Collect Market Broker Goods

What do you want to see in the game? what can be improved? any suggestions welcome here...
BooBz
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

Collect Market Broker Goods

Would be good to have a 'Collect market broker goods' button. So when a trade expires or is accepted you can collect the gold/ats/uu when you are online.
it would stop ppl getting hit and losing their traded goods when trades expire or ppl accept at different times.
Heisenberg
Forum Expert
Alliance: TDD
ID: 84840
Alternate name(s): The Architect

Re: Collect Market Broker Goods

I'd say no. You take that risk. Makes it too easy to not make a mistake in this game. Trading with someone should always have a risk. If you set a broker it is your responsibility to be there when goods are transfered (Like the person accepting is there to collect goods). Only way to trade safe should be the galactic market. As when you initiate the trade, you are there to collect in theory.
Visentinel
Forum Intermediate
Race: Visacious
ID: 0

hmm the risk is only one sided.

in the trade broker the person accepting gets the goods when they are online but the risk is only for the sender if the trade gets cancelled then 720 minutes later I think it is the naq goes back and if your bank overflows your in for a hell of a farm session at your expense or been raided.

so really if the risk is only one sided then its an issue that needs to be addressed.
Heisenberg
Forum Expert

There should always be a risk for someone who is not online when a trade is accepted or rejected. They are not there 'to collect' their new goods or get back their own goods. So the goods are simple sent to them, it's there responsibility to put it in storage. The person who is online holds no risk, because they are online. In theory, because they are online they decide to put the naq straight into storage. There is still a risk with UU though, as they need to train them.

Simple PM can also help solve this.

'Can you please not accept that broker till **:** game time.'

Although not everyone will listen.
Belsamber
Forum Expert
Alliance: GHOST RIDERS 2018
Race: GHOST RIDERS 2018
ID: 1992280

No.

If yes then will their be a time limit to accept the goods ? If not then thats retarded thinking anyway cause then I could quite simply broker millions of units at retarded rates and when they expire they arent technically in my realm so could I then keep doing that and collect them whenever I see fit.

Simply if you miss a trade shame, get a better trader who accepts when your on.
Spoiler
MEZZANINE wrote:Hey Bels,

Hows it going bud, you know I've had song stuck in my head all day, and now think I know why, tis your theme song

Well I don't know why I came here tonight
If Im lookin' for some love or a fight
Just a searching for place with some flair
but so drunk I could fall of my chair
Massers to the left of me, Diplo's to the right
Here I am, drunk in the forum with you
Drunk in the GateWars with you
12:30 *Matherion Attack defended 15 23,986,971 0 *8,785,373,000 *,874,130,048
14:27 ~Joker~ Attack defended 15 48,418,385 0 *,966,012,800,000 *,070,746,452,590
Heisenberg
Forum Expert

~Chewbacca~ wrote:No.

If yes then will their be a time limit to accept the goods ? If not then thats retarded thinking anyway cause then I could quite simply broker millions of units at retarded rates and when they expire they arent technically in my realm so could I then keep doing that and collect them whenever I see fit.

Simply if you miss a trade shame, get a better trader who accepts when your on.

+1 another great point.

Easy way to hide resources. Banks are limited to the size of cov 42 i believe. An easy way for someone to get past it would be to fill this bank, broker someone, they reject and then they just leave it lying. They can then continue to fill the bank again, giving them enough for Cov 43.
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

You can already hide resources that way. Send to an inactive account and recover 48 hours later (or whatever it is).

Infact...wonder if that works during bloodwar? :-k
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Heisenberg
Forum Expert

Field Marshall wrote:You can already hide resources that way. Send to an inactive account and recover 48 hours later (or whatever it is).

Infact...wonder if that works during bloodwar? :-k

Yeah, the recover time runs down, doesn't it? Where he's suggesting no time allowance. Just resourses sit there untill colected.

Never been in bloodwar so couldn't tell ya haha

Return to “Game Suggestions”