hence why you wanted to remove all cash bonuses and ppt's and crap. At least with this it will stop a massive skew in players/meatshields/inactives on each alliance.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Guild
Forum Addict

Sol wrote: I understand but if an alliances intentions are to start a war then they should be fully aware of the maximum force they would be up against. Not just hope they get a few less of the opposition in the mix.
If it's not intentional then the alliance should be telling it's member to not mini mass or farm hard on it's players (although no one has really complained about how low the attacks are to make it over the blood realm counter), so I assume that isn't happening.
I do see what you mean though...hmmm, if someone happens to be busy during the war or doesn't have a spare ppt to opt out, then what? A bit unfair if you do have a ppt and manage to skip it :P
not unfair at all , its up to the individual how they choose to time their ppts,be it around a work schedule or a day of to spend with their kids. then bam its gone and wasted if you go to bloodwar with all your uu out or whatever.

completely over the top.
Sol wrote: Although for a bit more of fun you could add a 'gentlemen agreement' option whereby both sides agree on the maximum number of players they can send in, and then the alliance leader chooses his men to send in. (after x days if no agreement is reached all members are forced in to move along the war).
I suspect you want to push for a more even fight amongst alliances? Hence why you wanted to remove all cash bonuses and ppt's and crap. At least with this it will stop a massive skew in players/meatshields/inactives on each alliance.
why I wanted to remove cash spending ?, both sides DDE and FS. cash spenders and non cash spenders want it removed.

and a gentlemens agreement.... how long ago did you actually stop playing main sol 8-[
Spoiler
Sol
Forum Addict

Guild wrote:
Sol wrote: I understand but if an alliances intentions are to start a war then they should be fully aware of the maximum force they would be up against. Not just hope they get a few less of the opposition in the mix.
not unfair at all , its up to the individual how they choose to time their ppts,be it around a work schedule or a day of to spend with their kids. then bam its gone and wasted if you go to bloodwar with all your uu out or whatever.

completely over the top.
Hardly over the top, it's the players fault for not keeping up with alliance dealings, or the alliance leaders obviously not filling in their members. What leaders don't say to their members that they want to war and will mass x alliance until blood war ensues?
If they really are that busy then they should vac.

Not saying it's a bad choice to go with, it's a viable option, but I think this is equally as much and if not better.
Guild wrote:
Sol wrote: Although for a bit more of fun you could add a 'gentlemen agreement' option whereby both sides agree on the maximum number of players they can send in, and then the alliance leader chooses his men to send in. (after x days if no agreement is reached all members are forced in to move along the war).
why I wanted to remove cash spending ?, both sides DDE and FS. cash spenders and non cash spenders want it removed.

and a gentlemens agreement.... how long ago did you actually stop playing main sol 8-[
Your telling me who wanted it removed and not why (which is why I assumed you all wanted a more level playing field, hence the suggestion).
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

Return to “Game Suggestions”