Mothership/raiding

What do you want to see in the game? what can be improved? any suggestions welcome here...
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

Mothership/raiding

when ever I want to raid I need my ms 0'ed to drop the rank low enough and it takes ages to get it gone.

I would like to see a way to sell all mother ship weps but for 0 naq in return something to make it easier dropping ranks and not make it abused it fights to save a bit of naq on the side.

just an idea or like someone said when it's sent out make it not be apart of rank system.

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

Re: Mothership/raiding

~Dä Vinci~ wrote:when ever I want to raid I need my ms 0'ed to drop the rank low enough and it takes ages to get it gone.

I would like to see a way to sell all mother ship weps but for 0 naq in return something to make it easier dropping ranks and not make it abused it fights to save a bit of naq on the side.

just an idea or like someone said when it's sent out make it not be apart of rank system.

Why take it offtherank? Its still apart of your account. The option to sell shields and volleys would be good.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Heisenberg
Forum Expert
Alliance: TDD
ID: 84840
Alternate name(s): The Architect

Instead of selling how about an 'unload option'. Basically taking the power out so is not ready to hit. However, the power still remains in the MS just not active.

Unload takes all power away from MS rendering it power of 0.
However, when attacked, since it is still in the MS, fleets can still be destroyed. Same when you are attacking someone.
Loki™
Forum Elder
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: System Lord
ID: 41339
Alternate name(s): Lloth, Sargonnas, D4ywalk3r

Heisenberg wrote:Instead of selling how about an 'unload option'. Basically taking the power out so is not ready to hit. However, the power still remains in the MS just not active.

However, when attacked, since it is still in the MS, fleets can still be destroyed. Same when you are attacking someone.

That sounds like a good idea.
Spoiler

And Loki saw every thing that he had farmed, and, behold, it was very good.
Spoiler
George Hazard says:
thats what happens, HVE takes your soul and gives you an awesome high
when you leave, you can't live without it
ImageImage

The forces of Loki™ rush in full force, and inflict 1,086,054,534,340,000 damage on Pooop's forces!
It was confirmed that 12,620,737 of Pooop's forces fell at the hands of Loki™'s assult.

The forces of Pooop fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 481,837,854,506,000 damage on Loki™'s forces!
They managed to eradicate 1,988,050 of Loki™'s troops.
Heisenberg
Forum Expert
Alliance: TDD
ID: 84840
Alternate name(s): The Architect

Loki™ wrote:
Heisenberg wrote:Instead of selling how about an 'unload option'. Basically taking the power out so is not ready to hit. However, the power still remains in the MS just not active.

That sounds like a good idea.

That way, no-one can just sell their fleets to save their MS getting massed, and gives the attacker the ME for destroying fleets. Just makes fleets a lot easier to destroy as they're not powered.
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

likey likey does admin meet still happen?

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

~Dä Vinci~ wrote:likey likey does admin meet still happen?

Yep, Fridays at 8:30 and again at 16:30 PDT.
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.

Return to “Game Suggestions”