MPDSD Granularity

What do you want to see in the game? what can be improved? any suggestions welcome here...
Visentinel
Forum Intermediate
Race: Visacious
ID: 0

MPDSD Granularity

Basically because PPT is a fixed hour time in day to time in day setup and so is MPDSD it can become a real pain trying to keep these two things in sync and also limiting as in if you want to ppt 7pm Monday night to 7pm Wednesday night and just farm for a few hours then go back on ppt but also want to place a couple of planets on mpdsd at is now you cant, not without wasting a significant amount of it anyway.

but you could if you can apply mpdsd as an hourly device not a daily device.

it would be simple to change and simply converting everyone's current mpdsd count to multiples of 24 would resolve the conversion to this much better system.
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Re: MPDSD Granularity

Disagree strongly.

Planets are a risk, by allowing the flexibility of having a planet, then the risks involved should also be constant.

I have 4 big duals, I can mass, hit PPT, come off, merlin a couple of hours and re-mass and then PPT again.

I am restricted by having planets to not leaving them out or taking a very concentrated eye on them if they are out.
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Field Marshall wrote:Disagree strongly.

Planets are a risk, by allowing the flexibility of having a planet, then the risks involved should also be constant.

I have 4 big duals, I can mass, hit PPT, come off, merlin a couple of hours and re-mass and then PPT again.

I am restricted by having planets to not leaving them out or taking a very concentrated eye on them if they are out.
Agreed.
Visentinel
Forum Intermediate

you can already do all that, you just slap a full day mpdsd on it. the current system just makes you waste allot of mpdsd time.

I really had to point that out just now ?
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Visentinel wrote:you can already do all that, you just slap a full day mpdsd on it. the current system just makes you waste allot of mpdsd time.

I really had to point that out just now ?

No, I don't waste it.

I am either PPTed or merlined. Not both. If I don't re-PPT immediately, I put on a days merlin. If I don't PPT at the end of that, I merlin again or forget and lose my planets.

In my opinion, it will give huge flexibility and give more advantage to those who have already taken advantage of a situation by "permamerlining" a planet.
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Visentinel
Forum Intermediate

my suggestion doesn't change anything you can and can't already do with a planet all it will do is allow for more efficiency on mpdsd usage.
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Visentinel wrote:my suggestion doesn't change anything you can and can't already do with a planet all it will do is allow for more efficiency on mpdsd usage.

I'm saying, I don't want more efficency.

Your suggestion allows for more flexibilities :-k

Instead of 1 day MDSDP you get 24 x 1 hour MDSDP? Correct? Or no?
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Visentinel wrote:my suggestion doesn't change anything you can and can't already do with a planet all it will do is allow for more efficiency on mpdsd usage.
Thus less overall usage, thus less sales, thus not going to happen.. >_>

Well.. who knows. ;)
Visentinel
Forum Intermediate

correct so one MT instead gives 72 hours

if you have 215 days of mpdsd stored right now instead you have 5160 hours stored instead.

when you add mpdsd to a planet you add hours not days or just enter 24 for 1 day.

sounds awesome ey ?

and thanks Juliette that comment is allot more of an endorsement than allot of your other posts :smt050
Last edited by Visentinel on Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Visentinel wrote:correct so one MT instead gives 72 hours

if you have 215 days of mpdsd stored right now instead you have 5160 hours stored instead.

when you add mpdsd to a planet you add hours not days or just enter 24 for 1 day.

sounds awesome ey ?

Sounds awesome, I'd love it :-D

Good for the game, not so much :smt022
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

Visentinel
Forum Intermediate

Field Marshall wrote:
Visentinel wrote:correct so one MT instead gives 72 hours

sounds awesome ey ?

Sounds awesome, I'd love it :-D

Good for the game, not so much :smt022

awww why ?
Visentinel
Forum Intermediate

actually I reckon allot of people would screw up and there would be more planet stealing because having it in days right now means more mpdsd gets used and just to simplify it people permamerlin and or just merlin allot but if we had it in hours people would get confident and sometimes screw up and underestimate or forget the exact hour their mpdsd runs out.

hehehe

Return to “Game Suggestions”